Comment

After finally 2 hours and a bit, I have caught up

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        After finally 2 hours and a bit, I have caught up

Gatebee
        LOL! Woohoo
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          Reasons why
          Spoiler:
          I hated Citizen Joe . . .

1. I found the character of Joe to be very annoying. In a situation where, I'd think, they'd want the viewer to be sympathetic, he was anything but. He didn't become mildly likable until the last ten minutes.

2. The habitual mention of any other woman in Jack's life *except* Sam. The stuff with Lara made me want to throw up, and, of course, they *had* to mention Kynthia. Yes, there was that one nice reference to his feelings for Sam, but it was nearly to the end of the ep, after going completely ignored prior to that point.

3. Daniel obsession. Need I say more?

4. The complete lack and total disrespect for Jonas. The "he was okay but . . ." angered me. Not to mention there wasn't a single clip with him.

5. Do they really expect us to believe that General Jack O'Neill would discuss the SG program in a public park in front of whoever happens to be ambling by?

6. And on that same front, this ep *really* made Jack look stupid. He's been seeing visions for seven years and never mentioned it??? Pulease!!

7. Most strongly, I really felt that this ep was insulting the fanfic writers. The depiction of somebody in a dark room in front of a typewriter or computer putting out stories was so uncomplimentary, it was aggravating. Am I the only one who saw this fun-house-mirror look at those of us who write?

Anyway, all of this is just MO. Normally, you know I don't go on so, but I just *had* to vent. Forgive me if you were insulted in any way.
          I was wondering at first if this was
          Spoiler:
          good natured fun or we fans (okay we rabid fans) were being mocked to scorn. Why would you bite the hand that feeds you? I was a bit insulted and it takes a lot to do that normally.

The only thing I did appreciate was
          Spoiler:
          it gave a time line for Kerry Johnson's arrival in Jack's life.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Just repostin'!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

GateBee - I'm Uploading your sig right now...expect it in ten or fifteen minutes...unless my computer crashes.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Well, that might be a good idea! You know how much legal trouble we got in on our last trip. Had to use gas money to bail a few out.
                Hey I was innocent, the charges were totally bogus. And the poor clones well that's another story!
                sigpic
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Yannickhk
                  Another one : to rygel : You got a frog in your throat, you need a Hynerian Heimlich.

Scaper forever. BTW, what do you think about BB joining Stargate cast ?
                  I have to admit, when I knew BB was joining, I bought all stargate DVDs from season 1 to season 7 and began watching season 8 to catch up. I ve never watched stargate before. I bit ashamed right now
                  Well I knew about SG-1 before I knew about Farscape. The first episode I saw of Stargate was "Line of Duty", which perfectly set the stage for what was happening and what was to come (how many times over the last several years have they referenced Jolinar?)
                  I resisted Farscape for the longest time... but then I became hooked. I loved the chemistry between the characters (especially John and Aeryn).
                  Regarding Ben joining the team, I'm really excited about it. I think he has the right stuff to be a great part of the team - not that I think he's going to be John again... he isn't. I enjoyed seeing Claudia Black as Vala because she played a very un-Aeryn like role and it was neat to see that.
                  So, not thrilled about the prospect of little or no Jack next season but very excited about Colonel Mongo Mullet (did you read that interview?).

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    GateBee - I'm Uploading your sig right now...expect it in ten or fifteen minutes...unless my computer crashes.
                    am waiting SueKay

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      spoilers for s8's citizen joe

Spoiler:
                      Shippy! The beginning phone call. The 'keeping quiet about your feeling for... ' The Pete Shanahan referrence.

I thought the ep was nice. I thought the actor playing Joe was great. I really felt for him, especially when he cried when Daniel died. (((joe))) I'm *really* glad Jack talked to Joe's wife. A sweet ep.

Sally
                      I sometimes notice the strangest things. Did you notice the general's
                      Spoiler:
                      shoes were not shined. You would think a gerenal would have a spit shine on his uniform shoes.
                      I also think the hystronics for Daniel was a sop for the slasheds. You remember that CJ is channeling O'Neill's reports. So this is his feelings about Daniel. It may be some of CJ since he has gotten so involved with the saga.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Well I knew about SG-1 before I knew about Farscape. The first episode I saw of Stargate was "Line of Duty", which perfectly set the stage for what was happening and what was to come (how many times over the last several years have they referenced Jolinar?)
                        I resisted Farscape for the longest time... but then I became hooked. I loved the chemistry between the characters (especially John and Aeryn).
                        Regarding Ben joining the team, I'm really excited about it. I think he has the right stuff to be a great part of the team - not that I think he's going to be John again... he isn't. I enjoyed seeing Claudia Black as Vala because she played a very un-Aeryn like role and it was neat to see that.
                        So, not thrilled about the prospect of little or no Jack next season but very excited about Colonel Mongo Mullet (did you read that interview?).
                        But you must admit the fighting scene between Vala and Daniel Reminded me a lot of the first meeting between Aeryn and john In the Holding Cell aboard Moya(sp?) Both seemed to have Claudia sitting ontop of her Male counterpart
                        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Sclairef99 Thankies I really like my two guys

I enjoyed CJ and I REALLY had to laugh at all of the references made to things I KNOW I have read here on the forum and I LOVED Sam & Jack
                          spoliers for Citizen Joe
                          Spoiler:

The phone conversation was just wonderful ...Both of them were so relaxed and playful it was just a pleasure to watch those few minutes

And when Joe said in the infirmary...that he wouldn't let on about Jack's feelings for Sam THAT was a *Canon* moment and BOTH hubs and I too rolled when he said what he did about Pete to Sam

One very blatant reference to what we have seen written here on the boards was the Furlings.... how many posts have I read where people have speculated that they look like Ewoks ...

Overall I enjoyed the episode ...however, I did think it ran a bit long. I do think Joe's wife was a closet Shipper and just didn't know it

as for the RAIN...ARGH!!! Arizonians .....have NO CLUE how to drive in it so YES I stay indoors
                          Yes the
                          Spoiler:
                          phone conversation was flirty but it does mention Jack having to meet with Johnson from the CIA and that hurts knowing what will happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have to admit I was a little annoyed after watching Citizen Joe but then I figured that the writers wouldn't wanna make fun of us without at least making fun of themselves too so I figured it was all in (fairly) good taste. Besides, they're giving us shippers what we want aren't they? I have to say I'd rather they poked a few jokes at us than not have the ship. It seems like a fair trade-off to me.
                            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Wow - it's been hot in here this evening! Seems I left at just the wrong time!
                              So:

Dipsofjazz - System Lord!!
                              *bows most humbly*

PoeticTragedy - First Prime
                              Congratulations! It's good to have friends in high places

We're gonna need a HUGE castle for Shipper Town at this rate!

Caty
                              The honeymoon pics are excellent - as always Hope we're on a round the world trip!

Anubis
                              *bows to hide cheeky grin*
                              Love the pic! That's my most favorite line in S4!

I wanna give you all rep but the GWptb won't allow it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Also, I don't understand, was CJ *supposed* to be aired before Threads coz I thought it wsa supposed to be after but Sky 1 mixed it up.
                                Spoiler:
                                If it was supposed to air before then the Kerry comment makes more sense than after but if not then the phone flirting and the 'whole Pete Shanahan thing' make more sense. I also agree that Mrs CJ would have been a closet shipper had CJ mentioned the SJ ship which we never heard him mention until the infirmary. However, after all is said and done, to quote someone else, 'Poor woman my @$$!' There, end of rant.
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X