This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Ahhhh A girl after my own heart....... Coffee is most definitely the beverage of choice here as well so beware as well of my caffine highs

you can tell when I am on one when I am a posting fool

Hey who said that...It is NOT everyday!!!!!
    hee hee

Yeah i kinda have an alter ego as well (ie. me... the muse... the queen of sarcasam !!)

sum times my fanfic goes mad as well when she gets hold ie. check out Alpha Male on Fanfiction.net - mainly the disclaimer.

Thanks for all the welcomes ppl

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
      hee hee

Yeah i kinda have an alter ego as well (ie. me... the muse... the queen of sarcasam !!)

sum times my fanfic goes mad as well when she gets hold ie. check out Alpha Male on Fanfiction.net - mainly the disclaimer.

Welcome to mishy_mo too and post lots

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        So she was gonna tell him she loved him in New Order -- so what!
        She was going to do what?!? Are you serious? How close did she get?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarae64
          Delurking for the first time on this new forum...so forgive me if I mess this up. Could the story you're looking for be Kaleidescope by Audrey Richardson? You should be able to find it at the SG1 Fan Fic Awards site (it was nominated this year).
          :-)
          Sarae
          Welcome Sarae64...Pull up a lounge chair...we are hanging by the pool today watching all the new Vids coming out... WOO HOO!!!!

Grab some of Ship Nana's cookies and Mad gater will give you the beverage of your choice...be careful he mixes a mean margarita!! Aunt Sally gave him the receipe from Chiles
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

hee hee

I don't just have one muse - i have lots!

They're all the little voices i can hear sometimes...

(everybody realises that sueKay is mad (personally, i blame mishy!))
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Whew!!!! I just finished catching up on the posts, and now I don't have time to post all my responses! LOL! I'll be back later, but I wanted to welcome all the newbies.

Hello, Newbies!!
              To Shipper Town!!
              Home of the Replishippers!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

ROFL!!!!!!!!

My favorite T-Shirt saying...

"You are just jealous because you can't hear the voices too!"

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

thanks Tame Farrar just to warn u i like coffee so beware of the caffine highs!!!!!! not to metion the caffine high i'm gonna have on wednesday after all the coffee and Jaffa cakes!!!
                  Ahhhhh...coffee! Drink of the gods! Sweet (depending on how many sugars you put in it) nectar of dawn (and mid-morning, late morning, afternoon, etc)! All hail the holy bean of productivity! Banisher of mind-fog, restorer of perkiness, whose dark, swirling depths hold the secret of making it through staff meetings and late night cram sessions! Huzzah for coffee!

Just got myself a fresh cup. Could you tell?
                  Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by Third Floor Relic
                    Ahhhhh...coffee! Drink of the gods! Sweet (depending on how many sugars you put in it) nectar of dawn (and mid-morning, late morning, afternoon, etc)! All hail the holy bean of productivity! Banisher of mind-fog, restorer of perkiness, whose dark, swirling depths hold the secret of making it through staff meetings and late night cram sessions! Huzzah for coffee!

What a wonderful ode to the Dark Nectar of the gods..

I bow to your poetic genius!!!! I may have to print that out and frame it for my desk at work...No one has said it better !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cause i past the stargate and shipper bug on to you doesn't mean u weren't totally of your rocker before i even meet u hunni

but if i must take the blame for this stargate, shipper, RDA monster i helped create then i must: it was me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good afternoon everyone! I am currently busy *making* my own stickers for scrapbooking a Stargate SG-1 album. I bought a black album (creative memories) and plan to have it embossed with Stargate SG-1 in gold, and I am going to have the SG-1 patch permanently glued to the cover as well.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to find SPACE stickers? I knew that I'd never find Stargate stickers, but at least a few planetary ones? Nope. So, I bought a package of full sheet sticker paper and am making some. I copied pics from online, as well as icons I have found.

And I decided that instead of the book being JUST convention oriented, I will most likely include other photos such as a few of my Jack O'Neill 8x10s and certainly a few pages devoted to just Jack and Sam.

So, if anyone has any grand ideas of whatelse I can add to the book, let me know!!

Comment

ROFL!!!!!!!!

My favorite T-Shirt saying...

"You are just jealous because you can't hear the voices too!"

What does ROFL stand for?

My most prominent alter ego is the Dense dunce - my 'Jack trait'. I'm slow on the uptake!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

What time is the party beginning/ending on Wed? I won't have computer access while I am working, and definitely want to be included in the festivities

Comment

I bow to your poetic genius!!!! I may have to print that out and frame it for my desk at work...No one has said it better !!!!

Hey tame ..so once Sam realized that Jack is the one ..and she is with him ..are you gonna replace your sig by a pic of Corin ..with your name in it too?!!!

Caty, by the pool sipping the Jackawackoo cocktail

Comment

Originally posted by Third Floor Relic

never a truer word said before

i feel like a budwiser advert

Comment

Working...
                                X