This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

The GateWorld Shipper Thread Family package HAS been delivered.

Marimba called and said the panel was a blast with AT, CJ and MS. can't figure out HOW they get any work done on THAT set from the stories they told

She had to give the package to Amanda's *people* but she did *tell* Amanda about it and that the GW Shipper Thread Family Loved her and would love for her to come for a visit. No major update Ship wise.

I told Marimba everyone is awaiting her report so she will try to get something up when she gets home Tuesday.
    She is having a blast...told her I was TOTALLY jealous Apparently MS, CJ AND AT are even more gorgeous in person so I *can just imagine* RDA ...:: sigh::::

that is all for now gang
    Yay! Mission Accomplished! Thanks, Marimba!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Marimba called and said the panel was a blast with AT, CJ and MS. can't figure out HOW they get any work done on THAT set from the stories they told

She had to give the package to Amanda's *people* but she did *tell* Amanda about it and that the GW Shipper Thread Family Loved her and would love for her to come for a visit. No major update Ship wise.

I told Marimba everyone is awaiting her report so she will try to get something up when she gets home Tuesday.
      She is having a blast...told her I was TOTALLY jealous Apparently MS, CJ AND AT are even more gorgeous in person so I *can just imagine* RDA ...:: sigh::::

that is all for now gang
      Thanks Tame for the update and Marimba for acting as team messenger!! I truly hope AT and PTB read it, watch the vids, and appreciate the ship as never before.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        Cool! I hope AT likes it. And I'm sure they all looked better in person.

*Tame now has an odd glazed look on her face after imagining RDA*

Tame? Tame? Gate network to Tame! Tame please respond!!

Oh dear!! I do believe she's zoned out!! Tame? Tame?

*slaps Tame gently on both sides of her face* Tame? Tame? Looks like extreme measures are needed!!

Sorry to have to do this, but... *whips out zat and zats Tame to snap her out of it*
        MG, for SHAME!!! You KNOW she justs needs a drink refill (or 2) and a few dozen cookies...save the zats for REALLY serious conditions, like more spoilers!

Di

Comment

She had to give the package to Amanda's *people* but she did *tell* Amanda about it and that the GW Shipper Thread Family Loved her and would love for her to come for a visit.
          That's wonderful!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            Cool! I hope AT likes it. And I'm sure they all looked better in person.

*Tame now has an odd glazed look on her face after imagining RDA*

Tame? Tame? Gate network to Tame! Tame please respond!!

Oh dear!! I do believe she's zoned out!! Tame? Tame?

*slaps Tame gently on both sides of her face* Tame? Tame? Looks like extreme measures are needed!!

Sorry to have to do this, but... *whips out zat and zats Tame to snap her out of it*
            OY!!!!! MG No one can take your place in this family REALLY!!!!!!!! YOU are the best but didja havtah ...sheesh

And I was having SUCH nice fantasies about RDA............

Welcome Back Di....wondered why that door wouldn't open Yeah that really is me in the next room...so just ignore any of *those* noises I may be strollin in another Thread ..if ya know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge

Ship Nana......So glad you home safe and sound!!!!!

And to everyone I am staying positive so pass the cookies and bring on the wine....cause I will hang on till the bitter end.

btw...liked Atlantis too BUT if things go haywire for S&J I will turn it off cause I can't trust TPTB anymore
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OK gang, been thinking (enough with the snorts and rude noises)

We've been feeling like Sam has lost her mojo, as in that wonderful balance she'd displayed in the past: a tough, handle everything, never give up, I CAN save the planet again attitude mixed with incredible caring for her team...especially that hunky CO, Jack!!

My challenge to you is tell Sam what movie she needs to watch, what heroine she needs to emulate to get her groove back...

I'll go first.. a favorite of mine, Sigorney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in Aliens 2...tough as nails when it comes to killing the queen alien (b@#^h), but vulnerable to nightmares and acts as a mommy substitute for Newt, the little girl they found alive. Sam needs to pop some microwave popcorn, pour a glass of wine and stick in this dvd...she'll never put up with 's walking out on her after sex again!!

Let's give Sam a list for Blockbuster

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                MG, for SHAME!!! You KNOW she justs needs a drink refill (or 2) and a few dozen cookies...save the zats for REALLY serious conditions, like more spoilers!

Di
                OOPS!! Sorry Tame!! I thought you were completely zoned out to the point that not even a couple of drinks and a few dozen cookies could bring you back, but I guess I was wrong. But at least you had a little nap!!

Comment

***waves****
                  Good evening WestCoasters.... (Good morning Easterners!) {it's 12:02 a.m. here}
                  My goodness alot of people are on! Usually I'd be in bed by this point, but I just got home from my 20 year HS reunion (yes, now I've dated myself, I know!) & am still awake... for once! (Plus I need to give my body time to recover from the *ahem* 'bodywear' that sucked in that pouchy abdomen before I hit the sack. So here I be!
                  (And let me tell you tonight I truly do SHIMMER. The top/jacket had all this little silver glitter & it's all over me & I left a trail for sure (you could even tell who I hugged! )
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

We've been feeling like Sam has lost her mojo, as in that wonderful balance she'd displayed in the past: a tough, handle everything, never give up, I CAN save the planet again attitude mixed with incredible caring for her team...especially that hunky CO, Jack!!

My challenge to you is tell Sam what movie she needs to watch, what heroine she needs to emulate to get her groove back...

I'll go first.. a favorite of mine, Sigorney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in Aliens 2...tough as nails when it comes to killing the queen alien (b@#^h), but vulnerable to nightmares and acts as a mommy substitute for Newt, the little girl they found alive. Sam needs to pop some microwave popcorn, pour a glass of wine and stick in this dvd...she'll never put up with 's walking out on her after sex again!!

Di
                    Well now I am partial to Lil ole Sandra Conner from *The Terminator* She starts out a little sweet and innocent but once she understands what is going on Little Sandy kicks some major booty. Plus Micheal Biehn (sp) ain't nothing to sneeze at when it comes to Hunky Heros. So I would add that as a woman who is tough and soft.
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      ***waves****
                      Good evening WestCoasters.... (Good morning Easterners!) {it's 12:02 a.m. here}
                      My goodness alot of people are on! Usually I'd be in bed by this point, but I just got home from my 20 year HS reunion (yes, now I've dated myself, I know!) & am still awake... for once! (Plus I need to give my body time to recover from the *ahem* 'bodywear' that sucked in that pouchy abdomen before I hit the sack. So here I be!
                      (And let me tell you tonight I truly do SHIMMER. The top/jacket had all this little silver glitter & it's all over me & I left a trail for sure (you could even tell who I hugged! )
                      If none of them knew any better they'd probably think you'd ascended with the way you were shimmering

Comment

Well now I am partial to Lil ole Sandra Conner from *The Terminator* She starts out a little sweet and innocent but once she understands what is going on Little Sandy kicks some major booty. Plus Micheal Biehn (sp) ain't nothing to sneeze at when it comes to Hunky Heros. So I would add that as a woman who is tough and soft.
                        I think she should emulate Wonder Woman!! I mean, she has enough smarts to save the world and is tough enough to kick major Goa'uld a$$. So now she needs WW to show her the way to use those gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          I always thought SG1 was dark and very gray, except when we got to go outside. They get to break out of the institutional color setting with the new show.

And I so agree about the too low intensity of New Order. Everything seemed a little too casual and subdued. Hopefully, we'll get some more pop as the we get on in the season.

ship sistah
                          Thank you! At first I always thought the 'dark' atmosphere was just my TV that's on its last legs.... then I watched it on another TV..... just as dark. Hmmm... not the TV then.... It was nice when the team went off world to some place bright. Or met up with a Goa'uld (who were nearly always over-the-top bright & colorful).....

But OT.... the lights-turned-down atmostphere do allow for more S/J shippy looks & moments, hmmmm?
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                            I don't post here often, but I think that it means the latter. IE Shippers are going to be distraught for the first half (or more) of season 8 because Sam is going to choose Pete, BUT! by the end we'll have S/J.

What *kind* of S/J and how much S/J remains to be seen.

Just my take on it.

Makes me happy, anyway. And saves on cookies.

I think so too. And, I don't think JM's motives were entirely mercenary. He didn't have to come in here to calm our fears. I'm *still* not buying the season 7 or 8 DVDs until I see the final outcome, but I'm definitely hopeful (and setting aside some money for next Spring).

Bucky
                            Welcome to the family and I hope you post lots here.

I like the way you think and I am right there with you about not buying anything more until I see how this Season pans out.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Tame, are you using that invisibility cloak again?!
                              Yeah... I agree... SciFi had Terminator2 on Thursday evening & after I got off here I watched the last hour of it w/my nephew & she definitely kicked butt...

Comment

Di
                                This is one of my all-time favorite movies. I like to pretend the sequels after this one don't exist. I liked Buffy (tv series), she was strong and shippy, but her taste in men after Angel left a lot to be desired for me (sorry Sally!). I can't think of other women off-hand that were strong and shippy. What's-her-name from Terminator 2 was a little off by then.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X