This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    SueKay, I did it. I got it on site. It looks so beautiful.THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. MWAAAA MWAAAA.

Gatebee
    Nice sig gatebee, Looking pretty Suave lol
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      YEY! Gatebee! You got the sig up

Looking good

--Tan
      Thank you scaryperson. I have SueKay to thank for such a lovely sig.

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
        Nice sig gatebee, Looking pretty Suave lol
        Thank you PoeticTragedy. SueKay is the just so talented.

Gatebee

Comment

Hehe I recommend throwing snowballs out of classroom windows then theres at least some protection from a retaliation *has experience* Oh the memories of sixth form at Bruntcliffe... *reminisces* anyway with any luck ya might get snowed in
          Huh, i wish, anyway, i'm getting tons of deadly important work, so i don't think its wise to miss anymore school at all, urgh, why oh why could they not have made AS's to suit lazy people?

lol
          And Gatebee, sueKay obviously put lots of time and effort into such a wonderful sig

--Tan

Comment

Huh, i wish, anyway, i'm getting tons of deadly important work, so i don't think its wise to miss anymore school at all, urgh, why oh why could they not have made AS's to suit lazy people?

lol
            And Gatebee, sueKay obviously put lots of time and effort into such a wonderful sig

--Tan
            Ya just love SueKay for making this for me. I can't stop looking at it. It is silly but it make s me feel happy looking at the sig.

Gatebee

Comment

Not so sound greedy or anything of that sort. But how do I get an avatar.

Gatebee

Comment

lol

--Tan
                Aaah Yes exams are coming up soon Good luck with those
                Because Lazy people are just misunderstood they really just like taking things slowly so they should take that into account...just think when your at uni you can be as lazy as you want to be I know I wasnt *looks all angelic and such *
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Ya just love SueKay for making this for me. I can't stop looking at it. It is silly but it make s me feel happy looking at the sig.

Gatebee
                  Aww, that's sweet
                  I think i'll make a nice new thunk-adelic sig for myself, or make two smaller ones maybe? not sure?

--Tan

Comment

Not so sound greedy or anything of that sort. But how do I get an avatar.

Gatebee
                    Its one of the options in My controls Gatebee

Comment

Aaah Yes exams are coming up soon Good luck with those
                      Because Lazy people are just misunderstood they really just like taking things slowly so they should take that into account...just think when your at uni you can be as lazy as you want to be I know I wasnt *looks all angelic and such *
                      Yes.....angelic huh? I'm sure

lol, so is it still white, or any snow remnants for you?

--Tan

Comment

Its one of the options in My controls Gatebee
                        Can an avatar be customize like the sig

Gatebee

Comment

Can an avatar be customize like the sig

Gatebee
                          Only to a certain degree you have a few options to pick from but i think you have to have 2000 posts to have a custom made avatar of your own choice

Comment

Yes.....angelic huh? I'm sure

lol, so is it still white, or any snow remnants for you?

--Tan
                            Hmmmm *goes to look*....

....nah its all gone

Comment

Only to a certain degree you have a few options to pick from but i think you have to have 2000 posts to have a custom made avatar of your own choice
                              Thanks, understood.

Gatebee

Comment

Hmmmm *goes to look*....

....nah its all gone
                                Awwww, oh well, from what you say, i'll see some next week

Gatebee, it's something like 1800 posts or 2000 posts for your own avators, but they have quite a nice selection of others to choose for now

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X