This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elkeli
    Ahhh ok, I was just working off what my English teacher told me about the Literature canon ages ago....

Poetic : as long as a stash for Zat's, a stash for coffee and a stash for chocolate, we can't go wrong! If we want to be even more covert we can use our bag pipes as blow darts!

ok so back on topic...

SAM AND JACK!!! WOOOOOOOooooOOTTTT!!!!!!!
    Lmao! Yeah good idea

ahem yes back on topic

Sam and Jack! lol
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Is the US seriously getting 3 new episodes this week? Because us Aussies were doing so well being in front for the first time in ages and now we'll be a week behind again. We're seeing Reckoning pt2 this week. (In NSW anyway)

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
      -Stargate Theme

Comment

Is the US seriously getting 3 new episodes this week? Because us Aussies were doing so well being in front for the first time in ages and now we'll be a week behind again. We're seeing Reckoning pt2 this week. (In NSW anyway)
        So ive heard I think they are getting Reckoning Part one and part two also Threads! which is good for them. Part two is good though so your in for a treat it will leave you asking questions until next week when Threads is on for you were waiting for Moebius part 2 which is on on tuesday but then we have the big wait for season 9 booo
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          So ive heard I think they are getting Reckoning Part one and part two also Threads! which is good for them. Part two is good though so your in for a treat it will leave you asking questions until next week when Threads is on for you were waiting for Moebius part 2 which is on on tuesday but then we have the big wait for season 9 booo
          Yes, that is 'booo' worthy. I think I'll be ok with it thought because at the moment i think the plan is for channel 7 to show atlantis once SG-1 finishes so we'll still have some more to watch. And we're yet to have seen Prometheus Unbound, which i'm not sure if they're going to show before or after the end of the season....??

Anyhoo, I'm going to move the whole 2 metres to bed and hopefully find myself a job in morning. Have a good one people!

xo

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
          -Stargate Theme

Comment

Yes, that is 'booo' worthy. I think I'll be ok with it thought because at the moment i think the plan is for channel 7 to show atlantis once SG-1 finishes so we'll still have some more to watch. And we're yet to have seen Prometheus Unbound, which i'm not sure if they're going to show before or after the end of the season....??

Anyhoo, I'm going to move the whole 2 metres to bed and hopefully find myself a job in morning. Have a good one people!

xo
            Ok Good luck

Comment

Hehe

Comment

Your god will be proud.

People, I'm going to post the collage in a little while. Hope you enjoy it.
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                  Your god will be proud.

People, I'm going to post the collage in a little while. Hope you enjoy it.
                  Woohoo Im sure we will

Comment

Woohoo Im sure we will

I hope so. I've been looking for some images this morning and finally found a handful that I could use.
                    __

__

Comment

hey everyone
                      just to let you know i changed my sig (i realised it was a spoiler!) thanks meimei for reminding me!
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                        hey everyone
                        just to let you know i changed my sig (i realised it was a spoiler!) thanks meimei for reminding me!
                        Why what is before? Your new one looks cosy, Especially for Sam and jack I always thought Daniel Looked a little lonely on that pic

Comment

Why what is before? Your new one looks cosy, Especially for Sam and jack I always thought Daniel Looked a little lonely on that pic
                          the jack/sam 'always' bit in threads...shame i loved that pic
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                            the
                            Spoiler:
                            jack/sam 'always' bit in threads
                            ...shame i loved that pic
                            Awww My fav part *pouts* lol

Comment

OK people .. here's the next collage.

I hope you like it.
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                OK people .. here's the next collage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e_Horizon2.jpg

I hope you like it.
                                Awww wow thats beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                X