This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Mala50
    It's from the UK DVD Vol. 32 that has the Director Series (behind the scenes) video of "Fragile Balance".

Check out this site:

http://jackslittleplace.com/dvdxras/xtras5.htm
    you think it was his daughter he was showing a picture of?

funny after we talked about that photo.

ship sistah
    Last edited by sacme; 23 July 2004, 07:14 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

lalalalalalalallalalalalalalala haven't seen it yet.....still have one hour to go before it comes on........lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

But I won't expect much
      You will enjoy it for everything else though. That's all I'm gonna say. No spoilers for you.

Oh and one more thing. There seemed to be a problem with the video tape transmission. So if that happens to you it is not your TV. I'm retaping now and hopefully they will have gotten out the gliches.
      Ship Nana

Comment

You're right ShipNana, I wasn't expecting much either but it really was a good episode. Although I totally missed the end cause something was up with either SciFi or my tv. So now i'm gonna watch it again. I did see a couple of shippy moments (well, I made them shippy anyway) but I won't say anything until more folks get to see it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          Lookie what came in my mail today!!

Wow, Kri, that's *GREAT!*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers Lockdown and Atlantis
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            =
            Cool ep tonight, although reminiscent of past ones. But can I say, I hated Sam's hair! Yuck. And the new doc? yikes, talk about cold and devoid of personality. Jaaaannnnnneeeeet!!!!

the atlantis ep was your standard monster of the week. who didn't know McKay would save the day?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              "Lockdown" spoiler:

Hey look!! It's young Airman Hammond. LOL!!

The actor that played young Lt. Hammond in "1969" is playing an airman in this episode.
              Thank you so much...it bugged me the whole show. Couldn't figure out where the guy was from.
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                spoilers Lockdown and Atlantis
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                =
                Cool ep tonight, although reminiscent of past ones. But can I say, I hated Sam's hair! Yuck. And the new doc? yikes, talk about cold and devoid of personality. Jaaaannnnnneeeeet!!!!

the atlantis ep was your standard monster of the week. who didn't know McKay would save the day?

ship sistah
                Yep I felt that the new doctor needed a personality transplant. I still enjoyed the ep as I enjoyed the character interactions.
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Is anyone else having trouble getting into the Sam Jack NC17 Fanfic Archive?

I was having trouble earlier today. It's now 11:40pm eastern and it seems to be back up and running.
                  "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                  "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                  Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                  Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                  (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Newbie question...when I post I see my post pop up at the end but then that's it unless I log off this thread and log back on. What am I doing wrong that stops the newest posts from being seen?
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      Thank you so much...it bugged me the whole show. Couldn't figure out where the guy was from.
                      Are they sure Lt. Hammond didn't come with them through the stargate in 1969? LOL!! That probably would've caused some sort of weird paradox. Great. I'm gettin' a headache already from thinkin' about paradoxes.

Comment

Newbie question...when I post I see my post pop up at the end but then that's it unless I log off this thread and log back on. What am I doing wrong that stops the newest posts from being seen?
                        To see the newest posts all you should have to do is scroll back up from the post you just posted. To see the newest posts without posting anything, just hit the refresh button in IE (reload button in Netscape) and you will see any new posts w/o posting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

<snip>

And I can direct from my lounge chair here with TOKEN, Di and Marimba sitting around the pool. Caty directing the vids over on the outdoor big screen and you the Wonderful adorable Mad Gater serving drinks to Ship Sistah, Ship Mum and Dad and Aunty AKA the Administrator () and all of the Inmates (yeah right Guests)
                          Presidente Margarita from Chillis!

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            To see the newest posts all you should have to do is scroll back up from the post you just posted. To see the newest posts without posting anything, just hit the refresh button in IE (reload button in Netscape) and you will see any new posts w/o posting yourself.
                            Thank you kindly mad gater.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey, Sam has the same laptop as I do!! Boy, Dell must have paid premium for that little plug!!

Comment

Actually I had trouble figuring out which stargate episode he was from at first. I knew he was in a stargate ep., but couldn't remember which one until I remembered what "Lt. Hammond" looked like.

Comment

Working...
                                X