Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Im going ot have to watch it myself cant decide what to feel lots of mixed opinions about the finale
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Ok, just thought i'd clarify cause i've been a bit crazy...
      I was disappointed by the ending, cause I wanted to be totally sure but I guess we can't have everything...

My overall rating: 81/2 /10
      It was a fantastic epiosde!!! but the ending made me sad...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Sam O Neill - I'm 17...alcohol sounds good.

*looks over to her mum*

Mum! You know that can of lager you bought....It's looking awfully good at the moment.

I drink quite a lot, but I think I've been drunk...

all of four times.

I'm beginning to feel a bit better. I think JM will get back to us.

Anywho...
        Spoiler:
        the AU kiss was DAMN HOT! Sparks n EVERYTHING!

I've got a fic idea...I'm going to pretend it's canon.

*goes off to write*

Yes well I'm 18 and I've never been real life drunk
        but many's the time when I've logged on, popped the shipper-town cork and gotton falling down drunk on shipper liquer. The stuff just keeps flowing with the happy bubbles you know? and in shippertown your never underage.....

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Thanks to all our UK shipper family for the updates! Without you we US shipper would be lost! Not exactly what we wanted, but life goes on!

Yup, what you said!!!

Thanks everyone!!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
            Life is good!! Jack and Sam are together. And....OT here..... I'm a new grandma!!!!! Born this morning, a healthy baby boy is

Brayden (Bray! ) Orion (yes, as in the constellation ) Weibel!!!!

Mommy is doing well, but I think her sister woke up half the Harvard campus hootin and hollerin

I haven't had time to catch up on the M2 spoilers yet, but thanks to all the UK folks for keeping us informed. Gotta try and catch a nap now.....been up for bout 60 hrs. Adrenaline is wearing off. Thanks for listening to Grammy brag.
            Congratulation Grandma!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
              Life is good!! Jack and Sam are together. And....OT here..... I'm a new grandma!!!!! Born this morning, a healthy baby boy is

Brayden (Bray! ) Orion (yes, as in the constellation ) Weibel!!!!

Mommy is doing well, but I think her sister woke up half the Harvard campus hootin and hollerin

I haven't had time to catch up on the M2 spoilers yet, but thanks to all the UK folks for keeping us informed. Gotta try and catch a nap now.....been up for bout 60 hrs. Adrenaline is wearing off. Thanks for listening to Grammy brag.
              CONGRATULATIONS!!!
              (((((((Ali_gater)))))))))
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Spoiler:

Don't lose hope, fellow shippers!!!!
                ... and if season 9 does nothing for me, I watch dvds of seasons 1-4 and live vicariously throuh fanfiction, pretending nothing past 'beneath the surface' happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS, GUYS!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPERS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

ummm, yeah i'm really confused. Lol!! Here's my take on teh episode.
                  Spoiler:
                  It wasn't realy anything AMAZING like i was expecting for RDA's last proper episode??um..yeah I loved the At Sam and jack bit absolutley loved it but OMG when she said "i'm kinda attracted to Daniel!" I was so angry! lol! I loved the sex in the ship I'm sorry whoever said it was just making out but it really really wasn't! They had sex!! And sure it wasn't S/J our time but we were all so happy when threads came out weren't we? why does that change now? I know we have no real proof but we know that it's so close if not happening already!they have officailly(kind of) admitted it in threads anyway- they are both single and Jack's not going to be around in s9 so here's hoping he's not her CO. The bit at the end- i think it's wishful thinking to thin he wa smving her in with him but hey- you keep going!! lol. Um, i liked the way he said that though- it seemed- i duno i can't really explain it just differant to sll the other times he's spoken to her- it was warma nd stuff just nice- the funny bit to me was when he was like"ah, ah" when she went to pick up the box i was expecting im to say "yo're not while you're pregnant" and when he didn't i was confused- cause AT looked so pregnant in the ep i got confused thinking Sam was too! Oh if only!! We know it wouldn't eb Daniel's right?!

Finally, everyone keep your chinsup we were all so Happy when Threads aired-
                  Spoiler:
                  nothing's changed since then
                  so be happy!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=sueKay]Sam O Neill - I'm 17...alcohol sounds good.

*looks over to her mum*

Mum! You know that can of lager you bought....It's looking awfully good at the moment.

I drink quite a lot, but I think I've been drunk...

all of four times.

I'm beginning to feel a bit better. I think JM will get back to us.

Anywho...
                    Spoiler:
                    the AU kiss was DAMN HOT! Sparks n EVERYTHING!

I've got a fic idea...I'm going to pretend it's canon.

A fic sounds like a good idea right now.

and I've never gotten drunk before...i've been tipsy, biut never drunk. If my mum wasn't here right now I probably would be searching around for something nice to make me forget..........

and
                    Spoiler:
                    THE KISS WAS REALLY HOT!!!! I loved it!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Yes Thanks to everyone for the spoilers

Comment

((((((((((( SueKay )))))))))) non-alcoholic drinks passing your way

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I want to see the kiss too!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            Ok, just thought i'd clarify cause i've been a bit crazy...
                            I was disappointed by the ending, cause I wanted to be totally sure but I guess we can't have everything...

But we weren't asking for everything. We weren't asking for scenes and shows with their being a happy couple. We were asking only to know for sure that they *will* be a couple. And I don't think that, after eight years, that was asking for "everything", or even for too much.

J.
                            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

congratulation Granma Ali_gater

Comment

Sounds like we pretty much got what we expected. Moebius
                                Spoiler:
                                The best we could hope for was that Sam and Jack were still together. They were not going to give us a kiss or outright conformation of feelings. You know these guys, everything is left up to your interpretation. But after 8 damn years, a kiss would have been nice.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X