This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sockie
    I'm a little late replying to this part of the thread, but I'm only 18 and I also think RDA is incredibly attractive. And I think he's a couple years older than my dad, but I definitely dont see that man as a father figure(whether he's playing Jack or not)....

And you guys crack me up...I'm not sure I ever been among such a creative, goofy group, and I think it's great! Soon I'll be bold enough to jump in with my own ideas!
    Ya know we have so much fun here before you know it you won't be able to help yourself and there you'll be with over 100 posts.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      It was after thankfully, too much partying and not enough sleep LOL
      Good. Eat these 3 lime green shipper cookies and go to bed. You'll feel better tomorrow. these lime green cookies are even better than the sarcophagus!!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
        When I first started watching Stargate, MS was my huge crush. I am so excited now! Only 5 more weeks until I get to meet all of them!
        Are you going to the Chicago one? I'm anxious to hear what you think of it, and how it was compared to the one in Burbank

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          It happens often, and it makes sense. When we go to cons - whatever con it is - we never get as much sleep as we should. And they say that your immune system is reduced by *half* the following day after you get less than eight hours of sleep.

I know - I did it at MediaWest this year and came hope - yep - sick.

HEY!!!!!! I'm not a Prim'ta anymore!!!!!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            I am thinking that this whole illness issue is coming from the conventions. I came home completely hoarse and with a horrible cough. I thought it was just from wildly cheering for the actors all weekend. It was a good thought anyway....

Thanks to Marimba (whom I haven't officially *met* yet), but just got finished watching her Whattaman video. Did someone say THUNK?
            Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Though i have to say that man is art all by himself, i just set him to music! You were at Gatecon? Maybe we met!! That would be so cool! Email me sometime and we can compare notes!

And WELCOME!!!! Btw, this welcome applies to all the other newbies I haven't met yet!! Been gone for two threads so I have a lot of catching up to do!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Shipper Poet, d'ncha know it?
              I'll have to think on that one....
              ***demurely bows head, cheeks pinker than they usually are, pondering such a big responsibility...***

Poetry & writing are skills (like beauty) that most of the time are in the eye of the beholder & I have to give a heck of a big disclaimer that I'm no expert since I've got so many interests (drawing/painting/reading/GW!) that already compete for my off-work downtime....

But, heck…. if I can try to bring a smile to one of my ShipperFamily's lips, guess it might be worth it to take a couple stabs at that mantle..... (It'll give me something to focus on in rush hour other than the every 10-minute traffic report!)
              Plus it seems I'll get to work in a really cool Shipper Conservatory/Gallery… so…we’ll see …..

Well..... since one of my mottos (besides doing unto others as I would like them to do unto me) is......."A smattering of everything and a knowledge of nothing." (Charles Dickens) ...I can't guarantee the results of my attempts…

<may have to apply for other available positions…>

Shimmering Star Token built that Conservatory just for you.

And it is sparkling new!

You can't turn us down now. We need your talent!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Okay, quick locations question for the following

Tame -- where in AZ do you live? I went to grad school at ASU, lived in both Tempe and Scottsdale
                I drive by ASU every day to work....tell you anything
                Originally posted by Kri
                On topic, I would love to win the Get In The Gate contest, see Vancouver, meet RDA (okay, sorry, dreaming again), and explore western Canada! Already been to Colorado Springs.... didn't see Cheyenne Mtn tho hahaha!
                Well when I win I will send pictures....I am practicing positive thinking
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  Who needs the Atkins Diet or that Low Carb diet when you've got Ship Nana's Shipper Cookies!
                  Don't need any kind of Diet when we've got Cookies!
                  They're fat-free, allergen-free, carb-free, sugar-free, ummm... have I forgotten anything?
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    *faints at the thought of those AT pics*

GATE NETWORK ERROR!!!!
                    THE GATER YOU ARE CONNECTED TO IS CURRENTLY HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. YOUR CONNECTION TO THIS GATER HAS BEEN DROPPED.
                    RETRY THIS CONNECTION (y/n)?
                    Yes! Retry the connection.....
                    *kiwigater drops bucket of ice water on MG*
                    Snap out of it man! After all, she's always naked beneath her clothes (as are we all!! - I think there's a valuavle lesson there.... )

MG???

MGGGGG???!!!
                    *shakes head* pehaps I shouldn't have mentioned the naked part???

Comment

Okay, how on earth did you get this lovely Jack into your post?

Marimba!!!!

Ship Nana runs over and

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARIMBA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

We missed you!!!! OMG where have you been!!!!!

Have you seen our new Shipper Town?
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Well when I win I will send pictures....I am practicing positive thinking
                        I'll be sure to send in my report when *I* win...
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, how on earth did you get this lovely Jack into your post?

Oh and that's the Shipper Monkey after eating YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            Are you going to the Chicago one? I'm anxious to hear what you think of it, and how it was compared to the one in Burbank
                            Yep, I'm going to Chicago! Hearing about all of the other con experiences has really got me excited now. This whole trip is one big birthday present from my dad. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll tell you all about it when I get back. When I'm excited, you can't shut me up!
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              I would like to add that a steady diet of Shipper Cookies will keep you young for quite a while! So don't be afraid to overindulge!!!1
                              You are right, of course....it is the PTB that are making us OLD.

All that stress and worry over S/J is bad for our health!

Happy
                              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Marimba -- where in Texas are you?
                                Austin, Texas, signing in!
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X