Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterfall I think Jack has done everything possible to show Sam how he feels but Jack would never do anything to hurt Sam's career.Jack stayed behind to die with Sam in Upgrades and he has invited Sam to go fishing numerous times and most importantly he has not moved on to find a Girlfriend.If all that is not enough for Sam it's time Jack moved on like Sam did with Pete.It is starting to become obvious that Jacks' feelings have always been stronger than Sam's IMO.Sam has more options than Jack.Sam can always leave the Military and still be a scientist and stay at the SGC.If Sam is really in Love with Jack it should not be too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Caty saw that you were online. Any news from Marimba. I don´t have much time on the computer here so I don´t have time to read all the post. Just need a quick catch up.
      Talked to her before she flew out this morning...she said she had everything....she is taking her laptop and will check on internet time and will let us know if anything BIG comes out
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Waterfall I think Jack has done everything possible to show Sam how he feels but Jack would never do anything to hurt Sam's career.Jack stayed behind to die with Sam in Upgrades and he has invited Sam to go fishing numerous times and most importantly he has not moved on to find a Girlfriend.If all that is not enough for Sam it's time Jack moved on like Sam did with Pete.It is starting to become obvious that Jacks' feelings have always been stronger than Sam's IMO.Sam has more options than Jack.Sam can always leave the Military and still be a scientist and stay at the SGC.If Sam is really in Love with Jack it should not be too hard.
        I agree Ses,I fail to understand why the solution is so difficult.
        Cost of a P-90:aprox. $500
        Cost of running the Stargate Program:Billion$$$ of dollars a year.
        Real love: PRICELESS!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Talked to her before she flew out this morning...she said she had everything....she is taking her laptop and will check on internet time and will let us know if anything BIG comes out

Did she get the CD on time then?

caty

Comment

Is it just me or it's just like JAG. I mean not identical but still. Mac is suppose to get married I mean everything is prepare but then harm goes missing and she cancels the wedding. And her fiancé JOE (see what I mean) live her because he knows she's got some feeling for harm. I hope that sam won't go that far she will say NO!!!!!! and RUN AWAY IMMEDIATLY when she is going to see that ring. The wedding thing had been up the entire season and the begginning of the next. They don't get married. So keep hope alive I am sure it's just to freak us out and make publicity. What do you think
            Carter_oneill

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              You're absolutely right! We need something to celebrate! And IIRC, July 28th was declared Ship Day on the old Gateworld forum - maybe it's time to start planning the celebrations? It's only a couple of weeks away!
              Hey cool! I hadn't heard of this! Let's have cake....

Comment

Waterfall I have no clue either.If Season 8 is going to be mostly Earth based episodes Sam might as well be just a scientist.I always felt a certain actor was never a big Sam and Jack Fan and this Actor seems to be calling most of the shots and getting what they want.That is all fine just do not tease Fans for 8 years then wonder why fans are not happy.The last time I checked fans do not write the Stories and I may be wrong but I do not remember fans demanding Sam and Jack be together after the First episode.If TPTB kept Sam and Jack's relationship co-workers or just Friends then there would not be this outcry to get them together.TPTB were the catalist and now they want to drop Ship because there afraid of Non-Shippers.

Comment

Waterfall I just LOVE your sig pic!!!!

Edited to say "YAY I finally firgured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *throws hands up like she made a goal*
                  Last edited by Nikkirose; 13 July 2004, 03:52 PM. Reason: YAY!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                  MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I just called and got my tickets to see CJ in Tampa on July 31st,woo hoo!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Did she get the CD on time then?

caty
                      I didn't aske her specifically...but she said she had *the package* for Amanda so I am assuming she had everything.
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                        All I have to say is don't jump to conclusions. Or, more precisely, jump to small conclusions - but don't assume that they'll necessarily lead to a big conclusion. Or, better yet - watch all of season 8 before you start consider giving away all your wordly possessions and moving into a commune in Southern California. Its going to be a rollercoaster year for our gang.
                        Dang it! I knew I'd get off too soon last night! (But I really needed my sleep & by 10:30 pm had already did the "oh, 15-minutes more, oh, another 15 minutes won't hurt," then another 15....stayed online an hour or two longer than I'd planned to be on!) But anyway.....HI JOE ! Sorry I missed you by only 2 posts, but thanks for taking time out of what we know is an extremely busy schedule to pop in to post w/us. Can't speak for anyone other than myself, but we'll be tuning into S8 at our house, ready for the loop-de-loops, twists, turns & all. Thank you & don't be a stranger.......c'mere for another ShipperSquisher Hug!
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                          Waterfall I just LOVE your sig pic!!!!

Really??? I was thinking of changing it in light of current events!
                          But if enough people ask me to, I'll keep it.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                            hey guys,couldn't get in last night or today but finally here.
                            If you all remember jack and sams akward conversation in the lift in chimera
                            you could see they wasn't happy discussing ,but as from interviews we have read lately AT always says there will be a lot of fans that are very happy and some not so happy so maybe us shipper fans will end up happy and non-shippers will be the upset ones.
                            I think we should start looking at catys and maribas videos all over again to remind us what we all really feel.ok it could make us more depressed but then again you might get that happy glowing feeling inside when you think of all the love they have for each other.
                            Lets start making this thread happier,so our newbies are not frightened when they join us.
                            I say TPTB should be more worried about the larger part of the fanbase: US. IMO, we are the larger group here, as evidenced by that yahoo group where we all went to vote.

Comment

Hi everyone. I have something to say, and then I want to 'try' to move on from what I've been like since the night of the premier. Why am I taking all of this so hard? Because I'm taking it personally. What's hard to get past, what's stuck in my craw is that I know it didn't have to go down this way. And because of it, my love affair with this show is gone.

If I am to take Joe's post correctly, Sam will say yes to PS but not marry him. And just the fact that this relationship went this far... that's the stuck in the craw part. You see, I just can't help feeling that there was absolutely NO reason for this bf storyline to go this way, especially if it was done solely for the growth of Sam's character. I truly believe that everyone involved with the show didn't know just how many shippers there were, but.... Why couldn't Sam have just casually dated? Or date one guy that's just nice and easy going and not a real threat to the S/J relationship and shippers? The powers 'knew' this bf storyline would be bad for the shippers, whether they knew how many of us there were or not, so... so why make it such a love story? Someone I 'think' on the S/J list says it devalues Sam and Jack's romance. And it does to me. And again, I guess that means that I've been making a mountain out of a molehill with the S/J relationship for years. I always thought that Sam and Jack were in love. I could say I created most of this in my head, but the show GAVE me clues to this. For years. The S/P relationship just never had to be like this. It feels personal, whether it was... I know it wasn't done against the shippers, but I feel that very little if no thought was given to the shippers when they wrote the S/P arc. And then adding into it the literal insulting remarks, the 'don't take this ship thing so seriously' stuff we've been hearing from the ppl with the show... With how painful Chimera was for me, this storyline has only gotten worse with time. Suffice it to say, the love affair between myself and Stargate is basically over. I still adore the show, I'll still watch, but... I'll never forget. Or forgive. And that's why I'm so broken.

If I've offended anyone, including the lurking non-S/J shippers, please forgive.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                I just called and got my tickets to see CJ in Tampa on July 31st,woo hoo!!!

waterfall
                                You should ask him if Teal'c is a shipper!!! (even though we all know he is!!)

Theres no stoping me now!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X