X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    It's probably X-rated ..that's why

Caty
    Caty saw that you were online. Any news from Marimba. I don´t have much time on the computer here so I don´t have time to read all the post. Just need a quick catch up.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Sally I wonder if Sam does get engaged will we see Jack hurting or will Jack have a smile on his Face and continue to support Sam.Pete has not only made Sam look Bad but he has made Jack look like a doormat.Regs or not I cannot believe Jack would just accept Sam getting Engaged without doing anything.IMO TPTB wll show Sam's Engagement having no affect on Jack.Jacks' feeelings and personal life are not important to TPTB only Sam's

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
        Excerpt of an AT interview in August 2004 issue of SPX:

The feelings between Sam and Jack: "It's a fairly big part of her
        heart, if truth be told. She cares so deeply about this man. They
        have to come full circle, or find some resolution. If this is the
        final season, I would love them to go fishing – but not necessarily
        show them going, just have her ask them. There is a part of me that
        thinks Sam needs to come into her own as a fully realized human
        being, and as a woman autonomous to Jack, and autonomous to that
        whole relationship. She has to have a fully-fledged adult
        relationship with a man."

Hopeful I think!

well if it was the case ..I hope it will be more than" let's go fishing" and that's it ..and you see them leaving SGC a la evolution ..end of part 2 ..the "let's have some lunch" scene ...What a huge disappointement this would be for me ...and probably all of you after ...all the Pete and Sam sad kissing pics....!!! Blind me ...what a pay off.....

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Caty saw that you were online. Any news from Marimba. I don´t have much time on the computer here so I don´t have time to read all the post. Just need a quick catch up.

NO ...no News so far ShipNana .... How is your vacation.? Good I hope

See you soon..hopefully Marimba will report tonight or tomorrow ?!! I don't even know if she got my video CD on time?

Caty

Comment

hey guys,couldn't get in last night or today but finally here.
            If you all remember jack and sams akward conversation in the lift in chimera
            you could see they wasn't happy discussing ,but as from interviews we have read lately AT always says there will be a lot of fans that are very happy and some not so happy so maybe us shipper fans will end up happy and non-shippers will be the upset ones.
            I think we should start looking at catys and maribas videos all over again to remind us what we all really feel.ok it could make us more depressed but then again you might get that happy glowing feeling inside when you think of all the love they have for each other.
            Lets start making this thread happier,so our newbies are not frightened when they join us.

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              All I have to say is don't jump to conclusions. Or, more precisely, jump to small conclusions - but don't assume that they'll necessarily lead to a big conclusion. Or, better yet - watch all of season 8 before you start consider giving away all your wordly possessions and moving into a commune in Southern California. Its going to be a rollercoaster year for our gang.
              Joe, you're a hero! Thank you so much for taking the time to post that!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                NO ...no News so far ShipNana .... How is your vacation.? Good I hope

See you soon..hopefully Marimba will report tonight or tomorrow ?!! I don't even know if she got my video CD on time?

Caty
                Vacation is great. Im in Costa Rica and the people are wonderful here. The weather is great sunny and we are spending the whole time at the beach but then you just got back from the beach so you know how it is. Tomorrow we are doing a zipline through the rainforest canopy so pray hard for me.

Sam and Jack forever! See I can be on topic even when Im away from home. I will check in tomorrow or the next day.

love to the family and everyone hang in there.
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  Sally I wonder if Sam does get engaged will we see Jack hurting or will Jack have a smile on his Face and continue to support Sam.Pete has not only made Sam look Bad but he has made Jack look like a doormat.Regs or not I cannot believe Jack would just accept Sam getting Engaged without doing anything.IMO TPTB wll show Sam's Engagement having no affect on Jack.Jacks' feeelings and personal life are not important to TPTB only Sam's

I think jack will notice the ring on Sam fingers ...will start to panick ..and will aske her if they have a set date for the wedding ...so that he knows ..when He can move on ...then he'll retire because the wedding will be like near the end of season 8 anyway .....then just before the wedding ..he retires ...go and see Sam and tell her " I'm retired , I'm free" and she does the runaway bride ala Julia Robert ..

or ..he says " I resigned..I'm free....Go where your heart trully is" he goes away " She runs ..catches him up " and she says" let's go fishing" ..I just bet ..it's gonna be something like that .......typical TPTB scenes for Sam and Jack

And I hope it 's not it ..and there is a fade to black for a second ...and then light again ...where we hear laughter ..and suddenly see them fish together,....having som fun...to really show everybody how great they are together....and some smiles ....and kisses ...plus other things too I won't mention ....but seing them kissing in shadows through a curtain ...will be quite sexy too.

Anyway ..I'm getting carried away ....I have a very wild imagination regarding to romance and sex.

Caty

Comment

I think jack will notice the ring on Sam fingers ...will start to panick ..and will aske her if they have a set date for the wedding ...so that he knows ..when He can move on ...then he'll retire because the wedding will be like near the end of season 8 anyway .....then just before the wedding ..he retires ...go and see Sam and tell her " I'm retired , I'm free" and she does the runaway bride ala Julia Robert ..

or ..he says " I resigned..I'm free....Go where your heart trully is" he goes away " She runs ..catches him up " and she says" let's go fishing" ..I just bet ..it's gonna be something like that .......typical TPTB scenes for Sam and Jack

And I hope it 's not it ..and there is a fade to black for a second ...and then light again ...where we hear laughter ..and suddenly see them fish together,....having som fun...to really show everybody how great they are together....and some smiles ....and kisses ...plus other things too I won't mention ....but seing them kissing in shadows through a curtain ...will be quite sexy too.

Anyway ..I'm getting carried away ....I have a very wild imagination regarding to romance and sex.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Vacation is great. Im in Costa Rica and the people are wonderful here. The weather is great sunny and we are spending the whole time at the beach but then you just got back from the beach so you know how it is. Tomorrow we are doing a zipline through the rainforest canopy so pray hard for me.

Sam and Jack forever! See I can be on topic even when Im away from home. I will check in tomorrow or the next day.

love to the family and everyone hang in there.
                      OK ShipNana

Costa Rica ..is great..

Have a nice time at the rainforest ..and please hold tight to the zipline tomorrow.
                      caty

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                        I think we should start looking at catys and maribas videos all over again to remind us what we all really feel.ok it could make us more depressed but then again you might get that happy glowing feeling inside when you think of all the love they have for each other.
                        Lets start making this thread happier,so our newbies are not frightened when they join us.
                        You're absolutely right! We need something to celebrate! And IIRC, July 28th was declared Ship Day on the old Gateworld forum - maybe it's time to start planning the celebrations? It's only a couple of weeks away!

Comment

sacme i wish I had your faith but if Sam gets engaged to Pete the Sam and Jack Ship will suffer a crushing blow.Even if Sam and Jack end up together Jack will always be 2nd best and the rebound Guy.So much for Jack being Sam's True Love.If Pete does Die Pete will be remembered as a Hero instead of a stalker.Season 8 may turn out to be the worse Season of Stragate.I hope Season 8 is the last.It was vert nice for JM to come on the forum but JM did not make me feel any better.We have been on a rollercoster for 8 years and it is time to get off the rollercoster.I have decided not to watch Atlantis.I do not like McKay and I was never a Big Fan of Spinoffs.

I thought Pete was the rebound guy???

waterfall

Comment

Mabey it will make him get off his a$$ and make him do something before it's too late!

waterfall

Comment

With all of Sam's Man Friends I am not sure who is number 2.It is easy to lose count when just about every male guest star is falling for Sam.Even Replicators can fall for Sam.Swimsuit Models do not get the attention Sam is getting.They way Sam has been treating him Jack is more like #10.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                Mabey it will make him get off his a$$ and make him do something before it's too late!

waterfall

Panick time for Jack ... hey

caty I may be smiling but I still find it hard to digest that Sam may well say Yes to Brat Pete

Comment

Working...
                                X