This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    Why would she be leaving? Caty you can't leave!
    Something to do with the finale...
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
      Okay... I see where this is going *closes eyes which may cause some typos )
      Only 2 hours left for it to finish dl... That long I'll have to stay spoiler free

Comment

i refuse to believe that!!! Caty... you can't leave... you are so important to all of us... please dont go.... Puh-lease

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
          Okay, could someone sum up the Threads/M1/M2 spoilers for me? My internet was down!! Here's what I've gotten so far:
          Spoiler:
          Threads has Sam dumping Pete, Jacob dies, and Sam and Jack go fishing. IS there any acknowledgement of feelings in this episode?? As for M1/M2, I'm all confused about AU SG-1. I already predicted that there wouldn't be a REAL, non-AU ship ending, and it appears I'm right, but what exactly happens? Did I read correctly -- OUR SG-1 is dead?? Does M2 leave off with AU characters in our timeline? Our characters in an AU timeline? Our timeline slightly modified?

BTW, can I say that TPTB really wimped out? I soooooo knew they'd never give either shippers or anti-shippers what they wanted. I think I'd respect the show a lot more if they just let them get together or made it clear they'd always be apart. This AU crap is old, old, old. Don't get me wrong -- I AM looking forward to watching that kiss. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be cursing her TV set because it isn't "real." We've HAD unreal ship before -- virus induced, quantum mirror (twice!), erased by a time loop, hallucinatory, etc., etc., etc. For ONCE it would be nice to have it laid out clearly one way or another. And I think even the anti-shippers would agree with me there.

Okay, sorry for the rant.
          Hey cool I just read your nick Karibou We have a classroom that is named Karibou and we have a cheese mark cold Kiribou
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyenne
            i refuse to believe that!!! Caty... you can't leave... you are so important to all of us... please dont go.... Puh-lease
            What is Caty leaving Who said that??Allright there is no other choice.We start a petition to make her stay in the family !! So everybody !! Write your name below if you want Caty to stay in here !! Than she knows that we don't want her to go

The petition to make Caty stay with us

_Anubis
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
              trupi, I agree with you. People should be able to give their opinion on different characters without having to worry about being red dinged.

Caty I know that you are frustrated with how the show has been going, but please don't leave the family. We would all miss you terribly.
              Thats where I got it from
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                What is Caty leaving Who said that??Allright there is no other choice.We start a petition to make her stay in the family !! So everybody !! Write your name below if you want Caty to stay in here !! Than she knows that we don't want her to go

_Anubis
                I dont think she would leave us she loves her shippy family but ill sign it anyway

_Anubis
                PoeticTragedy

Comment

Caty please stay [but you will have to stop being so darned soft hearted and hopeful to survive the slings and arrows of outrageous PTB].

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

I dont think she would leave us she loves her shippy family but ill sign it anyway
                    I hope she's not really considering on leaving but I'll sign anyway

_Anubis
                    PoeticTragedy
                    Sir Ruff

Comment

Good morning shippers, well I guess it is good afternoon now huh!

Ok so I had a nice long sleep, watched Moebius part 2 again and I do feel much better. I am still a bit disappointed but not as much as I was last night!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Anyone who is frustrated with the show and lack of real RST read my new thread: Stargate: the dog that didn’t bark? It’s in general discussion [I posted it there in the hope that JM might read it…] Anyway I’d really love to know what my shipper family thinks but hope no one flames me!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

This is a good thing to do! Caty can't leave (well she can if she wants but she shouldn't ). I have just pmed her actually. I hope she won't leave!

_Anubis
                          PoeticTragedy
                          Sir Ruff
                          Twisted Angel

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

[QUOTE=PoeticTragedy]I dont think she would leave us she loves her shippy family but ill sign it anyway

_Anubis
                            PoeticTragedy
                            Cheyenne

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                              Good morning shippers, well I guess it is good afternoon now huh!

Ok so I had a nice long sleep, watched Moebius part 2 again and I do feel much better. I am still a bit disappointed but not as much as I was last night!

~Tracey~
                              Morning Twisted Angel Hope the Personal Troubles have gone away
                              Glad to hear your not as disappointed

Comment

_Anubis
                                PoeticTragedy
                                Sir Ruff
                                Twisted Angel
                                Cheyenne

Comment

Working...
                                X