This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Heck yeah!!!! See, I interpreted Shipper Commune to mean a place we INDULGE in shippiness, not somewhere to be deprived of it!!

I say we stage and revolt, and the inmates should take over the asylum!!
    Cookies and beverages for everyone, with the Holy Trinity thrown in for good measure!!
    Yes. Triple zat all the orderlies so that they can never raise an alarm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Can't wait to hear all about it, especially what AT has to say. Maybe someone will have a slip of the lip!!
      hopefully on Jack's lips...

oh, did I say that out loud?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        please feel free to think up and post whatever comes to you! c'mon, everyone here is a master of the one-liner.

another attempt: A nice beverage, a cookie, a KISS = Shipper Bliss!

ship sistah
        How about this: A shipper cookie a day keeps TPTB away?

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
          hopefully on Jack's lips...

oh, did I say that out loud?
          Kel'dor says dirty minds must run in the family. He says shame on you Kel'sha!!

Comment

*kiwigater sneaks into end of thread*
            OK, I haven't quite caught up yet (I go away for a couple of hours and look what happens!), but I just wanna say right now SHIP SISTAH, YOU ROCK!
            Sign me up for a t-shirt (and if they happen to be done by the time of the Chicago con all the better ).

Right, retreating back to finish thread.....
            Hey kiwigater, when and where is the Chicago Con? I actually live outside Chgo...where can I find a link for info? My kids come back in 2 weeks, so my "parole" is over soon and I'll be back in mommy prison, so it's more than likely I can't go, but I'd like to at least look into it. Thanks.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
              Cup/mug is cool, but the image would be so small you couldn't read the cookie descriptions...

The front of the shirt should be simple. How about "Cookie Monster"
              Sounds good as long as no Cookie Monster pic was on it (copyright/trademark issues).... But Big Blue lettering would give most people the idea of what we were getting at.....
              or... I'm on the Shipper Cookie Diet
              The back of the shirt could say The Shipper Cookie Diet then list the cookies, then the tiny fine print.... "Diet plan not FDA approved. May be hazardous to viewing pleasure. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming certain cookies. Other cookies should only be eaten in the presence of one's significant other......"
              or... Got Shipper Cookies?
              Sounds like our regional milk marketer's campaign where everyone has the milk mustache in the advertisements. Too bad none of these can be used: Jack w/milk mustache, or Sam.... Teal'c or Thor....

please feel free to think up and post whatever comes to you! c'mon, everyone here is a master of the one-liner.

another attempt: A nice beverage, a cookie, a KISS = Shipper Bliss!

ship sistah
              Shipper Bliss...
              A nice drink
              a good cookie
              & a great Kiss

<'cept I could see the Shipper Bliss in a really nice scrolling script.... we don't have alot of font options here... but it'd be all in the fonts...>

Dunno, Sorry, Ship sistah.... my stash of one-liners has escaped me... not very creative today...... well, let me go do some more washing & cleaning... maybe something'll come to me.....
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

You are my new idol! *lots of applause!*

(still catching up on thread! DOn't leave me behind when you move Especially since MG already sent me in clean the place out!! )
                perhaps I should clarify...my EX weighed about 185, not ME!!! I shudder to think of having to lose THAT much real weight just through exercise alone, I also applaud anyone that can lose that much...I only have about 25 lbs to go to be at my 'fightin' weight...I'm sure if I quit eating cookies and drinking the process would be faster, but where's the challenge in that? Plus I'd be a LOT crankier

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                  Hey kiwigater, when and where is the Chicago Con? I actually live outside Chgo...where can I find a link for info? My kids come back in 2 weeks, so my "parole" is over soon and I'll be back in mommy prison, so it's more than likely I can't go, but I'd like to at least look into it. Thanks.

Di
                  I thought you were free on parole until you did somethin' to violate that parole? What'd you do? They must've found out about your black market operations while you were at the commune, so they must've revoked your parole and are now gonna put you back in "mommy prison."

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    If I am not mistaken this is OUR rehab facility so why can't Ship Nana just use the kitchen......Heck call it *Baking Therapy* if you will Personally I think since this is OUR rehab we get to make ALL the rules
                    Ok by me. I'll just be going to my "Baking Therapy" now! Yep, I think that'll work.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      I thought you were free on parole until you did somethin' to violate that parole? What'd you do? They must've found out about your black market operations while you were at the commune, so they must've revoked your parole and are now gonna put you back in "mommy prison."
                      Di, Kel'dor says you may have a Goa'uld spy in your midst. He thinks they would never have found out about your operations otherwise. Stay alert!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Now see, I've seen it this way too.

Sam and Jack = Scarlett and Rhett.

Sam and PS = Scarlett and Ashley Wilkes.

Stud or dud?

Sally
                        Oh that is a great analogy!! I soooo can see
                        being Ashley. And can't you just see Sam saying "oh Peeeeettte" just like Scarlett said "oh Assssshleeeey". Talk about "As the Stomach Turns".

But the good news is that just like Scarlett, Sam is gonna wake up and find out that she is with the wrong man and then move heaven and earth to be with the right man.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

perhaps I should clarify...my EX weighed about 185, not ME!!! I shudder to think of having to lose THAT much real weight just through exercise alone, I also applaud anyone that can lose that much...I only have about 25 lbs to go to be at my 'fightin' weight...I'm sure if I quit eating cookies and drinking the process would be faster, but where's the challenge in that? Plus I'd be a LOT crankier

Di
                          And gettin' rid of a lazy good for nothin' ex is always a good start to losing weight. Yep. First lose the emotional weight, in this case your ex, then concentrate on the physical weight!!

Comment

I also see great humor in putting our design on an actual cup. just thinking out loud-- we would probably need a bigger order than 20 to get that one done. But it would be cool as a more personal momento of this thread, as a opposed to a tee that everyone could see.

ship sistah
                            might be able to get an order minimum of 50 from somewhere...that really shouldn't be too hard to get 50 shippers to buy one, we probably have that many on this forum if we get the lurkers to decloak.....

Plus, we could send one each to TPTB; just think, Brad Wright could be thinking up new episodes, is stumped at some point, reaches for his coffee cup, sees the Yellow cookie definition and finally writes us the hot, steamy, bare shirted-Jack, moaning Sam scene we've been craving......*stares off into distance, imagination running rampant*.....what was I talking about?

Ahem, so, how about travel coffee cups, they're large enough to hold the definitions if we pare down the cookie selection?

Di

Comment

Di
                              For all intents and purposes, you've gotten rid of your own version of , right?

Maybe you can find a really nice guy who's a lot like Jack who you know will treat you right!

Comment

OK guys! I'll go start off the new thread while you guys finish off this one! See ya in the new thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X