This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    I have a job for our resident Ship Artist. Yes, that would be you, Mala! I think we need a map of our Shipper Town. Let's see...
    • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic.
    • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7.
    • The Shipper Park also known as the "Happy Place".
    • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room.
    • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" rollercoaster and "Here We Go Again" ferris wheel at the Amusement Park.
    • The Shipper Bar where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions.
    • The Shipper Harbour where the Shipper Ship resides.
    • The Conservatory which ecourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
    • The City Hall where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
    • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
    • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
    • The Shipper Dump where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
    • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
    What other places in Shipper Town did I forget to mention?
    LMAO!!! Now that is hilarous. I cant think of any other place to mention I think you have everything covered!! This is too perfect... I wonder if Mala could actually make a map of this place. (maybe the town should be in the shape of a heart or a shilloute(sp?) of the Grace S/J kiss!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Don't feel bad, Kri! We aren't all young pups in here! My doc is convinced it's not menopause but everyone else around me is!
      I keep telling my husband "It's not a hot flash, it's an energy surge!"

As my dear departed pappy used to say, "you are only as old as you act!"
      And it's never too late to have a happy childhood!!
      Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Don't feel bad, Kri! We aren't all young pups in here! My doc is convinced it's not menopause but everyone else around me is!

As my dear departed pappy used to say, "you are only as old as you act!"

I like Indiana Jones' thoughts...It isn't the years, its the mileage.

I'm high mileage!

Happy
        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

I have a job for our resident Ship Artist. Yes, that would be you, Mala! I think we need a map of our Shipper Town. Let's see...
          • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room.
          • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" rollercoaster and "Here We Go Again" ferris wheel at the Amusement Park.
          • The Conservatory which ecourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
          • The City Hall where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
          • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
          • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
          • The Shipper Dump where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
          • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
          Did you want to include Shippy Chiropractics? The rest are incredible!!

Comment

Perhaps a church or other sacred place, because we gotta have FAITH. (that the PTB aren't leading us down the path to destruction. but to the heavenly place where S/J live happily ever after.)

What about a house for S/J to move into?

Happy
            Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
              Perhaps a church or other sacred place, because we gotta have FAITH. (that the PTB aren't leading us down the path to destruction. but to the heavenly place where S/J live happily ever after.)

What about a house for S/J to move into?

Happy
              Gotta have a church so they have some place to get married! Also some place for the reception!!

Comment

Third Floor Relic & scottishshipper & Presley Carter & Starfury!
                WELCOME to our Shipper Family!
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Gate
                  <major snippage>
                  Well that's my mini con report. Don't know if I'll be doing any more posting, but I do enjoy reading what you good folks write. I laugh, cry, cringe and hope together with all of you.

Long Live Sam & Jack!
                  All the best
                  Toni
                  Welcome T-Gate/Toni!. Thank you for the con report.....
                  And... com'n.... you know you'll do more posting! (In fact we’ll insist on it!)
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

You forgot the Shipper wishing pool comlete with WATERFALL!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                      Hey, thanks. I really wasn't aware that it would become such an issue! It just slipped since I tend to talk about it a lot in reality . Usually I'm not so self-centered though...
                      No.... your university choice is definitely not an issue..... since you were so nice to share it w/us, we just wanted to let you know we're just VERY proud of you! And believe me, the ShipperFamily really loves to praise & brag on our loved ones!

Comment

Mala, I know you are the perfect person to create our map. *Token pleads with Mala to take the challenge.*

Hmmm....seems as though we have some updates:
                        • The Shipper Park also known as the "Happy Place". At the center of the park is a gorgeous wishing pond complete with a magnificent Waterfall. One of the favorite spots is the Prayer Garden. Shippers come to the Prayer Garden to meditate, pray and use the convenient writing paper to send TPTB constuctive and positive letters on the obviously perfect future of Sam and Jack.
                        • Shipper Kinks is the local chiropractic office. The cases of whiplash and tension headaches are on the rise.
                        • The Sam and Jack Wedding Chapel and Reception Hall is always open and prepared. At a moments notice, the Chapel bells will ring; and all shippers will be called to their Sam and Jack wedding stations. Flowers, cakes, decorations, catering, photography....everything will be in order for Sam and Jack's special day. BTW...there is a wedding drill scheduled for this Saturday.
                        • Sam and Jack's cozy cottage is already constructed and awaiting their arrival. The heart shaped bed was the last bit to arrive.
                        Are there any other places of note?
                        Last edited by Token; 22 July 2004, 05:17 PM. Reason: I forgot the Shipper wishing pool with Waterfall

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Trip & T'Pol!! But this probably isn't the place for me to be discussing that!
                          I was just tryin' to start some kind of conversation since it looked like it was a slow day at Black Rock, if ya know what I mean. And I like the way you think. Locking Sam and Jack in a room. Nice!!

Comment

I wonder how big this town is gonna be??? Maybe just on the ouskirts(sp?) theres an apartment building(so no yard tending necssary) for all of us shippers to live in!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              OMG MALA!
                              And I didn't even realize the rest of the listings were SG related until I'd looked at it for the zillionth time!
                              Bows to the Master...........
                              <tho, I do know I wouldn't be watching the PSS so I'd be hard pressed to pick between channels 5 &10... !>

Comment

Token, you are briliant!!!
                                It sound like a place I would much like to live in.

waterfall

Comment

Working...
                                X