X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    Sorry, I missed it. What's shippy?

ship sistah
    It's late, and I'm just in a shippy mood. I saw that picture and thought, "Naked Sam and Jack with a sly smile on his face."

What?! I know I'm reaching, but there's no Teal'c or Daniel. I'm just saying.

Edited to say: Ah, you got it!

Token ~

Comment

*notices one of the footlockers rattling like crazy and opens it up to find Jack and Sam making out*

Sorry you two, but you'll have to go in separate footlockers. The way you two make out the joint footlocker would most likely fall out the back of the pickup!

Jack and Sam: Aw man!

Comment

I wrote a short fic with this premise. If you like fan fic take a looksee.

http://www.marimba26.com/Jaffa_Wedding.htm

ship sistah
        This was NICE!!! really enjoyed it!
        Di

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
          [snip]
          He liked Jonas too, actually asked why they had to get rid of him.

Chris
          He DOES sound cool!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Replicator Legos, eh? That's cool! Are they little shippers too? My girls are 10 and 8 and they're both little shippers! Keep asking why Sam and Jack can't just get together? From the mouths of babes...

No, It still isn't quite real! I can't wait though!

And yes, if I woke him up for ship, you would *all* be able to hear his response...
            His response would be somethin' like:

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU WOKE ME UP FOR THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

ok, I refreshed the page a few times and saw RDA's pic come up beside RepliCarter.

Jack seems happy to see her wet and naked.

ship sistah
              Okay, now I see. Thanks for the clue ship sistah!
              Chris

Comment

Replicator Legos, eh? That's cool! Are they little shippers too? My girls are 10 and 8 and they're both little shippers! Keep asking why Sam and Jack can't just get together? From the mouths of babes...
                They haven't quite figured out the relationship thing. They still think they are going to marry each other. LOL

No, It still isn't quite real! I can't wait though!
                You are going to have sooo much fun! Are you going alone or with hubs? Are you one of the lucky ones to go on the studio tour?

Token ~

Comment

almost there...

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

ok, I refreshed the page a few times and saw RDA's pic come up beside RepliCarter.

Jack seems happy to see her wet and naked.

ship sistah
                    I just saw that too. Very...er...refreshing!

And yes, it *is* late, Token! And I, too, am in a shippy mood!

Nice to have just a few of us playing here this late--kind of quiet and intimate (just like Jack and Sam need). Guess you better leave them alone in that foot locker MG!!! How can they make babies and save the Asgard without some privacy?
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Must add two to this list (b/c they're my faves)--

"A New Life" by Brenna--crossover with JAG, really good! Sam and Jack return from being stranded off-world and chaos ensues.

The "In Demand" series by Jackie W.--24 parts. Excellent! Parts 1-22 are easy to find but if you can't locate 23 and 24, PM me and I'll send them to you. My fave is part 6 (okay, so I read *that* one first, heard there was good ship in that part and i couldn't stand it--went back and read the first 5 parts though).
                      Glad you mentioned these, both of these are among my favorites!
                      Di

Comment

on to thread 8!

Comment

who snagged 1000?!

edited to say, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!

ship sistah

Comment

Nice to have just a few of us playing here this late--kind of quiet and intimate (just like Jack and Sam need). Guess you better leave them alone in that foot locker MG!!! How can they make babies and save the Asgard without some privacy?
                            Yes, just a few of us we-have-nothing-better-to-do-than-finish-this-thread shippers, but someone has to pack. I wonder if there is a mod still awake somewhere. We're gonna need that new thread.

Token ~

Comment

Just so long as they finish by the time we move! Wouldn't want them to fall out the back of the pickup!

Comment

Yes it is isn't it!
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X