This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carter_oneill
    Hi, it is the first time that i post a message but i come to this forum for years. i am a big fan of sam and jack and i hope it is not to late to put my name on the letter to amanda.
    thanks
    carter_oneill
    WELCOME!!!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
      Yeah, I got a song for ya....how about the pepto bismol commercial?? - you know "naseau, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diahreah, yeah! Pepto Bismol!" Cause that is so what I'm needing now!!!
      OMG!! How pathetic am I that I'm actually considering going through my tapes so i can find that...

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

Too much history, guys. Too much love. She'll make the right decision. We'll get through this.

ship sistah
        ok, the first two are Beneath the Surface of course...but where are the others from? <embarrassed smile> i should know this...bad LtLisa...go watch all your stargate tapes when you get home...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I just saw the (the person who tought about this is a genius lol) and Sam picture with that ring. I am a usually very oppositive because you have to be. I mean they disappointed us shipper more than once with 2010 and others episodes but I think that, in that episode she will have the talk about her feeling for jack or something like it. I mean I watch the picture and if is working with sam in this episode and it's jack who usually works with her she will think of him in a way. We all know that she loves jack but she is trying to move on and we all know that jack is not someone who actually show how he feels so he needs to do something for god sake. This time he needs to take action because it is going to lose her. Plus RDA said that he wasn't a tread to oneill and in the new order (spoilers below)
          Daniel said:you're in charge you will be able to do whatever you want
          Jack: do whatever I want
          and the first he does it is to promote Sam
          So keep faith guy
          this episode is only to demonstrate that sam can give up on jack because yes she care for but she cannot forget jack and her smile and the way she looked at him when she saw prove that she isn't ready to give up

PS: thanks ship nana
          Carter_oneill

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Hi there carter_oneill!!!

Glad you decided to come out and play. Oh by the way you need to wipe off those Red Shipper Cookies crumbs off of your chin!!!

Marimba did you catch that carter_oneill wants to be added to The Letter?
            So noted!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Happy Thoughts.....Happy Thoughts...

ya know BCM...I too never wanted an S&J FULL episode but NOW I do too. and all the rest be DAMNED if Daniel can have have episodes with his wife and Teal's can be making out with his wife , then with the Ista, and now we will have had to put up with Sam and kissing at least THREE freakin times in the span of less than a year after waiting HOW LONG for each kiss between her and Jack....OH YEAH I want a FULL S&J episode.....

Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts
              exactly...S/J get jack s!%%# (pun intended ) and gets to take over the show AGAIN?!?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi

Comment

Hi

Have always lurked around but finally decided to add my 50 cent to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                  Once again, let's inject a good dose of optimism in our thoughts, it will do us no good to be agressive towards TPTB. The latest interviews from AT, or DK, or RCC have showed us that it really doesn't. Let's be POSITIVE!!! The sky is blue, the sun's shining, and I DO see Jack and Sam TOGETHER for good at the end of Season 8 ... I DO!(preferably skinny diving into a lake in Minesota!!! ) And I' really don't think I'm over optimistic. I am realistic: Sam needs to experience how it can be with someone other than Jack in order to realize that... It wouldn't work as well as WITH Jack
                  for me though, even if (oh, man...WHEN!!! I hope...) they end up together, its gonna feel half-a$$ed and not enough for me...thats why we're ranting and upset.

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                    TO ALL

Hi

I just want to know if any of the actors/TPTB have given any clear indication yet as to what they are planning in the line of Sam/Jack's future storyline.

Also a suggestion from my side (don't know whether it will be allowed):
                    How about we start a new thread, something in the line of those who are against Sam/Pete and for Sam/Jack. There all of us can add our names to that thread and hopefully it will reach the eyes of the certain important people.
                    Just FYI...there's a thread titled "Anti Pete". I think it's in the general discussion section though you might have to dig it up--it's probably rusty. Won't be now though! And

WELCOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      OMG!! How pathetic am I that I'm actually considering going through my tapes so i can find that...

Sure fits the situation though, doesn't it??

Comment

thanks alot. i was scared that it was going to be too late
                        Carter_oneill

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

btw, is everyone familar with a great fic site entirely devoted to S/J ship called samandjack.net? Its wonderful, shippy bliss...thousands of S/J ship fics.

(((Aunt Sally)))

(((shipper family group hug)))

no matter what happens with , I'll still come here to talk to my shipper family!
                          I'll be here too! And yes, I spent an hour at samandjack.net last night after getting off of here in the wee hours--had to get that pic out of miy mind so I could sleep...

TO ALL:

Got the answer to the promotion ceremony question. He was reading her the Oath of Commissioning (sp?) and no, that's NOT common practice. Hubs says that he had a colonel who liked to do that but normally it isn't done. His exact statement was "It is isn't against the rules, it just isn't done." So now you know, not like it matters too much after the stuPitity PTB are giving us now!

TO Sacme:

I AM LOVING where you're going with these PICS! They're the only thing keeping me afloat right now so post away!

Comment

RE: S8 “New Order Parts 1&2”
                            Don’t
                            Read
                            If
                            You
                            Don’t
                            W
                            A
                            N
                            T
                            S
                            P
                            O
                            I
                            L
                            E
                            D
                            S/J Thread VII
                            Originally posted by Token
                            Post#637: Sam was sooo not happy about being in Montana. The comment from Fifth about it not being what she wanted deep down was a great sign. Also, I find it interesting that was creepy again. You have to wonder if it was Fifth's bad behavior or Sam's thoughts of . (hmmmm) Did anyone catch the swat on the butt Pete gave Sam. ewww! Pete's whole attitude was condecending. PTB building up to something, me thinks!
                            Originally posted by Sacme
                            Post#655: If the next episode with stuPit is anything like this one, I'm going to be okay. Sam's total rejection of that life with him was wonderful. Makes you wonder what 5th was looking at in her mind that made him think she would accept Montana-- maybe the part that was damaged in Grace that makes her accept . She didn't buy it for a second-- just like we didn't when we heard the concept. Maybe this means her brain is beginning to heal?
                            Originally posted by GoneShippin’
                            Post#700:Yes, lots of thoughts on how supportive her was!!! Riiight. I can tell you, people under stress seeing psychiatrists do NOT need to hear, "pancakes or I call your doctor". And the temper tantrum---who's she kidding, it's not ? Where did Fifth get the idea for the behavior? He only had HER knowledge of the man to go from -- she must have underlying suspicions about Ptui's temper, behavior. Hmmmmm......She KEPT saying I don't think this is real; again, perhaps her subconscious at work, telling her the relationship is NOT the real one for her. Her comment to Fifth: "You though I wanted THIS?" She looked horrified at the thought. This probably put some doubts in Sam's mind about her stalker boy. I hope.
                            Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Post#716: The scenes were THANKFULLY short and as I said earlier I was hissing at the screen. What a *pike* All Fifth had to go on was Sam's memories and thoughts and since is the *guy of the moment* I am sure that is why he got picked. But it is hard to say why Sam *knew* it wasn't real...I am sure it will be said it is because she *knew* wasn't like that and it was *all* the anger that Fifth had that was coming through to throw the whole thing off.
                            The Farm/ scene was different than what the spoilers I'd read led me to expect, I guess mainly because in the scene as it played out, Sam didn't buy into the whole setup for one minute (well, maybe the first couple seconds... getting her bearings you know ), knowing full well she was still with Fifth & he was still messing w/her mind. He may have pieced together the odd daydream or two that she'd had along w/some S/P interactions he'd pulled from her mind (which we, thankfully, aren't privy to), but, IMHO, it wasn't a reality she would want to end up living.
                            Plus Pete the Cop is too much AdventureBoy (and DangerBoy?) to give it all up for Sam, methinks.
                            Think maybe there's a place for in Atlantis?

(& did anyone else think seems a little chunkier than he was in S7, while DJ & Teal'c have gotten more buff?)
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Ok, I'm feeling a little better now....my anger is a bit misplaced. My grandfather passed away on Friday so we're dealing with all the funeral arrangements & such and Stargate helps keep my mind off of things. Unfortunately, it is also taking a severe beating from me today.

I've probably re-watched the premiere at least five (or six, or seven) times. My husband and I were watching the promotion ceremony this morning and he agreed that it looked almost like a wedding. He said he kept expecting her to reach out and hug him after he pinned the medals on her.

It's gonna be ok....It's gonna be ok.....it's gonna be ok.......what was I saying? PLEASE be ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Ok, I like this way of thinking.

Ship Nana is taking a deep breath, and another deep breath, Ship Nana puts heads between knees because she hyperventillated!!!

is NO threat to O'Neill!
                                is NO threat to O'Neill!
                                is NO threat to O'Neill!
                                is NO threat to O'Neill!
                                is NO threat to O'Neill!
                                is NO threat to O'Neill!
                                /me grabs a paper bag for ShipNana

That's become my new mantra as well...

My bf just cheered (cracked!) me up when I showed him that picture... he said, "C'mon honey! Who is he kidding? That's obviously a candy ring he got out of a gumball machine down the street!" LOL He also noticed that Sam has a "WTF are you doing!?" look on her face.

Sorta OT... Did y'all know you can put a user picture (max 100x100 px, <40k) in your forum profiles? Some LJ Icons I made Feel free to yoink for your profile or journal/blog.

*alternately munches on a PINK SHIPPER COOKIE and a ROSEY SHIPPER COOKIE*
                                L8er,
                                Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Working...
                                X