Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being from the states and all spoilers are my life, my blood and very means of existence. Bring Em On!!!!

Comment

Wheres scaryperson
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

never pressed the refresh button so much in my whole life lol

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          its gonna
          Spoiler:
          alt jack and sam thats gonna kiss he has just taken on the role to go bak nooooooooooooooooo i feel it in my bones

wynterxxx
          WHAT this was confusing

Comment

((im a little behind here don't mind me))

Originally posted by melpomene
            it's love. Love gives you wings...and helps you fly...love knows no bounderies, no limits no regs... or limitations...it is immortal as immaculate truth...it grows in barren regions were no watter flows....nor ray of promise cheats the pensive gloom....
            That's really beautiful!!!!! Did you just... spontaneously come up with that?!?! I LOVE IT!
            "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
            and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
              never pressed the refresh button so much in my whole life lol
              love that refresh button

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                (((((((((ForeverSG1))))))))
                you are so lucky that your kids love SG1. Here I have 2 teenagers that think it is funny that their mom is so going crazy with SG1. My hubby tolerates it but I think deep inside he would prefer me going crazy over something else.
                LOL, my oldest was in his room doing homework this afternoon. I put on Urgo to cheer myself up from all the Moebius worry and 10 mins into the show I hear a shout from his room.

"Are you watching Urgo? I know you are because I can tell by the voice!"

A few minutes later he ran into the room and finished watching it with me.

Only bad thing about homeschooling my kids is that we can only watch Stargate during the day every once in a while otherwise we never get anything done around here.

Mom's in a bad mood... mental health day today... let's pop in a
                Stargate DVD and veg. Kids love those days but doesn't happen
                often.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  Yeah might aswell stay here chat to everyone fight with myself to read the spoilers

I just can't Too much pressure.. I'll have to hide under the bed until my dl is finished.. See you later.

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterONeill
                    ((im a little behind here don't mind me))

That's really beautiful!!!!! Did you just... spontaneously come up with that?!?! I LOVE IT!
                    hey aint seen ya since last week, u made it yeah!!!

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      Being from the states and all spoilers are my life, my blood and very means of existence. Bring Em On!!!!
                      Ditto!!! freaking sci fi channel
                      "ALWAYS"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                      and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

(((((((((((ForeverSG1))))))))
                        You are one very cool mom

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                          I just can't Too much pressure.. I'll have to hide under the bed until my dl is finished.. See you later.
                          LOL! Ok dude speak to ya later on
                          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                            Passes guinness to trupi

oops I already passed Guinness to Trupi she's gonna get loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Jane

hey aint seen ya since last week, u made it yeah!!!
                              i was about to say the same thing!!! I love your sig, by the way!!!!!
                              "ALWAYS"

SAM/JACK for sg1

Comment

Spoiler......spoilers.....SPOILERS PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                                X