This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    What was that song.....Donna Summer sang.. *I love to love ya Baby* ...LOL Thats us here
    Did you go off singing without us? Where did you go???? You are gonna miss the CAKE!

Comment

Was it only me who got a pang of something like regret when during the first commercial brak during M2 they showed the trailer for next season - "the new team"??? Sob! Sob!

Where's our RDA?????

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

There cake is going quick, here i made a second one (amazing how it looks exactly the same eh?)

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          sueKay - I hope you're not lurking!! You should be eating cake and nachos!! Grab a plate and join us ............. you'll have to be quick though, its going fast

*scoffs the cake and hides the nachos - did Elkeli really think I'd share *
          I saw that!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
          -Stargate Theme

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Here are my thoughts on Meobius 1 & II

Spoiler:
            Okay...I had read spoilers but I was actually pleasantly suprised. I actually loved these episodes. They were very entertaining and it reminded me why I loved watching Stargate. Full of action, mystery, puzzling piecing, time-traveling, and even love!
            As far as Sam and Jack. I loved it! I couldn't be happier! Yes, I am a shipper all the way, but we all knew that they couldn't have a REAL kiss. The bottom line was that they are still in the Air Force and it just couldn't happen. I know some of you were very upset that we didn't get a real kiss...and I was too. But considering that the real Sam and Jack were still in the Air Force and they have the regulations...I thought that TPTB did a good job handling it. And knowing RDA's relationship with the US Air Force, IMHO, it would be kind of disrespectful in some way to break the rules. He did get honored for portraying a good officer, am I right? So IMHO, the kiss will not happen until Jack is retired, or in a different chain of command than Sam...(and reading spoilers from season 9, he will be in a different chain of command.) I still have a feeling that we will get our real kiss next season. Call me the Optimist, but how could TPTB give us Threads packed of S/J ship, and then Moebius, a kiss between ALT S/J (which was SOOO HOT!), and not go anywhere with our Sam and Jack next season? I know RDA is leaving. But it's TV! They can make it so we KNOW that they are together! We already know their true feelings, all we need is just a little closure (I.E. a confession) and a real kiss, and I'm a happy shipper!

Anyway....so there's my thoughts about Sam and Jack. Please have faith everyone!! I know this thread has been going through some hard times...and from I what I understand...people have been leaving!?
            I know I don't post a lot and I'm kind of a lurker....but I have enjoyed reading this thread for the past year or so. I've grown to love this family of shippers. And it's hard to see you all drift apart. SO...who gives a crap about the bad dinger points....they are just there to rhile people up and make people leave. JUST IGNORE THEM!! I have!

Hopefully we can get past this and our fellow shippers will see that it is worth while to come back!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
              Time for cake!!!

this cake is awesome, thanks! I'd rep you... but I can't.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Everyone is invited to the party l

I shall bring:
                chips
                cookies
                chicken nuggets
                bailey's irish cream for those who can drink
                soda's ..coke,sprite
                cake fr. Elkeli
                Guinness fr Cassie
                snack and wine fr. Dipsofjazz
                nachos for all

who can bring
                cups
                napkins
                ice

PARTY TIME

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  WELCOME HOME !!! BrenRen....well lets see....the most important thing...BESIDES Sam & Jack...was....mmm....let me think....OH yeah 6 months till my birthday ......oh yeah and Annual Shipper Day is this July
                  LOL Tame.....I cannot believe you are starting YOUR birthday thing already. You kill me woman, absolutely kill me!!!

Jack and Sam...oh my!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                    Was it only me who got a pang of something like regret when during the first commercial brak during M2 they showed the trailer for next season - "the new team"??? Sob! Sob!

Where's our RDA?????
                    ya I saw the trailer too...very short clip to make anything of it

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      this cake is awesome, thanks! I'd rep you... but I can't.

ship sistah
                      That's ok, rep me later lol

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

I shall bring:
                        chips
                        cookies
                        chicken nuggets
                        soda's ..coke,sprite
                        cake fr. Elkeli
                        Guinness fr Cassie
                        nachos for all

who can bring
                        cups
                        napkins
                        ice

PARTY TIME
                        My fridge is pretty empty, but I do have lots of alcohol! I have coconut rum, regular rum, vodka, all kinds of juices and mixers, and Smirnoff Ice

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          LOL Tame.....I cannot believe you are starting YOUR birthday thing already. You kill me woman, absolutely kill me!!!

Jack and Sam...oh my!
                          CRITTER!!! Oh my, I haven't seen you in ages!

my birthday is before Tame's lol

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            ya I saw the trailer too...very short clip to make anything of it
                            I made something of it! There was no Jack, which means no thunking for Kri, and no shipping for Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              My fridge is pretty empty, but I do have lots of alcohol! I have coconut rum, regular rum, vodka, all kinds of juices and mixers, and Smirnoff Ice
                              I only have left over chinese in the fridge, although I have lots of booze!

Oh wait- I could raid the kids Easter Eggs and we could ALL have CHOCOLATE!!!

Hmm - wonder if Jack will give Sam an easter egg and what kind it would be - Milk, Dark or White Chocolate???

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

I shall bring:
                                chips
                                cookies
                                chicken nuggets
                                soda's ..coke,sprite
                                cake fr. Elkeli
                                Guinness fr Cassie
                                nachos for all