X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Totally agree!

I wonder if Jack or Sam ship for any couples eg. Mulder and Scully, or Janeway and Chakotay etc etc.

well at least we know that T is rooting for the home team!!!!!

Comment

Totally agree!

I wonder if Jack or Sam ship for any couples eg. Mulder and Scully, or Janeway and Chakotay etc etc.

We know that Jack watches The Simpsons...Huhhhhh.... is there ship in that?!!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Well Marimba found Ship in New Order!!! Lets hear it for Shippers!!!!!!! We know where to Look!!!!
        That vid made me want to cry! I must be pmsing or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          Excellent video!! And as someone mentioned earlier today, there is a definite touch of the hands in that last scene from last night's ep. On your video, you can see that Amanda has curled her hand up like she is expecting RDA to grab it! I LOVE THAT!

Yes kri.....Thank you ..I had to find the ship from "Lockdown"and put it side by side with the ship of "New order" ..I think it works well with the song ..but what I've noticed is ...she run really fast to get to jack ...like he was almost someone related to her That's good news.

Caty aka ShipDiva sitting by the pool sipping a Jackawackoo cocktail

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            We know that Jack watches The Simpsons...Huhhhhh.... is there ship in that?!!!!!

Caty
            he watches the Sopranos and The West Wing too
            (at least RDA does)

I don't watch either, os is there any ship in them?
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Caty
              not really any kind of ship that meets conflict or needs to be hiden

i heard he likes the west wing and sapranos as well but i don't know nething about those shows

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                That vid made me want to cry! I must be pmsing or something.
                Naw...it is just a good video and it just *highlights* our couple....

We miss our Sam & Jack that is all there is to it!!!!!

Ya hear that PTBS we MISS our SAM & JACK!!!!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Naw...it is just a good video and it just *highlights* our couple....

We miss our Sam & Jack that is all there is to it!!!!!

Ya hear that PTBS we MISS our SAM & JACK!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA ..The way you say that really cracked me up ..I wish I could have plugged a microphone to hear you saying it

Caty aka ShipDiva sitting by the pool with Tame and Kri watching shippy videos and sipping some Jackawackoo cocktails . What a life!!!

Comment

Hey Shippers,

I can actually stay on for a bit tonight...seems like all I've been doing is reading then replying to a few posts (well, after reading 15 pages, can't remember all the good ones!), then running out the door and a vicious cycle it's becoming
                    First and foremost
                    WELCOME to all newly delurked shippers!!!

(hey Mayor Nana...we need a rollcall, don'tcha think??)

Spoiler Alert, Lockdown and Atlantis
                    Lockdown, well there was abundant TEAM ship, actually liked the dynamics with Daniel, Jack, Teal'c and Sam...also loved Sam 'telling' on Jack when Daniel asked "who shot me"..LOL...here's a thought: Sam couldn't see the entire lockdown time, what's that, 6 days or so??? YAYY, woohoo, Di pours a drink . Agree with the criticism of new doc (what the heck is her name, anyway?) Could she BE more bland? A teenager in a high school play could have done as well....miss Janet....Here's an idea, let's set up the new doc with ; he already has clearance, what the heck. hold on , let me wipe off the gray snarky cookie crumbs.

Um, Atlantis had some humerous moments, Weir seemed kinda stiff again, just WHAT book was Sheppard reading and it's looking like I might tire of McKay very shortly...overall still seems bigger and brighter than SG1...that's just wrong on SO many levels.

other thoughts...meimei, can't WAIT for your new offerings, love your fic...Steffi, way to go with the 'proof of ship'...and glad to see others had similar transmission problems...couldn't hear the last 2 minutes or so...

Di

Comment

Caty, your new video is brilliant!!!!!! I LOVE the ending. Gonna go find Marimba's now. You two are just the best!

Comment

he watches the Sopranos and The West Wing too
                        (at least RDA does)

I don't watch either, os is there any ship in them?

I don't know ..I don't watch them either ..I only watch sci-fi

Caty

Comment

What a wonderful ode to the Dark Nectar of the gods..

I bow to your poetic genius!!!! I may have to print that out and frame it for my desk at work...No one has said it better !!!!
                          Thanks! I had a visit from the Caffeine Fairy, and, well, you know how wacky a person can get when that happens...or is that just "whacked"??
                          Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

I don't know ..I don't watch them either ..I only watch sci-fi

Caty
                            If you think about it, what actually IS on the air that could possibly have any ship in it? The stupid tv is coated to the rafters with reality crap, and no good actor based programming anymore. I basically watch TLC, HGTV, and Sci-Fi anymore. Stargate(s) are the only shows I am watching these days.

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                              Caty, your new video is brilliant!!!!!! I LOVE the ending. Gonna go find Marimba's now. You two are just the best!

Ok now caty is sitting by the pool with Tame, Kri AND getcarter, watching shippy videos and sipping some extremely juicy Jackawackoo cocktails

Thank you Getcarter

I like that video too I like the hand holding at the end ....it's my favorite clip of mine ..to show that 2 people may tie the knot soon. hehehehehe

Comment

I went to Hallmark today to find a birthday present for my sister and I happened upon an incredibly cute and soft red monkey made by TY. Not one of their little critters ( ) but one of the real sized cuties. For some strange reason, after I picked it up, I couldn't put it down again. I had to buy it for her. It was like I was possessed or something. I wonder if it has anything to do with eating all those Yellow Shipper Cookies with my Dr. Pepper
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X