This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Speaking of which. How are we going to celebrate Shipper Day on July 28??
    As a start, why don't we post as many shippy pics as we have (like the Thunk thread).
    sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipperahoy))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes. The Tok'ra, the rebel Jaffa, the Asgard, the Nox, the Furlings, and the Hebridans are here for you as well, in addition to the rest of our family. All of whom have a vested interest in seeing Sam and Jack find true happiness.

Warrick is the only male guest character other than Kinsey (who will affectionately be known as g----- d---- sleazy rat b---- from now on) that I know for a fact hasn't fallen for Sam. Surprising, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        Btw Waterfall were you gonna ask CJ about the shippiness???!!!!

Nikkirose,is there alligators in Florida???
        Of course I'm gonna ask him about it!!!

waterfall
        YAY!! I was hoping you would!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

We will celebrate with lots of food, lots of drink, and lots of positive shippy thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            welcome To The Brand Spankin' New Thread Nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
            Oh my! I go to work and then come home to find a new thread! WooHoo!

Let the Sam/Jack goodness continue!
            sigpic

Comment

And also we could do our first ever shipper BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                I would say that I would try to stop reading articles and spoilers for the upcoming season but it's kind of hard not to what with being a mod. It's just that everything I've read lately has been so confusing and contradictory. Love to DDL but I'm just not enjoying the Pete storyline. I've read part of the most recent interview and I guess I kind of understand where AT is coming from. She wants to stretch her acting legs and make Sam something other than just the Air Force scientist and I respect that but I can't make myself like it. My husband revels in telling me what I geek I am for caring so much about a storyline in a t.v. show but I think that's the sign of good t.v., when you get involved in a story arc.

They introduce a cetain aspect of the story and something just clicks with you. And then you follow it over the years and you like it more and more and then something comes along and throws a wrench in it. It seems like it's t.v. Formula 101. They have to throw as many obstacles in the path of love as possible. I guess I was just hoping that that wouldn't be the case this time. After all it is a sci-fi show and the love story isn't the main focus of the show. And it's sounding more and more likely that even if there is some sort of S/J resolution that it will be something extremely subtle, like a fishing invite. And if it's like AT wants then we won't even see them go fishing. I don't expect an episode completely devoted to Jack and Sam but it would be nice to see just a kiss. A real life, non AU, non dream, honest to goondess kiss. I don't think that's too much to expect.
                Well said. Well said! Getting involved in a good storyline on TV is like delving into a good book and not putting it down until you reach the last page.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  And also we could do our first ever shipper BBQ!
                  I've got the burgers and steakswhos gonna bring the much needed alcohol???

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                    I got some!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I will bring alcohol and the much needed shipper BBQ sauce! LOL!

Comment

Hmm I wonder whats in that shipper BBQ sauce???? Anything potent enough to make this thread lots more positive??!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Hmm I wonder whats in that shipper BBQ sauce???? Anything potent enough to make this thread lots more positive??!!
                          The special shipper BBQ sauce has special shipper peppers grown specifically on the Tok'ra homeworld only. These peppers in addition to being spicier than habaneros, will also get us shippers to think more positively!

Comment

I've got some drink.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              I would say that I would try to stop reading articles and spoilers for the upcoming season but it's kind of hard not to what with being a mod. It's just that everything I've read lately has been so confusing and contradictory. Love to DDL but I'm just not enjoying the Pete storyline. I've read part of the most recent interview and I guess I kind of understand where AT is coming from. She wants to stretch her acting legs and make Sam something other than just the Air Force scientist and I respect that but I can't make myself like it. My husband revels in telling me what I geek I am for caring so much about a storyline in a t.v. show but I think that's the sign of good t.v., when you get involved in a story arc.

They introduce a cetain aspect of the story and something just clicks with you. And then you follow it over the years and you like it more and more and then something comes along and throws a wrench in it. It seems like it's t.v. Formula 101. They have to throw as many obstacles in the path of love as possible. I guess I was just hoping that that wouldn't be the case this time. After all it is a sci-fi show and the love story isn't the main focus of the show. And it's sounding more and more likely that even if there is some sort of S/J resolution that it will be something extremely subtle, like a fishing invite. And if it's like AT wants then we won't even see them go fishing. I don't expect an episode completely devoted to Jack and Sam but it would be nice to see just a kiss. A real life, non AU, non dream, honest to goondess kiss. I don't think that's too much to expect.
                              Ship Mum...
                              You said very well, it is a sign of good TV when a good number of fans *click* with a story line and stay with it year after year. And you are right as well that it is formula TV 101 to throw said wrench in there as well.

I too hope that sinceTPTB have put so much time and effort into this P/S story arc that if they do come around full circle with the S/J and get them togther in the end they get at least *something a bit more then a wink and a nod to the fishing invite and the rest we have to imagine. If that is to be the case I could have done with *imagining* the pete story as well.
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I've got some drink.
                                YAY BEV!!!!!!!! MORE SHIPPER HOOCH! ADD IT TO THE HOOCH I'LL BE BRINGING AND WE'LL HAVE PLENTY TO DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X