X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Hola amigos! (excuse the randomness)

I've posted the petition!

I've been thinking about AT's views on shippers.

When (Insert smilie (computer's acting up)) appeared, AT sounded really bored and annoyed by the whole ship scenario.

Now, she seems to be rethinking, and is acknoledging how Sam feels for Jack. i think she's gradually coming round to the idea of a relationship between Sam and Jack.

Here's hoping!
    Yaaay sueKay!!!!!
    See, I'm so sure everything will work out I'm jumping on the furniture in my little white room at the Shipper Hospital...

Comment

Lookie what came in my mail today!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Yaaay sueKay!!!!!
        See, I'm so sure everything will work out I'm jumping on the furniture in my little white room at the Shipper Hospital...
        ACHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Jeez!!!! Don't you guys ever dust?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...rikri/0037.jpg
          I won't use up space posting it again!
          WOW!!!
          Kri, you're georgous! (and I mean this in a totally heterosexual way )! Giving AT a run for her money there! How exciting!!
          If I may ask, did you get any others taken??

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
            welcome home girl! missed ya. hope you are feeling better and they you have wonderful dreams about your trip to the north.
            rosemary
            (((((((((((((((rosemary))))))))))))))

Good to see you back and thanks!!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Cool!!!! Of course you do realize you've given me more AT thunk fodder??

Comment

I won't use up space posting it again!
                WOW!!!
                Kri, you're georgous! (and I mean this in a totally heterosexual way )! Giving AT a run for her money there! How exciting!!
                If I may ask, did you get any others taken??
                Thanks for not reposting it. I kept shrinking it and it got to be either too small, or too fuzzy. Yes, I had my pic with MS, my friend and I with CJ (I am on his lap), both of us with PW (she is on his lap), both of us with Carmen, and both of us with Don. I also got individual photos with everyone at the cocktail party on Sat night, and the breakfast on Sunday morning. But if you don't invest in the gold package, it is much harder to get those candid shots.

And yes, I spent waaaaay too much money on the trip

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  Cool!!!! Of course you do realize you've given me more AT thunk fodder??
                  Yeah, for your sake, it is too bad MY camera wasn't the one that CJ grabbed and took a shot of AT, ahem, squatting down. He grabbed her jacket from behind, lifted it, and took a shot. I am sure I saw something that starts with a th...

AT was laughing, but not really happy because it was a fan's camera, AND it wasn't digital, so she couldn't erase it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Gosh you look like sisters!!!! What a great picture!!!!

Ok I'm really jealous now!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      Thanks for not reposting it. I kept shrinking it and it got to be either too small, or too fuzzy. Yes, I had my pic with MS, my friend and I with CJ (I am on his lap), both of us with PW (she is on his lap), both of us with Carmen, and both of us with Don. I also got individual photos with everyone at the cocktail party on Sat night, and the breakfast on Sunday morning. But if you don't invest in the gold package, it is much harder to get those candid shots.

And yes, I spent waaaaay too much money on the trip
                      B'ah! What's money good for if you don't go completely bankrupt doing something really fun once in a while??!

I'm too poor for the gold package myself, so I'll have to be content with gazing from afar..... (this was the most bankrupt I could go ).
                      Do you plan to post the rest (here or website??). Sounds like you had a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        Gosh you look like sisters!!!! What a great picture!!!!

Ok I'm really jealous now!!!!
                        Oh please! It's only because I have short hair again. After my first 25 years of having short hair, I grew it out and had a big Texas hairstyle for about 8 years. My friend, who is also my hairdresser, got sick of my hot roller look, and with my permission, chopped it. This is the first time I have had a hairstyle where I was comfortable leaving it in it's naturally string straight look. Anyway, this happened last October, and so it only seemed fitting that I got to our big Halloween party as Sam Carter! Of course, there was no Jack there..... *sigh*

Comment

B'ah! What's money good for if you don't go completely bankrupt doing something really fun once in a while??!

I'm too poor for the gold package myself, so I'll have to be content with gazing from afar..... (this was the most bankrupt I could go ).
                          I actually have many of them on a website. I gotta run right now and see a client/patient, then I'll be home for a few more hours this afternoon. I'll get a few more pics posted, and then give you all the website. I'll have to scatter some RDA photos in the mix too hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Kri ..It's nice to put a face on to the posts You look very happy ...and both outfits ..Yours and AT look fabulous. May be you could play a role in Stargate Atlantis !!!!
                            You look fab Hope Marimba will put her pic here as well

...And who took that photo?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                              MARIMBA!!!!
                              Glad to see you're back, I was starting to think that mabey you were in jail for stalking RDA or something like that!
                              Thanks for the con report and I'm glad CJ is so funny cuz I get to see him on the 31st in Tampa!!!
                              Getcarter and I are going and I don't know about her, but I can't wait!!!!

waterfall
                              ENJOY!!! Loving your new sig!!!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

A suggestion... if you don't have one already, borrow a camera that has a good zoom lens on it. You will get much better pics that way. I was in the third row and still used my zoom for most of my photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X