This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Welcome hobbitsrul!!!! Just grab a handful - you will find you will eventually need all of them before the season is thru

And if by your name I can infer you are also a LOTR fan you are doubly (my own word) welcome as I am quite the LOTR junkie myself
    lol yes i am a definate LOTR fan!!!
    I'm sure I'll need all the cookies too! lol
    Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
      If you cut me, I bleed Dr. Pepper.

Well, that's what *I* think.

Happy
      I sense a new shipper craze starting...
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I sense a new shipper craze starting...
        nuh uh not if there is ne one like me out there hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          HeY I just checked back and had a look what you had done, very funny love the bit about sam telling him to Jump in a lack and not surface for an hour and I love your username.

But even after seeing that and eating many of Ship nanas cookies I am really really worried about the Sam/Jack ship!!!! i've been reading through Amanda's part of this new TV Zone Stargate Special and what she is saying doesn't sound good
          Here are a few quotes:
          This one doesn't sound that bad: "Earlier today we were talking on set about what was going to happen with O'Neill and Sam and what Rick and I would like to happen. I'm looking for some resolution to the relationship one way or another" - So hopefully we can expect the two to actually talk about the relationship or refer to it somehow....
          but straight after that she says "There are some surprising twists and turns coming this season which some fans aren't going to be too happy about." :'(

And there is some more but its amost a whole paragraph and I can type it all out, but she likes the Sam/ relationship and she says who knows when or IF the situation between Sam and jack will change so it is time for Sam to move on :'(

I don't like it, its not good and there is going to be a lot of in season 8 and very little S/J.......I want to cry!
          Well in Marimba Con report AT said that they were filming the resolution to the Sam/ storyline and that sounds promising as we'll probably will never see him or hear from him again. Positive thoughts people.

Also the phrase - "There are some surprising twists and turns coming this season which some fans aren't going to be too happy about.
          Who says that the Shippers are the ones that are going to be unhappy. It might be the anti- shippers who are going to be unhappy.

Come on Shipper Family think Happy Thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
            nuh uh not if there is ne one like me out there hee hee
            nu uh hun. You're the anti-Pepper!

Love the sig btw.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
              THIS IS SHIP MADDNESS!!!!!!!

Btw i've decided to de-lurk

hey y'all name is michelle fae scotland and i'm shippy mad

the ship is taking over like some alien virus!!!

we're the replishippers!!!!!! and there is no cure for us we need more ship or we'll continue taking over the world!!!!!

hee hee so hi and that's it i guess

BTW Sue_kay lay off the caffine i kno wot it does to u ( that includes DR PEPPER!!!)
              and u can come over to mine on wednesday with u'r packet of jaffa cakes!!!!!!
              Replishippers! I love that!!
              We're always glad to have someone that is shippy-mad! (wow, that rhymes!)
              Welcome!

waterfall

Comment

Spoiler for a certain fanfic story;;

I'm trying to remember the name/ author of a story. Sam/ Jack are at the cabin and she tells him that she's been raped by a Jaffa and is pg. I'm sure it was TBC(well I would hope so, wouldn't want it to end there), and I can't remember vital facts to go back and see if it has been continued and/or completed. Hoping for help here and hoping I didn't spoil it for someone.

Comment

sorry I got around to responding so late to post #657. It's post #499

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    Replishippers! I love that!!
                    We're always glad to have someone that is shippy-mad! (wow, that rhymes!)
                    Welcome!

waterfall

Thank you from the welcome commmity

glad you liked it sue_kay helped with it

c ya around

Mishy_mo

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora

SPOILER SEASON 8

****** Spoiler Warning

Did you see that in Lockdown? In the end where Jack is lying on the
                      ground and Sam and Teal'c run to him and he says he's okay..when he
                      gets up he touches her hand! It's just a second or two ...but it's
                      the second time this Season and it just started! He touched her leg in
                      New Order and now her hand!

Here´s a a Pic for evidence with comment ...hehe

http://www.freepgs.com/pics/season8stuff_part1.htm

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*

Yep you convinced me! No doubt about it! Thanks for the pictures!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer

I'm trying to remember the name/ author of a story. Sam/ Jack are at the cabin and she tells him that she's been raped by a Jaffa and is pg. I'm sure it was TBC(well I would hope so, wouldn't want it to end there), and I can't remember vital facts to go back and see if it has been continued and/or completed. Hoping for help here and hoping I didn't spoil it for someone.
                        i know the fic you're thinking of, but i can't find it on GW or on Helio 2. but i'm still looking. i think the part you described was actually part 2 of 2 so far if that helps at all

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer

I think the story you are looking for is Understandings and Misunderstandings by Su Freund and it is on Fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            Thanks Caty and Ship Nana!

I think i'm just in a strange mood today i'm sure i'll be fine
                            As long as I have the shipper family around me and loads of your wonderful cookies i'm sure I can pull through it....and TPTB will give us a good S/J resolution......won't they?

*Grabs a couple of cookies, puts on her helmet and gets ready for the ride*
                            Thanks again

That's what we're here for!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                              I think the story you are looking for is Understandings and Misunderstandings by Su Freund and it is on Fanfiction.net
                              i read that it's really cool so enjoy folks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                                Su freud's stories are great, but I've not read that one. (she says as she logs onto ff.net)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X