This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubyRed
    That's for sure. I'm new and I'm having lots of fun.
    Welcome RubyRed Nice to have new People in here and your first post in here the best place around every day is like this the people in here are the best So enjoy your stay and post lots
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      Yup, it makes me want to go outside, and have lots of fun, ok, so i'm not THAT better, lol

I think i'll stick to my blanket and lemsip lifestyle for now...

--Tan
      mmm Blankets...Nice and warm..its freezing here did ya see it snow earlier! I was so giddy
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

welcome RubyRed..... we have a blast here... pull up a chair, join the party and the s/j ship
        sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed too

Welcome to all the newbies ...enjoy posting here tonight while I'm asleep ..don't forget to post again tomorrow when I'm awake

Shippy dreams to all and Hope Sam and Jack will send us another poscard tomorrow

((((((Caty))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I'm off to bed too

Welcome to all the newbies ...enjoy posting here tonight while I'm asleep ..don't forget to post again tomorrow when I'm awake

Shippy dreams to all and Hope Sam and Jack will send us another poscard tomorrow

((((((Caty))))))
            good night Caty. Again thanks for S/J honeymoon pics

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              I'm off to bed too

((((((Caty))))))
              Night night Caty

((((((Caty))))))

Comment

Originally posted by RubyRed
                That's for sure. I'm new and I'm having lots of fun.
                WELCOME RubyRed. Post alot and have fun with your ship family

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  mmm Blankets...Nice and warm..its freezing here did ya see it snow earlier! I was so giddy
                  Aww, darn, I missed that!
                  I'm warm but my legs are cold, it's quite annoying.....

Night night Caty! Sweet dreams

--Tan

Comment

Hehe, boredom strikes again for me

--Tan

Comment

Aww, darn, I missed that!
                      I'm warm but my legs are cold, it's quite annoying.....

Night night Caty! Sweet dreams

--Tan
                      Awww its supposed to snow all next week *joy* it means i can get my snowboard out again WOO!
                      hmmm steal someone elses quilt! and wrap it around ya legs

and ooo love the caption hehe

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                        Awww its supposed to snow all next week *joy* it means i can get my snowboard out again WOO!
                        hmmm steal someone elses quilt! and wrap it around ya legs

and ooo love the caption hehe
                        LMAO! hehe, thanks for the warmth

You've gotta be kidding me? Snowing next week? I'll be all better, and it'll be tainted by the fact i'll be freezing cold at 6th form (i love snow, it's just horrid when i sit in unheated rooms)

Oh well, atleast i'll have ammunition to take out my frustration with

--Tan

Comment

SueKay, I did it. I got it on site. It looks so beautiful.THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. MWAAAA MWAAAA.

Gatebee

Comment

YEY! Gatebee! You got the sig up

Looking good

--Tan

Comment

SueKay, the sig looks so COOL that I can't stop looking at my own site with a BIG GRIN. Love it , just love it. THANK YOU THANK YOU

Gatebee

Comment

LMAO! hehe, thanks for the warmth

You've gotta be kidding me? Snowing next week? I'll be all better, and it'll be tainted by the fact i'll be freezing cold at 6th form (i love snow, it's just horrid when i sit in unheated rooms)

Oh well, atleast i'll have ammunition to take out my frustration with

--Tan
                                Hehe I recommend throwing snowballs out of classroom windows then theres at least some protection from a retaliation *has experience* Oh the memories of sixth form at Bruntcliffe... *reminisces* anyway with any luck ya might get snowed in

Comment

Working...
                                X