Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great pic Kri. You're very photogenic. I myself have a fear of cameras so I always end up looking very uncomfortable. And I love AT's shirt.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      That's a great pic Kri. You're very photogenic. I myself have a fear of cameras so I always end up looking very uncomfortable. And I love AT's shirt.
      Thanks! I was very excited it turned out well and had to share. Best thing to do is try to get yourself (and possibly the actor) laughing. Those pics turn out the best.

I hadn't thought about posting a link to my pics until kiwi suggested it. They aren't *exactly* shipper pics, but I'll post a link later anyway Be back in a couple hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

This is the original:
        http://www.rdanderson.com/stargate/p...6/132ful08.jpg

This one is 'mine':

I love his eyes. So, Token, now you know! And the fact that you're using it just shows what good taste you have, too!
        Mala, Have I mentioned that you are a GENIUS today??!!!! If not, then...

MALA, YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

I do so love this pic!

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!!!!!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

S
          P
          O
          I
          L
          E
          R
          S
          P
          A
          C
          E
          Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Caty did you notice that AT said that they were filming the resolution now? Interesting don't you think. If someone is staying you don't do a resolution with them. I think this is a very important word choice on AT's part.
          I agree. Resolution is a very telling word there. They're also filming around mid-seasonish (even if multiple mid-season episodes), so you gotta figure there's somewhere to go after the "resolution". They're gonna drag it out to the end, and if Pete's being "resolved" well before the end of the story, you won't see any tears in my eyes.
          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Yes ..may be we should have TPTB watch my anti-Pete/Sam video "That don't impress me much" so that Sam can shut the door on his face next time he brings her flowers...and run to Jack ..with her heart in her hands.
            I think that's what my video was about because he has not got the touch that
            But Jack ..he has everything ..all the gear to make Sam happy
            Caty aka ShipDiva
            I think we need to include Marimba's Anti -Pete Snarky videos as well if we are wanting TPTB to watch *just what we think*
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Kri, you are one lucky girl!

The chances of me meeting anyone from Stargate are next to none (it looks as though the first Scottish Stargate con might get cancelled ).

Post more of your pics pleeeeaaase!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Yeah, for your sake, it is too bad MY camera wasn't the one that CJ grabbed and took a shot of AT, ahem, squatting down. He grabbed her jacket from behind, lifted it, and took a shot. I am sure I saw something that starts with a th...

AT was laughing, but not really happy because it was a fan's camera, AND it wasn't digital, so she couldn't erase it!
                *Kel'dor takes control so that mg doesn't embarass himself by fainting in the public computer lab he's currently working in*

Kel'dor: Stop encouraging his gutter side!! It's unbecoming of his status as a gentleman!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Lookie what came in my mail today!!
                  Oh man, you lucky person! You look so cute up there with AT! Some day I'll go to a con, but not any time soon, I'm afraid. :::Big sigh:::
                  Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                    Well, I always hope for some ship...and usually I can find some. I look really hard sometimes. Just remember, there is always the possibility. And if there is some ship tonight, we'll all be pleasantly surprised.
                    I'll always hope and I hope we will be pleasently surprised!!
                    I'd feel a lot better about Season 7 if I knew that wouldn't be in any episodes but as he is apparently in at least 2 or more then I can't really get myself very excited But I can't let get me down and I will be watching the episode as carefully as I canand any little look will class as ship for me.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      *Kel'dor takes control so that mg doesn't embarass himself by fainting in the public computer lab he's currently working in*

Kel'dor: Stop encouraging his gutter side!! It's unbecoming of his status as a gentleman!!
                      Oh, I don't know. Gentleman...gutter...maybe it's just me, but I don't see a problem here. The two concepts aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, y'know.

Heh.
                      Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

*sigh*

I guess nobody likes my idea of using antigravity generators to make a floating house over the water for Sam and Jack in the shipper city to live in after they get married!! You could attach an outside platform to the house that's big enough to be a normal sized yard and lay down some sod on that platform so that the dog(s) can do their business. This platform would be accessible by a door.

But alas, my genius appears to be going to waste!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          Thanks for not reposting it. I kept shrinking it and it got to be either too small, or too fuzzy. Yes, I had my pic with MS, my friend and I with CJ (I am on his lap), both of us with PW (she is on his lap), both of us with Carmen, and both of us with Don. I also got individual photos with everyone at the cocktail party on Sat night, and the breakfast on Sunday morning. But if you don't invest in the gold package, it is much harder to get those candid shots.

And yes, I spent waaaaay too much money on the trip
                          Kri you look fabulous!!!!!!! I hope you post all your pics somewhere it is always cool to beable to share and live vicariously through others

Let us know if you post ALL of your pics somewhere so we can all ohh and ahhh over them They are GREAT and you look GREAT!!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*sigh*

I guess nobody likes my idea of using antigravity generators to make a floating house over the water for Sam and Jack in the shipper city to live in after they get married!! You could attach an outside platform to the house that's big enough to be a normal sized yard and lay down some sod on that platform so that the dog(s) can do their business. This platform would be accessible by a door.

Cool idea. I think it's great!

Your genius is not going to waste!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*sigh*

I've talked to Thor and he says he'd like to install an Asgard transportation system so that Sam and Jack could go back and forth between their house and "terra firma" anytime they want. He also said he'd install some Asgard shields and weapons platforms in their house to defend their home against those who wish them harm (like the NID: they could steal some military aircraft and make an illegal attack run on their house). These platforms would also aid in defending against orbital attacks as well, in conjunction with whatever orbital defense systems the Tau'ri can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Cool idea. I think it's great!

Your genius is not going to waste!
                                OK!! Cool!! I was starting to worry that nobody liked my idea cuz I posted it a few pages ago and nobody commented on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X