This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Yes and I did post in the family chatter thread for chit chat ...I posted in there last night ..regarding OT subjects ..and it should be on page 1 still .

Caty

Right .. I think it's about time I went to look for this thread! Haven't really been online the past day or so much so haven't explored much -- been catching up to the US with 24 mainly.
    __

__

Comment

Good morning Shippers!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((FLORENCE))))))))))))))))))
      (((((((((((((((((((((LYS)))))))))))))))))))))))

Got your postcard this morning!

Florence I would like to give you a commendation for attempting to spread the shipper gospel to non-shipper Lys.

Oh well...you didn't succeed...but Lys...

WE LUVS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho....

SAM AND JACK FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
        HI...
        first post here, so am a newbie but I've been lurking in some threads since last year... came here to get new episode spoiler but get hooked with the shipper family. You guys rocks !
        Welcome L-Jade to the family! A good day to all! What do you think about the episodes you have seen in the States so Far?
        sigpic

Comment

Morning people! how are we feeling?

anyone like my new little picture quote thing, that's on the page back, this forum is moving soooo slowly today ..........

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson

anyone like my new little picture quote thing, that's on the page back, this forum is moving soooo slowly today ..........

--Tan
            Yeah slooow morning tan looks like its been limited to what we can and cant say Im not even sure if were alowed to say hi in here anymore lol
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

--Tan
              I thought you might have gone to the chatter line! Good morning! I guess the dream fairies took us all away last night!--We need to come up with a shippy conversation to get the thread going. How does anyone feel about Beau bridges coming aboard SG-1? He 's a great actor, like the rest of his family!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                I thought you might have gone to the chatter line! Good morning! I guess the dream fairies took us all away last night!--We need to come up with a shippy conversation to get the thread going. How does anyone feel about Beau bridges coming aboard SG-1? He 's a great actor, like the rest of his family!
                great actor fair enough, but with all the newcomers, i feel that Stargate wont be the same show, and i don't know whther that's bad, or good....

--Tan

Comment

are we alowed to talk about something thats not S/J lol

Whos Beau Bridges playing again?
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                    Yeah slooow morning tan looks like its been limited to what we can and cant say Im not even sure if were alowed to say hi in here anymore lol
                    They are not chasing you out just don't have one liner or have a one way conversation (then go to the other site). You are the calm before the storm, you made people feel welcome when others were a little put-off. You are a great gentlemam Jamie! So think up something shippy we can discuss a lets get this thread thinking! Come and play Sir Ruff!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                      are we alowed to talk about something thats not S/J lol

Whos Beau Bridges playing again?
                      the new general isn't he???

--Tan

Comment

Guys, don't make too much of a big deal about the OT thing. Like many have expressed, even our lovely ship mum, it's about limits, not stopping it all together. The thread shouldn't read like an IM convo, which it has been lately. I'm going to leave it at that, because i'd only be repeating what everyone has already said.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                        Psychotic Kitten
                        'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

the new general isn't he???

--Tan
                          He could play serious but I think he play the character like RDA. That's why they are bringing him aboard! He can't be bad if he is a friend of Jack! I think he understanding and little comediate but serious when the poop hits the fan. It should be fun! the only reason I would watch S9.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
                            Guys, don't make too much of a big deal about the OT thing. Like many have expressed, even our lovely ship mum, it's about limits, not stopping it all together. The thread shouldn't read like an IM convo, which it has been lately. I'm going to leave it at that, because i'd only be repeating what everyone has already said.
                            Thanks Blaise!
                            very nice of you to make sure people know what has been said,

Shippy happy thoughts everyone

--Tan

Comment

I know I should probably be worried, but I'm actually very excited about the new dynamics the new characters are going to bring. I'm even very excited about the new SG-1 CO...though it's sad about no more Jack *tear*.

I'm hoping that with the fresh faces, the writers might be motivated to write fresh new stories that take the team through the gate *feigned shock* as the earlier seasons did.

I'm also hoping Sam will make a bit of a turn around character wise as well, and that we can see more of the soldier Sam we got in the earllier seasons. I watched COTG the other day, and when her character was first introduced, it made me nostalgic for the way she was back then, she was very sassy and no nonsense. I want that Sam back

Who is Beau Bridges playing again? I can't think of any other shows/movies he's done...

~~Close To Crazy~~
                              Psychotic Kitten
                              'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

They are not chasing you out just don't have one liner or have a one way conversation (then go to the other site). You are the calm before the storm, you made people feel welcome when others were a little put-off. You are a great gentlemam Jamie! So think up something shippy we can discuss a lets get this thread thinking! Come and play Sir Ruff!
                                Thanks for that trupi ((((trupi)))) *bows like teal'c*

So does anyone have a pic of or link to this actor so i can see what he looks like to be honest I dont think he can replace the two great men who came before him, sort of a general Bauer if you will

Comment

Working...
                                X