This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilios
    Just wanted to come over and say hi, and that I've been a lurker for awhile! Love Sam and Jack and hopefully tonight there will be atleast one shippy moment!
    WELCOME!!!!!! Glad to see you've delurked!!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Thanks, lol love the word delurked

Comment

I have to add my welcome to the rest of the family. So glad that you delurked. You are gonna have so much more fun now being part of the family.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          OK! EQUAL TIME FOR MAD_GATER!!

One of my favorite Sam pictures
          LOL!!!! Nice!!!! She can even look sexy in BDU's!!!! I'd love to do somethin' else regarding her and those BDU's............argh!!!! *Kel'dor takes control and rips off a huge pice of duct tape and puts it over mg's mouth*

Comment

Ok everybody, my son, who by the way makes fun of your mayor for being a shipper, called me to read me a write up which was online. I believe it was from TV Guide saying that Atlantis broke all SciFi records for numbers of people watching including SG1. He quoted me something like "Take Phat SG1".

I'm thinking that clenches no Season 9 as long as the numbers stay strong for SGA. It will become TPTB little money maker and they will be able to let SG1 go now. Everyone will stay employed and RDA can ride off into the sunset with no problems.

Hopefully SG1 will come back for a made for TV movie every now and then. Oh please, oh please, oh please. And maybe RDA and the others will do guess appearances on SGA as well.

So for us shippers it is probably now or never!!!

Mr. Mallozzi we are counting on you. Please don't let us down or you'll have to pay for an awful lot of therapy at The Shipper Commune Rehab Center.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
              welcome home girl! missed ya. hope you are feeling better and they you have wonderful dreams about your trip to the north.
              rosemary
              PITTSBURGHGIRL!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((pittsburghgirl))))))))))))))))))))

Long time no see!!!!!! Where've you been??

Comment

OK Just finished reading the 17 threads ..You ..guys have been really busy since I left last night

Welcome back to Marimba ...I also thought you may have stayed behind and go to AT 's place to watch the shippy videos .

But here you are .....safe and sound

Thank you for the con report ..

I also got something else from somebody who went to the Gatecon ...and she told me that on the Sam and Jack ship ...A dream scene was hinted at ....but that's it so hopefully this is the scene AT was talking about in her last interview.

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  OK Just finished reading the 17 threads ..You ..guys have been really busy since I left last night

Welcome back to Marimba ...I also thought you may have left behind and go to AT 's place to watch the shippy videos .

But here you are .....safe and sound

Thank you for the con report ..I also got something else from somebody who went to the Gatecon ...and she told me that on the Sam and Jack ship ...A dream scene was hinted at ....but that's it so hopefully this is the scene AT was talking about in her last interview.

Caty aka Shipdiva

Caty did you notice that AT said that they were filming the resolution now? Interesting don't you think. If someone is staying you don't do a resolution with them. I think this is a very important word choice on AT's part.
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                    Okay guys. 20 pages in less than 24h ??!! That's official: you are too quick for me and I have a feeling that I'll never catch up .Oh,well...
                    Since I have no idea how to quote from previous thread ( maybe some gater full of mercy could explain it to me... please...) I'm just posting quick replies:
                    Third Floor Relic:
                    /Well, actually, yes, I would be interested in knowing. It's because the educational systems are so different that it's interesting. Most Americans (including me) don't know a thing about how other countries go about it all. So, if you don't find it boring to talk about, I don't find it boring to listen to./

educational system in Poland is a little complicated because right now we have 2:"old"-from before the reform(and that's "my" system) & "new"-after reform, but he's still in works.Anyway I always talk about university because we don't have colleges as you understand it.After graduation from high school (you are 18-19) you can go to work or continue to study.If you choose second option you can go either to "college" from which you graduate after 3 years with Bachelor's Degree( and again you can go to work or continue study) or straight to university where after 5 years you get Master's Degree.

Mad Gater
                    /THat would be because the Tok'ra have no cultural food. So that's why he doesn't talk about the food that the Tok'ra eat. They're always on the run, so they basically eat whatever's quick and easy. And Kel'dor's blushing now. I think he's smitten with you. That could be another reason he's shy around you. But he'll just have to suffer cuz I've got my eye on someone else. /

Do you really think I can talk only about food???!!! Kel'dor why such intelligent & wise Tok'ra like you has such a weird host? And you shouldn't suffer in silence (or suffer at all)-after all Mad Gater is obliged to live with you in symbiosis...
                    /I'm not sure what we have in the languages and culture department. I'm more concerned with math and computer stuff./
                    and you are" more concerned with math and computer stuff"? Really?*gasps*I wouldn't guess... especially after your equations...
                    (that was back to Mad Gater of course... )

Ship Nana
                    /What does it mean that you will be studying at the Oriental Institute?/

Well, I won't be archaeologist.I love history but I'm more into languages, so I'll be learning languages of Middle East, mainly Arabian.Afterwards I'll be translator. I hope.

And HI !!! to all lurkers, especially those from Poland!
                    *Kel'dor takes control*

Kel'dor: I would be very happy to discuss Tok'ra history and culture with you over Chinese take-out. I have developed quite an appetite for that particular food of the Tau'ri.

*mg takes control again*

Oy! Kel'dor if you're lookin ta marry her you're gonna have to get a male host who falls in love with her as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Ok everybody, my son, who by the way makes fun of your mayor for being a shipper, called me to read me a write up which was online. I believe it was from TV Guide saying that Atlantis broke all SciFi records for numbers of people watching including SG1. He quoted me something like "Take Phat SG1".

I'm thinking that clenches no Season 9 as long as the numbers stay strong for SGA. It will become TPTB little money maker and they will be able to let SG1 go now. Everyone will stay employed and RDA can ride off into the sunset with no problems.

Hopefully SG1 will come back for a made for TV movie every now and then. Oh please, oh please, oh please. And maybe RDA and the others will do guess appearances on SGA as well.

Mr. Mallozzi we are counting on you. Please don't let us down or you'll have to pay for an awful lot of therapy at The Shipper Commune Rehab Center.
                      You tell 'em Mayor!! er, Ship Nana....er Mayor Ship Nana!!!

I agree, looks like the last season for SG-1
                      Hope we get to go out on a shipper high......!!
                      *kiwigater frowns at jacket that lets her hug herself ALLLLL DAAAAAYYYY *

Comment

Caty did you notice that AT said that they were filming the resolution now? Interesting don't you think. If someone is staying you don't do a resolution with them. I think this is a very important word choice on AT's part.

Yes ..may be we should have TPTB watch my anti-Pete/Sam video "That don't impress me much" so that Sam can shut the door on his face next time he brings her flowers...and run to Jack ..with her heart in her hands.

I think that's what my video was about because he has not got the touch that

But Jack ..he has everything ..all the gear to make Sam happy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hola amigos! (excuse the randomness)

I've posted the petition!

I've been thinking about AT's views on shippers.

When (Insert smilie (computer's acting up)) appeared, AT sounded really bored and annoyed by the whole ship scenario.

Now, she seems to be rethinking, and is acknoledging how Sam feels for Jack. i think she's gradually coming round to the idea of a relationship between Sam and Jack.

Here's hoping!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, ILIOS!!!!

Grab some pizza and the beverage of your choice, some of Nana's cookies, and relax!!!!

Comment

Just wanted to come over and say hi, and that I've been a lurker for awhile! Love Sam and Jack and hopefully tonight there will be atleast one shippy moment!
                              Ilios!!
                              (I was just looking for an excuse to use this one - its so cheesey! I love it!!)

Glad to have you out of lurkerdom!
                              Hope you've paid attention, or you'll get lost in Shipper Town (Mala hasn't made us a map yet), and I have to tell ya, some pretty strange creatures wander the streets at night...... (all the thwarted shippers ).

Comment

Yeah!! Mr. Mallozzi, have you ever seen a Tok'ra go insane???? Well let me tell ya, it ain't a pretty sight!!!! So we're counting on you to keep Kel'dor and Kel'sha from goin' insane!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X