This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    Ah yes we cant forget the beverages or the cookies. We LIVE off of those!!!
    I'm hungry now! Who's got all the cookies?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
      Away again for a few days and here we are the start of a new thread. Is anyone else having problems with Gateworld eg. getting on the site or the forum.
      I am really hopeful after reading about AT and her answer saying she would like to spend an episode fishing. It would be great if Jack and Sam went to the cabin and things happen. I will not tell you what I am thinking as this is a PG forum

I have to say I have enjoyed looking at thread 10 and this new one. You guys are really clever with all the computer graphics and pictures. Maybe it will show TPTB that shippers are not all crazy but are actually a clever bunch and know what is what and they should listen us.

I hope so and if Joe Malozzi is lurking around..or anyone else from TPTB ...we want them to be proud of the shipper Sam and Jack gang

So let's make it colourful and all that

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I'm hungry now! Who's got all the cookies?

ShipNana is not here yet ...soon I hope

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Hi everyone, thanks for bringing all my stuff over to the new digs. I've brought Sam and Jack here so they can look it over for us!

You don't even WANT to know what I was thinking.....

Why, look, its the gutter again!! .....

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            ShipNana is not here yet ...soon I hope

Caty
            Mee too! I could use a cookie right about now due to the lack of spoilers at the mo.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Go to the front page ..Gateworld forum ..and scroll down at the bottom ..you'll see everybody

caty aka ShipDiva .
              Unless they choose to be "invisible".

Token ~

Comment

OK... to Sam and Jack ..

If you want to look at other things than yourself tonight .!!!!You may want to look at some other couples just to get the idea about getting together .....

For Example ....Aeyrin and John may be a good watch ...Mulder and Scully too....Marguerite and Roxton ..and Helena and John...so here it is for you 2 ...MY front page of my music videos

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...rdu/index.html

Enjoy and make sure you learn your lesson ...COMMUNICATION

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Not to rain on anybody's parade or anything, but you do realize that just because somebody is using the screen name "Joe Mallozzi," doesn't mean they are actually Joe Mallozzi? It could be Fred the garbage man from Memphis, or some old lady from Norfolk with serious issues, for all we know.

OK, since it's my first post in the Shipper thread I guess I better make it on topic.

Since I live in Syndication Hell (I'm too cheap to buy cable. If I had cable I'd have no money with which to buy the DVDs), I've never seen Pete (or, as he seems to be called by some, "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"), and therefore I'm still open to liking him. Maybe even liking him with Sam, at least tempoararily. After all, there's that song by somebody or other: "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with."

Sam and Jack can't be together right now, and it's by their own choice. They could change things if they really wanted to, but at least for now, I guess they don't want to. So until they realise that some things are more important than military careers and that being a civilian and saving the universe are not mutually exclusive, and what's the point of saving the world if you can't enjoy being with the one you love in it, anyway? Ok...now I'm ranting. Anyway, until they wake up and smell the cookies, they shouldn't have to cut themselves off completely from having romantic relationships in which they DO feel comfortable. They're more than entitled to a full and rewarding life, and entitled to choose whom they want to share that life with, even if some people don't approve of their choices.

Notice I said "until" though, right? 'Cause if Sam and Jack aren't in a serious lip-lock (for REAL, not an alternate universe/dream/other non-real way) by the end of the season, I'm gonna sell all my DVDs from season 5 onward and pretend they don't exist.
                  Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                    (snip)

Notice I said "until" though, right? 'Cause if Sam and Jack aren't in a serious lip-lock (for REAL, not an alternate universe/dream/other non-real way) by the end of the season, I'm gonna sell all my DVDs from season 5 onward and pretend they don't exist.
                    Phew!! *wipes sweat from forehead*...you had me going there for a minute!
                    sigpic

Comment

OK... to Sam and Jack ..

If you want to look at other things than yourself tonight .!!!!You may want to look at some other couples just to get the idea about getting together .....

For Example ....Aeyrin and John may be a good watch ...Mulder and Scully too....Marguerite and Roxton ..and Helena and John...so here it is for you 2 ...MY front page of my music videos

Caty aka Shipdiva
                      I'm wondering if those of you who watch Enterprise are seeing any relationships on the horizon in that series?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Phew!! *wipes sweat from forehead*...you had me going there for a minute!
                        Oy!! I heard your EEG goin' nuts all the way from my bedroom!!

Comment

so here it is for you 2 ...MY front page of my music videos

Caty aka Shipdiva
                          Hey Caty, you have some really brilliant videos there, they're a great inspiration to a slightly depressed shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                            Not to rain on anybody's parade or anything, but you do realize that just because somebody is using the screen name "Joe Mallozzi," doesn't mean they are actually Joe Mallozzi? It could be Fred the garbage man from Memphis, or some old lady from Norfolk with serious issues, for all we know.

OK, since it's my first post in the Shipper thread I guess I better make it on topic.

Since I live in Syndication Hell (I'm too cheap to buy cable. If I had cable I'd have no money with which to buy the DVDs), I've never seen Pete (or, as he seems to be called by some, "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"), and therefore I'm still open to liking him. Maybe even liking him with Sam, at least tempoararily. After all, there's that song by somebody or other: "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with."

Sam and Jack can't be together right now, and it's by their own choice. They could change things if they really wanted to, but at least for now, I guess they don't want to. So until they realise that some things are more important than military careers and that being a civilian and saving the universe are not mutually exclusive, and what's the point of saving the world if you can't enjoy being with the one you love in it, anyway? Ok...now I'm ranting. Anyway, until they wake up and smell the cookies, they shouldn't have to cut themselves off completely from having romantic relationships in which they DO feel comfortable. They're more than entitled to a full and rewarding life, and entitled to choose whom they want to share that life with, even if some people don't approve of their choices.

Hi STARFURY

Welcome here to the shippy land ..here we just like to be in paradise and hope for the best regarding ..the Sam and Jack relationship

We don't want to talk too much about =Pete ..cuz we saw the episode ..actually 2 with him now ...and it's a bit much to handle on screen ..I wish he could just be off screen..but this is not the topic ...and like you ....We hope that Sam will refuse the proposal now ..or later ..when she finds out her true love is still around to be hugged and kissed warmly.

caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

WELCOME Starfury!!! Make sure you post lots and eat lots and lots of shipper cookies!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I'm just gonna post this pic so I reach 400 posts!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X