This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    My god, everytime I see this pic I moan... *sigh* .... and sigh. He's *so* beefy in it! Where is this pic from? What year? Wheredoeshelivewhatshisphonenumber?..... did I just say that out loud?

Sally
    Sally - I'm not sure but I think that pic was part of the group from last year's TV Guide photo session.

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...ack117_jpg.jpg

Oh, yeah...beefy.......
    sigpic

Comment

Here's my contribution to wishful shippy thinking....

Take the pic from Amanda's newest Femme Fatales layout.... the one with her laying on the bed and looking upside down at the camera.... and imagine..... Sam is doing this layout, and Jack's watching, and while the photographer goes into the other room to get more film, Jack crawls up the bed to face Sam, who's in *exactly* the same position as in the photo..... *screen goes black*.... just imagine fellow perv shippers.<eg>

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        I woulda thought a Tok'Ra could move a little faster.... (BTW, does this mean they're really good dancers?? ).
        Well, look on the bright side, now we have matching sore feet (I knocked over an entire case of my roomates Slimfast onto my big toe over 4th July in my rush to get to the computer to get to GW , and its now a lovely purple colour....).

I LOVE this harbour/river idea Can our Shipper Town be by the sea?? (I'm a water baby when given the chance, need my beach therapy!).
        Not after a Tok'ra has had a few drinks!!

Comment

well I couldn't wait to play with my new Jack Doll....hehehehe

So with a very special thanks to Mala (that is a link to her site in my signature folks) I have a new signature for a little while
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

so this picture makes me think some VERY un PG forum thoughts...what's Sam looking at again? cause she looks...ummm...impressed

LOL!..... LOL!............ LOL!............ LOL!..... *takes deep breath*..... *realizes it 'could' be taken that way*...... *wonders when her face started hugging the gutter*...... LOL!

Sally
            Last edited by majorsal; 23 July 2004, 12:59 AM.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Hi everyone, thanks for bringing all my stuff over to the new digs. I've brought Sam and Jack here so they can look it over for us!

Is this a pic of Sam and Jack or AT and RDA, if you know what I mean. If S/J then when?

Comment

Hey Shippers
                OMG, hours to catch up, because I didn't want to miss any of Thread X...
                I should've taken better notes..

Mala, you are a genius..ROTFLMAO reading the tv guide page..classic.

All newbies/delurkers WELCOME!!! (Great post, Toni, very uplifting)

Token, when can I permanantly move into Shipper Town? Packing all worldly belongings now, just give the word...(just make sure my room is conveniently located right by MG and Ship Nana...that would be between the bar and the Bakery, of course).

Marimba, glad you're back, hope you feel better and thanks for the report...sounds hopeful.

OK, WAY too tired to post much, after reading 40 plus pages, but want to report that I have CONVERTED ANOTHER SHIPPER!!! Yep, a friend and I just finished all the Highlander series (converted her to that, too) and I told her I had a new obsession for us...SG1!! Introduced her to a few music vids, gave her the website for GW...she's gonna be HOOKED!! She saw the ship right off and also showed her excellent taste in drooling over RDA (gotta LUV Marimba's Whataman vid!)

talk to you all tomorrow

Di, converting the world, one shipper at a time
                Last edited by GoneShippin'; 23 July 2004, 06:02 AM. Reason: poor spelling in the wee hours

Comment

LOL!..... LOL!............ LOL!............ LOL!..... *takes deep breath*..... *realizes it 'could' be taken that way*...... *wonders when her face starting hugging the gutter*...... LOL!

Sally
                  Yay! More company in the gutter! I wonder what they're really are looking at (I know my first thought was the same as yours Sally ).

Right, really must go to bed!
                  See you guys tomorrow.....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    well I couldn't wait to play with my new Jack Doll....hehehehe

So with a very special thanks to Mala (that is a link to her site in my signature folks) I have a new signature for a little while
                    Wow! you work fast! (like I didn't know that already! )

And thanks for the plug to my main site... maybe I'll finish that one someday. But now I have a load of Season 8 pix and haven't decided what to do with them yet... RDA/Jack is looking SO SO FINE!!

I just can't imagine capping 4 episodes of Mr. P! ...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      I woulda thought a Tok'Ra could move a little faster.... (BTW, does this mean they're really good dancers?? ).
                      Well, look on the bright side, now we have matching sore feet (I knocked over an entire case of my roomates Slimfast onto my big toe over 4th July in my rush to get to the computer to get to GW , and its now a lovely purple colour....).

I LOVE this harbour/river idea Can our Shipper Town be by the sea?? (I'm a water baby when given the chance, need my beach therapy!).
                      And we need some antigrav generators so that we can build a floating house over the water for Sam and Jack. Of course the floating house will need an Asgard transporter so that they can go back and forth between their place and the "shipper city." Of course you also might want to build some kind of area open to the outdoors, but still attached to the house via a door, so that whatever dogs they get can do their duty, if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Is this a pic of Sam and Jack or AT and RDA, if you know what I mean. If S/J then when?
                        It's from the UK DVD Vol. 32 that has the Director Series (behind the scenes) video of "Fragile Balance".

Check out this site:

http://jackslittleplace.com/dvdxras/xtras5.htm
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          Wow! you work fast! (like I didn't know that already! )

And thanks for the plug to my main site... maybe I'll finish that one someday. But now I have a load of Season 8 pix and haven't decided what to do with them yet... RDA/Jack is looking SO SO FINE!!

I just can't imagine capping 4 episodes of Mr. P! ...
                          LOL.. well when I have such GREAT stuff to work with how can I resist

you could always do a bit-o-manip and put Mr P head in those caps...cracking up over that thought

Well untill Sam realizes that Jack is *the one* Tame is gonna have a bit-o-fun...hey that rhymes
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 July 2004, 09:59 PM.
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            I have a job for our resident Ship Artist. Yes, that would be you, Mala! I think we need a map of our Shipper Town. Let's see...
                            • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic.
                            • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7.
                            • The Shipper Park also known as the "Happy Place".
                            • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room.
                            • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" rollercoaster and "Here We Go Again" ferris wheel at the Amusement Park.
                            • The Shipper Bar where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions.
                            • The Shipper Harbour where the Shipper Ship resides.
                            • The Conservatory which ecourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
                            • The City Hall where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
                            • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
                            • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
                            • The Shipper Dump where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
                            • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
                            What other places in Shipper Town did I forget to mention?
                            Don't forget I run the Shipper Commune Rehab!

*talk about letting the inmates run the asylum*

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget I run the shipper commune!

*talk about letting the inmates run the asylum*

Sally
                              ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO Sally is the Administrator...........oh my goodness Aunt Sally now I know we are gonna have a GREAT Time!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                                Hey Shippers
                                OMG, hours to catch up, because I didn't want to miss any of Thread X...
                                I should've taken better notes..

Mala, you are a genius..ROTFLMAO reading the tv guide page..calssic.

All newbies/delurkers WELCOME!!! (Great post, Toni, very uplifting)

Token, when can I permanantly move into Shipper Town? Packing all worldly belongings now, just give the word...(just make sure my room is conveniently located right by MG and Ship Nana...that would be between the bar and the Bakery, of course).

Marimba, glad you're back, hope you feel better and thanks for the report...sounds hopeful.

OK, WAY too tired to post much, after reading 40 plus pages, but want to report that I have CONVERTED ANOTHER SHIPPER!!! Yep, a friend and I just finished all the Highlander series (converted her to that, too) and I told her I had a the new obsession for us...SG1!! Introduced her to a few music vids, gave her the website for GW...she's gonna be HOOKED!! She saw the ship right off and also showed her excellent taste in drooling over RDA (gotta LUV Marimba's Whataman vid!)

talk to you all tomorrow

Di, converting the world, one shipper at a time
                                And I thought you only wanted to be near me!!

But no!! You just want to be located near me cuz I run the bar. I see how it is!!

Comment

Working...
                                X