This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    That's ok! I'm willing to go with whatever the majority wants. I understand your reasoning behind nominating Tame. She is a very qaulified candidate and more experienced that me.
    LOL Ship Nana what you call experiance ...I call an incessant need to chat alot .... so All I have to say is

All Hail our Mayor Of Shipper Town Ship Nana
    not only does she dodge all political questions with ease and diplomacy she bakes a mean shipper cookie !!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      YES! Very well put....
      Funny that the biggest thing we think about this ep is how much we miss Janet...
      I also missed Hammond...

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Oh, I am soooo tired and I've been reading so much fanfic tonight...so I'm in a blissfully shippy mood. They are just so good together...what? they're not together yet? Sorry, been reading too much....speaking of...MeiMei when is your sequal coming out? I've re-read your other two more times than I care to admit!
        Tame said she thought she would finish it this weekend. It usually doesn't take me long to finish up after she's done. Hopefully, tomorrow or Sunday. I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for a four year old niece so I won't have as much time to spend working on fic this weekend although I have two more in the works.

Thanks for the plug!

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal]

<snip>

What I can not understand for the life of me is why I have such an aversion to . I didn't have any problems with Narim or Joe, or even Martouf for that matter.

QUOTE]

With Narim, Martouf, and even Joe, we didn't have to see all our ship fantasies played out in front of our eyes like we did with Sam and PS... he's not just a threat, he shows us what we're missing and wanting badly.

*subliminal message - sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... *

Sally
          You're absolutely right. And as (dare I say) hot as the "slamming up against the wall scene" in Chimera was, sometimes if I close my eyes really quickly, it's someone else in that scene....oh, if only it were true....

Comment

Spoilers for S8's Lockdown

<snip>

Did you see the way his hand was um..in between her knees when she was gonna help him up? Need I say more?
            *lecherous grin* Just another reason to watch the ep again!!!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              I also missed Hammond...

Sally
              spoiler Lockdown
              Did you notice Jack called the actor that played 'young Hammond' "Son" the way older Hammond always did?

Was that a passing of the torch, or what?! I don't know if I've ever heard Jack say "son" before. Makes him sound a little old. Not TOO old mind you, I'd still... *PG Thread, PG Thread*

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Tame said she thought she would finish it this weekend. It usually doesn't take me long to finish up after she's done. Hopefully, tomorrow or Sunday. I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for a four year old niece so I won't have as much time to spend working on fic this weekend although I have two more in the works.

Thanks for the plug!

YEAH!!!!! I love the way you write. I wish I had the creativity to do it. I can do short little ones but my mind just goes blank if I try anything to bigger. Get too bogged down in the details. I look forward to the new stuff. Have a great time at the b-day party. Just had one for my daughter who turned 5. Loads of fun!!

Comment

Oh, hello, Tame... Never mind the last post. No pressure, no pressure, no pressure!

Comment

Sally
                    Yeah, that was the first thing my eyes zeroed in on!!!

You have fan fic too right?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Oh, hello, Tame... Never mind the last post. No pressure, no pressure, no pressure!
                      LOL...Well between you and *Your Fans*...yeah no pressure....LOL

Hoping to have things wrapped up by tomorrow....But hey...... I just want you all to KNOW Mei Mei is ALWAYS telling me QUALITY not speed is what she expects from me as her Beta..so...... I am just sayin'
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Sally
                        Okay, I missed that! My VCR is dead! I ran home from Girls Night Out to be able to watch the second showing so I didn't get to have a double dose of SG tonight... As soon as someone screen caps the thing I want to see that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Hoping to have things wrapped up by tomorrow....But hey...... I just want you all to KNOW Mei Mei is ALWAYS telling me QUALITY not speed is what she expects from me as her Beta..so...... I am just sayin'

What pressure? *are you done yet? are you done yet?* I wanna read!!!!!

I have officially gone past the sleepy stage and have moved onto the annoying stage. More stages to follow....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

LOL! Well, I was only quoting your last email.

(Mei Mei mutters about Tame always talking about temperamental writers... maybe writers aren't the only temperamental ones!)
                            Last edited by Guest; 23 July 2004, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Well, I need a double dose of the pink shipper cookies. I started a new fic, S8 based, and I am having serious trouble with it. So I went back to work on the sequel to the sequel and am flowing through it pretty good so far.

And, yes, Tame is correct, quality not speed. Of course, she might want a break between fics so she needs to get the sequel back before I finish the sequel to the sequel.

LOL!

I just have to have ship so I make up my own!

Comment

There's a sequel to the sequel that we haven't read? Oh boy....... Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X