This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Some people were grumbling about all the noise they heard coming from Tame & Di's rooms on the second floor, so they jumped ship & bought up some prime acreage around town to defect (ummm... move!) to......
    NOISE?!?!?! I'm willin' to bet that the err...movement from their rooms was bringing down the plaster from the ceiling in the rooms below them!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Mala, I know you are the perfect person to create our map. *Token pleads with Mala to take the challenge.*

Hmmm....seems as though we have some updates:
      • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic.
      • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7.
      • The Shipper Park also known as the "Happy Place". At the center of the park is a gorgeous wishing pond complete with a magnificent Waterfall. One of the favorite spots is the Prayer Garden. Shippers come to the Prayer Garden to meditate, pray and use the convenient writing paper to send TPTB constuctive and positive letters on the obviously perfect future of Sam and Jack.
      • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room.
      • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" rollercoaster and "Here We Go Again" ferris wheel at the Amusement Park.
      • The Shipper Bar where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions.
      • The Shipper Harbour where the Shipper Ship resides.
      • The Conservatory which ecourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
      • The City Hall where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
      • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
      • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
      • The Shipper Dump where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
      • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
      • Shipper Kinks is the local chiropractic office. The cases of whiplash and tension headaches are on the rise.
      • The Sam and Jack Wedding Chapel and Reception Hall is always open and prepared. At a moments notice, the Chapel bells will ring; and all shippers will be called to their Sam and Jack wedding stations. Flowers, cakes, decorations, catering, photography....everything will be in order for Sam and Jack's special day. BTW...there is a wedding drill scheduled for this Saturday.
      • Sam and Jack's cozy cottage is already constructed and awaiting their arrival. The heart shaped bed was the last bit to arrive.
      Are there any other places of note?
      TOKEN!!!!!!!
      This is just BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! I am just going to bow to sucha a creative mind right now....

I am amazed at the level of creativity that just FLOWS!!!! in this thread WOW!!!!!!

I think I will head over to the park for a nice relaxing evening of Shipper Cookies and conversation........
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        Eek I feel like a little child right about now.
        I see all the lurkers lurking, you'd better come out to play
        That's OK Nikkirose... it's true you're only as young (or old) as you wanna be.... I've got a grandma who's 84, but acts like 18, still doesn't have a heck of alot of gray hairs & survived 3 hubbies & still flirts up a storm.....
        (I want her hair DNA!)
        But back to your post.... we may be all shapes, ages, sizes, & outlooks, but we all love S&J so age doesn't matter much !
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Some people were grumbling about all the noise they heard coming from Tame & Di's rooms on the second floor, so they jumped ship & bought up some prime acreage around town to defect (ummm... move!) to......
          Di....did ya hear??? We can EXPAND our rooms....WAY COOL!!!!!!!!!

Shimmering Star... I Loved your little diddy and I think you would make a GREAT Ship Poet!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

GREAT!!! *Token looks for her footlocker* Ah, There it is! *opens footlocker* Yep, everything's here!

Okay, how on earth did you get this lovely Jack into your post?
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

That's OK Nikkirose... it's true you're only as young (or old) as you wanna be.... I've got a grandma who's 84, but acts like 18, still doesn't have a heck of alot of gray hairs & survived 3 hubbies & still flirts up a storm.....
              (I want her hair DNA!)
              But back to your post.... we may be all shapes, ages, sizes, & outlooks, but we all love S&J so age doesn't matter much !
              Very good point ShimmeringStar!! We are all on this thread for a reason and it doesnt matter how old we are

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                MARIMBA!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARIMBA!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We've missed you!!!!!! How was the con?!?!?!?! Did ya get to meet AT?!?!?! Huh? Well, did ya?? Did she like the package?? Did ya kiss RDA (just kiddin' )??? ?

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! Shes back!!! Welcome Back Marimba!! How'd things go? You have fun? Get to see MS nice and up close??

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                  MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    I'm beginning to feel ANCIENT!!!!!!
                    You're NOT ancient! Just lightly aged to the verge of the ripe peakness of perfection!

<said by someone trailing not so many years behind !>
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Are there any other places of note?
                      Well, there's always the gutter.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Something I wanted to say to ShipNana ..but I forgot ...

Did you know that "Nana" in French is "Bird" as slang for girl.

Does it fit you?!!

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        Hey guys! I finally caught up with you. Carrying all those Shipper Cookies, pots, pans, spoons, refrigerator, oven, etc. really weighed me down. Ya know I'm not as spry as I used to be.

I didn't know that about Nana. Wow shows that you always learn something you didn't know before on this thread. Well, I am a girl so I guess it fits. Hmmmmm!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Hey guys! I finally caught up with you. Carrying all those Shipper Cookies, pots, pans, spoons, refrigerator, oven, etc. really weighed me down. Ya know I'm not as spry as I used to be.

I didn't know that about Nana. Wow shows that you always learn something you didn't know before on this thread. Well, I am a girl so I guess it fits. Hmmmmm!
                          Nana!! That's what the moving company was for!!!! Oy!! What'd ya think it was there for?!?!?!

Comment

Marimba! Fill us in on the con! I think some of us are drooling.....
                            Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
                            CkiCki

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
                              Marimba! Fill us in on the con! I think some of us are drooling.....
                              Some of us?! I think all of us are salivating!! Give us the juicy details Marimba!!

Comment

****Jumps up & down excitedly at the window, alternately jabbing index finger at the glass and glancing at ShipNana***

Look Nana!!!! MARIMBA's on the front porch!!!!

***skips delightedly over to the door humming the SG Theme***

Comment

Working...
                                X