X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

squeeeeeeeee intro just finished

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      Since tonight is the last one till S9......anyone ok for a party at 10 p.m. ET to give everyone time to watch SGA.
      PARTY......
      where......GW...S/J Shipper Family
      time........ 10 p.m. ET till when ever
      things to
      bring.......your shippy self
      food and
      drink.......yes please everything is okay
      well 10pm ET is 8pm to me...so I will STILL have an hour to go BEFORE I get to see SG1 and SGA.....*sigh*....this is the ONLY time I hate living in the west
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        you probably already have them posted by now...but if not....I WANNA SEE!!!!!

and it is 3 hours right NOW for me until SG-1...... I now tape all of the episodes for my sister...I so made her into a shipper
        here:

http://photos.yahoo.com/stwbwy

there are two folders there about Stargate cons. The folder with AT pics is from Burbank last July, and the other one that I am still adding to is from here in Feb. Watching Moebius 2 now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token

You know, Stargate has altered alot of common things and events for me. I like to actually fish. Not the same anymore. I saw penguins has cute flightless birds. Not anymore. Omlettes. changed. Mr. Potatohead and potatoes....never the same.

This is not a bad thing! It just got me thinking.

Open question...how has discussing Sam and Jack ship or being in this thread changed your perspective on RL?
          I don't know if this is so much Sam/Jack ship discussions that have changed me as much as just talking to ppl with differing opinions that has. I'm much, much more open to hearing and contemplating opinions that are polar opposites of my own (anti shippers mainly). When you get past some of the words used or any attitude, you'll see a person maybe suffering and hurting as much as you have by disappointment. So *that's* that biggest impact I've had discussing ship with shippers and anti shippers - I'm more tolerant and open minded. I hope.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Okay Gatebee, I have posted a few pics from the breakfast (Stargate con Dallas, Feb 2005). These are of CJ in the midst of his butter throwing fight. I'll continue to post more.
            LINKS!!! woman...LINKS
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              LOL...Thanks Kri on my way over now

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                Ok, so here's the cake, I just whipped it up in the kitchen

Hope its ok, its chocolate

But no one's allowed to have any until AFTER the show! I don't want to see any finger marks in the icing!!
                THAT is just wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                  Here, here!! I'm staying here! (pardon the pun )

But after that bout of sentimentality, i'm disappointed because my pen lid flicked across the room and now I can't find it
                  ROFLMAO!!! Why is it that it is ALWAYS us shippers that seem to be losing the ONE THING that would *Cap* off the show .....*groan* that was so bad

Comment

they are all ready showing prmos of season 9 and season 8 has not even ended yet. i guess its just there way of reminding us the we well have to wait 4 months until new stargate eps

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      well 10pm ET is 8pm to me...so I will STILL have an hour to go BEFORE I get to see SG1 and SGA.....*sigh*....this is the ONLY time I hate living in the west
                      sorry Tame .....I was not aware of time difference of west

Comment

What a party are we going to have...

Did you just see what I saw? S9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in happy shock

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          please explain more what "an annual shipper's day" is......very interested I am
                          July 29, 20and *mumble* something was the FIRST airing of *Divide and Conquer* the episode that DEFINITIVLY said SAM & JACK feel stuff for each other.... So each Year we have a little PARTY!!!! and celebrate the *beginning* of the REST OF THIER LIVES!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I'm right here with you, my friend. Hmmm...I believe it's only 6 months to your birthday!
                            Your post yesterday about the Shipper Day had me delving into the archives, but it's ok, I found my way back here! I can't wait for July and the next Shipper Day.
                            I've also been looking through my dvd's and there are so many times that you see wee looks between our couple. It's now become a game for me...ignore the story and see if I can find looks and touches.
                            WHAT...you MEAN there is OTHER STUFF to see on the show.... well sheesh ...I WAS wondering why it was called SG-1 and NOT Sam & Jack togetherness hour

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                              they are all ready showing prmos of season 9 and season 8 has not even ended yet. i guess its just there way of reminding us the we well have to wait 4 months until new stargate eps
                              I actually found it to be a more depressing reminder that it is a "new team" as they announced on the ad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                Yea! Tame is here! I am gonna have to do the same, and just do a Sci-Fi night here. My boyfriend was over last night (after a bunch of us went to see Elton in concert), so he won't be here tonight But that's okay. It gives me the opportunity to drool over RDA in peace

Hmm.... I might have a few to add to that list.
                                1. Which episode did YOU fall in love with Jack and Sam as a couple?
                                2. Which episode had the funniest Jack/Sam verbal exchange ?
                                3. Which episode had the most heartfelt Jack/Sam exchange?
                                Yeah... I am just getting back into *Posting Shape*... Gotta spread the shipper lurve dontcha know

Those are some more EXCELLENT ideas...we need to have someone keep track of all of these GREAT ideas you all are coming up with for Ship Day

Comment

Working...
                                X