X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Possible Spoilers Season 8
    From my counting "It's Good to be King" will be the 12th episode out of 20. That is over the halfway mark.

Ok here we have Jack offworld and it seems that Teal'c and Daniel are together in the storyline SOOOOOOO that leaves Sam and Jack. We also know that Maybourne has an idea of how Jack feels about Sam. Hmmmmmm

What do ya think fellow Shippers?

Me thinks that I smell the beginnings of something!!!
    Spoilers Season 8
    I truly hope so. I am trying to remain positive for season 8. No, not trying...I AM remaining positive about season 8. And I like Harry too. It will be good to see him again. I always enjoy the banter between him and Jack.
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
      ship daddy? what's with the "nanny, nanny boo boo" stuff?
      If you can't tease your friends who can you tease?
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        *fans Sally*

S'okay, Sal! You can always make more--he has no idea where you keep the secret recipe! And these will be even better than the last ones--so this *could* be a good thing!
        Thanks, Marimba. What ShipDaddy doesn't know is that all the SamClones I sent his way are... lesbian. I made them that the moment they see ShipDaddy, they just point and laugh! Ha!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally-I've been gone for a couple of weeks and I'm being lazy and don't want to read all of the posts. I saw some mention of you posting links for fics? Could you repost them for me please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty please? With sugar on top?
          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
            Okay, I know I've been away for awhile, but what exactly was BCM doing with all of the Jack clones, hmmmm???
            Yes! Yes! More yes!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              I have to agree with you here.
              I probably wouldn't have had such a problem with Laira if she hadn't have had that moment of willingness to let another die. Regardless of the fact that she came around - she considered it.
              This just popped into my head, and I head to ask it:

In Entity Jack hesitates for a moment before he shoots Sam. His hesitation could have caused the entity to take over the base and/or kill one, ten or hundreds of people. Is there a difference between his actions and Laira's?

Now, obviously Laira's hesitation was longer, but her disicion was still made within the "required" time and she did the right thing. Just like Jack. So why the difference?
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Spoilers Season 8
                I truly hope so. I am trying to remain positive for season 8. No, not trying...I AM remaining positive about season 8. And I like Harry too. It will be good to see him again. I always enjoy the banter between him and Jack.
                Here's positive for you. *clears throat*

Attention all Shippers, Attention all Shippers

The Greatest Season yet for SHIP, SEASON 8, is Coming Soon to a TV near you!!!!! (That is, in the US.) For those of you not in the US, it will be coming almost soon.

Clicks heels together three times and repeats "I believe there will be SHIP, I believe there will be SHIP".
                Ship Nana

Comment

Okay, I know I've been away for awhile, but what exactly was BCM doing with all of the Jack clones, hmmmm???
                  Getting them away from my SamClones obviously
                  ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Can't really say that about many of the other obstacles to the ship

<snip>

Orlin--stalker number 1 who runs up Sam's credit cards and gets her a nice psych eval

*snark on* But isn't that a sign of true love? *snark off*

Ptui--stalker number 2 who...well, we've beat that horse to death haven't we?
                    He's a horse now?

Laira looks like a real prize compared to some of these folks! Just a thought...

I know. Now that we have others to compare her too, she seems close to perfection. I still think her and 'the guy of many names' would be perfect for each other. But, I also think she'd be too smart for him.

Sally
                    Last edited by majorsal; 22 June 2004, 07:11 PM. Reason: 1+1=2. if you don't understand this answer, that's your problem.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

** I still don't have to like her......*** You can't make me...You can't make me*****

LOL!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        Getting them away from my SamClones obviously
                        Of course. I knew there was a perfectly logical reason. However, if those are the SamClones that came from Sally you may want to check them out for their...wiring.
                        Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                          Am I the only one that is excited for Stargate: Atlantis?!?
                          Nope I'm looking forward to it too.
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            Egads! What would all the shiplets be if we didn't have a Ship Daddy?! And Ship Mum can't raise all these shiplets by herself. Nope. Ship Daddy is gonna stay Ship Daddy.

Well.....TV likes to have a mom or dad or uncle raising the kidlets alone as well as various other relatives helping out. So I still think it wouldn't so bad to have Ship Bro or Ship Unca. Think "Full House" for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              I will second that!!

It's is just like our dysfunctional couple to go swimming in clothing instead of showing a little skin.

Maybe this "idyllic" thing that Sam hopefully will still be thinking about in the upcoming ep will be ala the Garden of Eden, fig leaves or less, ya think? Can't get more idyllic than Eden, at least until the snake part. :<)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                                Nope I'm looking forward to it too.

Thanks BCM...I thought I was the only shipper out there who is excited.

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X