Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bren Ren I loved your pics last night and quite shamelessy copied them all!!! I wanted to give you some more of the green stuff for them but they won't let me!

As for the Duck - I think Ugly Duckling suits him too, I mean he's not a patch on his Dad (lol ) and he's so immature its unreal, I mean calling your
    Spoiler:
    father-in-law to be "wierd", and his 2,000 year old tok'ra symbiote "a thing in your head"
    it's kinda like name calling on the playground! Thank goodness
    Spoiler:
    he's gone for good!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Most people loved it
      Spoiler:
      because Sam was with daniel all the time ..Anything to separate Sam from Jack in real or AU is a good excuse for TPTB ..They are still playing with the shippers ..They didn't have a problem to have Daniel have a really niice scene with Sharee in the episode where she gave birth ..the scene he had with her ...telling her how much he loved her and so on was really lovely ...and they even can't give it to the shippers Sam and Jack ..I think Mobius 2 will be really rushed ...and I think we should get ready for a Sam and Jack whatever in the last 5 minutes ..

The AU in mobius part 1 dragged on and on and on ..They could have edited some of it ...but they didn't because it's so funny for them to watch the shippers be disappointed because of the lack of Sam and Jack ..and they can also suspend their websites while they are at it ...like they did with mine ...and they'll be big winners for the future
      They are a careless bunch of people

And I'm fed up to see Daniel's face .

Caty
      My big fear for next week
      Spoiler:
      is that the kiss is going to be played humorously between AU Jack and Sam. I'm excited about seeing any sort of kiss but I want it to be passionate and everything we have waited 8 years to see - not nerdy Sam and Jack groping eachother in the puddlejumper because they think they're about to die, and I don't want Sam to be wearing the nerd glasses because that will always be a reminder that that isn't really 'our' Sam, even in videos and such. Kinda like Sam's long hair in POV. I will only be okay with this if we also get a good scene between out Sam/Jack, but I don't see how they're going to cram everything into one ep.

Also, what exactly did SG1 change in the past that would make Sam such a nerd? Would the absence of the stargate and her not being in the military cause such a dramatic character change in her? I guess it's just supposed to be funny.
      Last edited by Goshengirl; 16 February 2005, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goshengirl
        Oh, Caty, I didn't realize your website had been suspended - was it because of your Threads clips?

Spoiler:
        is that the kiss is going to be played humorously between AU Jack and Sam. I'm excited about seeing any sort of kiss but I want it to be passionate and everything we have waited 8 years to see - not nerdy Sam and Jack groping eachother in the puddlejumper because they think they're about to die, and I don't want Sam to be wearing the nerd glasses because that will always be a reminder that that isn't really 'our' Sam, even in videos and such. Kinda like Sam's long hair in POV. I will only be okay with this if we also get a good scene between out Sam/Jack, but I don't see how they're going to cram everything into one ep.

Also, what exactly did SG1 change in the past that would make Sam such a nerd? Would the absence of the stargate and her not being in the military cause such a dramatic character change in her? I guess it's just supposed to be funny.
        i'm sure the spoiler said it would be a major kiss and a humorous one would not be major imo...
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Just watched Moebius again...

Spoiler:
          I was soooo not expecting what it was... I thought they would do up the whole "went back in time got stuck" idea, and just.. make it seem...bigger!!! It reminded me of Atlantis going on about ZPM's all day... I mean, don't get me wrong, I adore Atlantis, i just reaaally don't want Sg-1 to start goin there!!! And the whole AU thing???? Again, I really loved it, I thought GeekSam was hilarious, but yeah, it definately could have been cut down. I was soo suprised it was over half the episode!!

I mean... yes, a humour ep for the supossed last eps is fine by me, but I thought they would bang it up all action style as well... Moebius 2... I admit, im' very worried. SOOO many people are hanging their SG lives on these eps... and they want action, including some SAM/JACK!!!! If they make it some ridiculous AU anyone.... i'm talkin AU Sam/AU JAck, AU/Sam real Jack (though i hope to god that would never happen....) Just give us a bloody REAL SAM REAL JACK KISS!!!! IT"S NOT THAT HARD, us shippers do it every day in our heads, im sure.

I'm reaaaaaally worried This week is going to be veeery long.

On happy notes i'm going to be travelling to France in 22 days!! For 2 weeks!!!!
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
            i'm sure the spoiler said it would be a major kiss and a humorous one would not be major imo...

yeah ..but the AU sam are
            Spoiler:
            so totally out of characters ..and so behaving either like idiots or careless people (AU jack) that the kiss may even look stupid and even sickly ..like AU sam has never kissed a boy before kind of thing and her glasses are in the way ..and the kiss is all yucky
            I believe this is what we gonna see with the AU kiss ...and let's make more
            Spoiler:
            fun out of the Sam and Jack shippers

Caty

Comment

Once again the record has been broken. Most number of people on line was yesterday at 5:10 p.m. with 748 viewers. And GW didn't implode, TG. Sadly, I was not one of them. Had to do catch up later which was worth while. Again Thank You so much to the UK Shippers for all the great spoilers and pics.

Gatebee

Comment

Caty just finished watching your Enya vid. It was so lovely.Thank you so much.
                Still cannot give you reps. Am not allowed. Will try again tomorrow.
                Gatebee

Comment

Hey there...

I have nothing profoundly shippy to say...

PTB - GET YOUR FRELLING/ SMEGGING ACTS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stamps feet loudly to see if them upstairs (JM) are listening*
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Goshengirl
                    Spoiler:

I think we should be ready for a
                    Spoiler:
                    huge disappointement next week ...I hope not ..but the closer we get ...the more I think we are being made fun of ..and we won't get what we want ....I don't know what to think but it's not to optimistic for next week ..I so wish it would be specially after threads and although I believe Sam and Jack will be together ..I'm worried we will get something so subtle that it could be interpreted the way you want ...or it will be a Let's have lunch and they just walk away with perhaps Jack's hands around her waist but I don't even believe the last one ..In Mobius 1 they were still calling each other Sir and Carter ...FCOL ....are we gonna hear them say it one day for good "Sam" "Jack"..because it's about time in Mobius 2 !!!
                    I still think we had some nice litle scenes ..with the ancient Egypt ..and the briefing room...but it's much too little after what we saw in threads .

Caty

Comment

i have this cool idea for the end of moebius, (it came to me as was daydreaming just now)...
                      AU sam and jack kiss and then it merges into the same image of real sam and jack kissing in jack's kitchen (the same time as that fishing scene at the end of threads) as the timeline changes...then of course daniel walks in and ruins it!.....i think that would be a great end to the series, and it would be the team together too..
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        huge disappointement next week ...I hope not ..but the closer we get ...the more I think we are being made fun of ..and we won't get what we want ....I don't know what to think but it's not to optimistic for next week ..I so wish it would be specially after threads and although I believe Sam and Jack will be together ..I'm worried we will get something so subtle that it could be interpreted the way you want ...or it will be a Let's have lunch and they just walk away with perhaps Jack's hands around her waist but I don't even believe the last one ..In Mobius 1 they were still calling each other Sir and Carter ...FCOL ....are we gonna hear them say it one day for good "Sam" "Jack"..because it's about time in Mobius 2 !!!
                        I still think we had some nice litle scenes ..with the ancient Egypt ..and the briefing room...but it's much too little after what we saw in threads .

Caty
                        what did you do our ever optomistic shipper caty?! what have you done to her!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Caty - I'm with you...
                          Spoiler:
                          too little too late is WORSE than nothing

*checks ticket prices to the S/W thread*
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler:

Caty
                            i think it would have been inappropriate for them to call each other jack and sam when they are both still in the same chain of command...
                            and don't think that the resolution will be really subtle (although i don't think jack's arm around sam's waist is all that subtle- as long as they kiss it's okay with me!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                              i have this cool idea for the end of moebius, (it came to me as was daydreaming just now)...
                              AU sam and jack kiss and then it merges into the same image of real sam and jack kissing in jack's kitchen (the same time as that fishing scene at the end of threads) as the timeline changes...then of course daniel walks in and ruins it!.....i think that would be a great end to the series, and it would be the team together too..
                              I'd love that. Better then nothing.... Okay, now I have a picture in mind, that will get me through the day. Thanks shipper hannah.... mmmmhhhhh

Comment

Spoiler:

Caty

Ya know Caty, I'm beginning to fear this very thing.
                                Spoiler:
                                I broke down a spoiled these last 2 episodes. At first I was so happy, but yesterday I began to think that the "twist" RDA spoke of might have been his way of preparing us. I hope this is not the case. That would not be a twist, it would be a twisted, wrung and hung out to dry. I hope I can get in a better frame of mind and that the ship will be there. It would be cruel to put all that ship in and then snatch it out from under us. Cruel. I don't like feeling this way.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X