• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
    OMG!!! FOR THE LOVE OF JACK...

JUST SAY NOOOOOOOOO!!

*SOB*

I'm sorry guys.... I just saw this....

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_08.shtml
    I just can't go look at a pic of those two ki.. ki..-- I can't say it! It's too hard to think of, forget about actually seeing it. And why would TPTB even put out a picture like that when so many of us hate this rela... rela.. -- I can't say that either, too much validation. Yuck! TPTB really want to rile us up- WHY?!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Here is the letter.

Everyone make sure your name is on the letter because Marimba is printing the letter tonight. Please speak up now!!! This means all you Shipper Lurkers Too!!
      Okay, thanks for bringing that over! I went ahead and copied it to Word so please post tomorrow or email me to add your name. I'll print it tomorrow night after I check for posts.

Edited to say that I'm printing it tomorrow as in SUNDAY night. Didn't realize it was after midnight.
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        Sorry, Token you're right (as always)!
        No problem, and not even close.
        I thought we started thread 7 on Tuesday, but it was Wednesday. Don't mind me and my silly ramblings! Also, with the time difference it's past midnight on the East Coast.
        It's late, and my math isn't that good. Don't tell anyone about the time difference. Let's keep it a secret! 3 days sounds better.

Token ~

Comment

I'll get rid of the other thread completely, I think.

Madeleine

Comment

I've ended and begun a thread in one night. Now I understand the Goa'uld thirst for power!

Our last thread was a record-breaker. How will this thread stand out? We shall see...

Have fun everyone!

ship sistah
            CHEERS! Here's lookin' at ya kid! (sips special lemonade in honor of the occasion)
            Chris

Comment

all the confusion when mom's not around to take care of us.

should we feel neglected? we need our quality time.

ship sistah
              I just didn't know which one to pick.....really it was just a matter of picking the first one and then all of a sudden there was TWO of them and then I was in teh wrong one ..and then I felt like Lucy Ricardo and ....WAAAAAAAAAA
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Okay, thanks for bringing that over! I went ahead and copied it to Word so please post tomorrow or email me to add your name. I'll print it tomorrow night after I check for posts.

Edited to say that I'm printing it tomorrow as in SUNDAY night. Didn't realize it was after midnight.
                I think we owe you the thanks for doing this!
                Chris

Comment

I just can't go look at a pic of those two ki.. ki..-- I can't say it! It's too hard to think of, forget about actually seeing it. And why would TPTB even put out a picture like that when so many of us hate this rela... rela.. -- I can't say that either, too much validation. Yuck! TPTB really want to rile us up- WHY?!

ship sistah
                  In that pic, and Sam are getting ready to kiss, not actually kissing. I wonder, in my optimistic little world, if Sam is about to give him a goodbye kiss and reject the ring. The spoilers did say she was having doubts about . Of course she's having doubts for the wrong reasons. Not fair to ?!?!?!?! Where'd that come from?!?!?!?! That little statement should be turned around. was the one being unfair!!!!!!!!! But just so long as she rejects the ring, I'll forgive her reasons for having doubts. But I swear if she says yes I'm pullin' out of SG-1!!!!!

Comment

ship sistah
                    I'm not going to look either!! I wish I didn't even know it was there. Where are my rosy cookies? I think TPTB want us to leave Stargate so they can end it and focus on Atlantis. Drop the ratings...End the series. Makes you wonder. Maybe Marimba will get some good 411 on this for us.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      I just didn't know which one to pick.....really it was just a matter of picking the first one and then all of a sudden there was TWO of them and then I was in teh wrong one ..and then I felt like Lucy Ricardo and ....WAAAAAAAAAA
                      ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a picture!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        In that pic, and Sam are getting ready to kiss, not actually kissing. I wonder, in my optimistic little world, if Sam is about to give him a goodbye kiss and reject the ring. The spoilers did say she was having doubts about . Of course she's having doubts for the wrong reasons. Not fair to ?!?!?!?! Where'd that come from?!?!?!?! That little statement should be turned around. was the one being unfair!!!!!!!!! But just so long as she rejects the ring, I'll forgive her reasons for having doubts. But I swear if she says yes I'm pullin' out of SG-1!!!!!
                        RING???!!! WHAT RING??!!! Did I miss something here?!
                        Good grief, that would be too much I tell ya
                        I am getting a tad bit veklempt over here.
                        Chris

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8
                          Originally posted by mad_gater
                          Ugh!!! Spoiler Space, please! I don't have enough rosy cookies on hand. I'm waiting for a fresh batch from Ship Nana.
                          Last edited by Token; 10 July 2004, 09:34 PM. Reason: Forgot spoiler space d'oh

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            I'm not going to look either!! I wish I didn't even know it was there. Where are my rosy cookies? I think TPTB want us to leave Stargate so they can end it and focus on Atlantis. Drop the ratings...End the series. Makes you wonder. Maybe Marimba will get some good 411 on this for us.
                            I am almost afraid of what kind of info Marimba will get.
                            Especially if AT is still towing the party line. We may all just get upset again.
                            Oh, where is the happy place?
                            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
                              OMG!!! FOR THE LOVE OF JACK...

JUST SAY NOOOOOOOOO!!

*SOB*

I'm sorry guys.... I just saw this....

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_08.shtml
                              OMG! CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK TO THE SAM/KINSEY SHIP--IT MAKES ME LESS SICK!!!!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                                CHEERS! Here's lookin' at ya kid! (sips special lemonade in honor of the occasion)
                                Chris

Likewise. D'oh!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X