This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CkiCki
    Hey all shippers! I've been reading this thread for some time. You guys are hilarious! I just registered, and I hope to post a lot more soon! BTW, I love your sig, mad_gater!
    -Amanda L
    CkiCki!
    Have lots of fun!!
    Have you signed the letter?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Ok you asked for it so here it is just for Tame:

The New Turquoise Shipper Cookies
      - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies
      Thank you Ship Nana (((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))

The way TPTB keep going I think I will be eating these by the dozens!!!! before the middle of the season
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I think I'm getting the hang of some of this. I just edited my sig, hope it turns out! =) I got your EM, Caty. I'd love to vote, but do I need to today? I've already been on the Internet waaaaaay to long (my parents are going to kill me when they get the phone bill...). How do I sign the letter?
        -AL
        Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
        CkiCki

Comment

Well, I guess I know where to find the faces. (By accident, I swear!) This stuff is cool! (Sorry, just a little rookie musing here..) Thanks for the sig info mad_gater. I'm gonna go play around.

Welcome CkiCki... to the shipperland

Have a great time here and posts lots

Caty

Comment

Well, I obviously don't have the sig thing down. I'll keep trying (and trying, and trying ) But the picture is really good, maybe you can go to the site inbetween the [IMG] things and see it. RDA, what a cutie!
            Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
            CkiCki

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              awesome! I was told its ok to download your stuff (like last night) but I can't download from the site someone posted with the whole thing

so, I'm reliant on you Marimba! do you happen to have the part when they showed the Grace kiss the 2nd time?

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! He's no threat to O'Neill. Sam and Jack FOREVER!
              The dysfunctional family thing or the RDA thing? The second one chronolgically is in my RDA vid on the website (or I can AIM it to you if you can't get it there). I have the other one but that's in Amanda's bit...
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Well, I obviously don't have the sig thing down. I'll keep trying (and trying, and trying ) But the picture is really good, maybe you can go to the site inbetween the [IMG] things and see it. RDA, what a cutie!
                Put a forward slash in the second IMG tag. That's the closing tag for the IMG flag. So it should look like:

http://upx.primenova.com/sg1/cast-Richard_Dean_Anderson.jpg[/IMG]

Don't forget the opening IMG tag which is the same thing without the forward slash

When you do those corrections, you should get this:

[IMG]http://upx.primenova.com/sg1/cast-Richard_Dean_Anderson.jpg[IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  Put a forward slash in the second IMG tag. That's the closing tag for the IMG flag. So it should look like:

http://upx.primenova.com/sg1/cast-Richard_Dean_Anderson.jpg[/IMG]

Don't forget the opening IMG tag which is the same thing without the forward slash

When you do those corrections, you should get this:

[IMG]http://upx.primenova.com/sg1/cast-Richard_Dean_Anderson.jpg[IMG]
                  OOPS! Try after those corrections, gettng this:

Comment

Coconut rum? You got it miss! I love playin' bartender!
                    Oooooh, Malibu does make a lovely Pina Colada! Love your new sig!

OMG--I leave for 2 and a half hours and you guys put up 60 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      I think S/T/D could carry the show, TPTB just have to remember there is this other side to Sam where she is a strong, independant woman who is the top person in her field(s) and she's a soldier too
                      Yeah, where *did* kick a$$ Sam go anyway? We haven't seen her in a while and I, for one, miss her A LOT!!

If they left out Pete and didn't have her going through the "Love Life Roller Coaster" then it would be more obvious that she, along with T/D could carry the show without RDA.

Now the question is would I want them to carry the show without him. I'm not so sure I do because I usually like what RDA brings to a situation and it just wouldn't be the same without him. Plus that would mean no ship
                      I don't want to do without him either. I think the other three are talented and all (Hey PTB--WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE TEAL'C SOME LINES?) but I *REALLY* missed Jack in Season 7 and I suspect I will miss him even more in Season 8. I'm mainly saying that I don't think they could carry the show without him unless they had a MAJOR writing overhaul and I just don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        I don't know how things go at cons these days(Q and A session?), but if it's anything like the old days somebody will ask THAT question and she'll answer and she will say..................probably the same old thing.
                        Yeah, probably. Can't wait for that. Hold me back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Thanks!!! I feel soooo muuuuchhh beetttterrr now! Ahhhhhhh!

I guess working out with all those free weights and running on the treadmill really payed off in spades. (In RL I just ran a 10K road race on the 4th. Not bad for a Ship Nana - However, I cheated because my inspiration was pretending to chase Jack down - but then that's another thread isn't it?)

Hehehehehe
                          ((((((((ShipNana))))))))))

Congrats on that! As for your motivation--I think I'm going to adopt it on my run tonight. Bet my time will improve dramatically!

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I think I'm getting the hang of some of this. I just edited my sig, hope it turns out! =) I got your EM, Caty. I'd love to vote, but do I need to today? I've already been on the Internet waaaaaay to long (my parents are going to kill me when they get the phone bill...). How do I sign the letter?
                            -AL
                            All you have to do is ask to be added. Simple, eh?

Edited to say:

WooHoo!! I got the 1000th post! First time. I'm feeling lucky!
                            Last edited by Token; 07 July 2004, 12:20 PM. Reason: Congrats to me!

Token ~

Comment

After all that happens in my sig, Sam can walk by the infirmary where Daniel and Janet are making out. Sam is still blushing. They notice a momentary red glow.

Daniel: Where'd that red glow come from?
                              Janet: I don't know sweety. Let's get back down to business, okay?
                              Daniel: OK. This time you're on top!
                              Janet: Yippee!

Yep. My dirty mind at work here folks!
                              Well, your dirty mind is a riot!!! ROFL!!! Our ship and the D/J ship--I can SOOOOO live with that!

Comment

Ckicki ..don't forget to reduce your pic ...otherwise the moderator ...'s gonna tell you to do so ....make sure it's about the size of my pics ...no biger..

Good luck .

caty

caty

Comment

Working...
                                X