This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    That doesn't necessary mean it was intended as a red point, it just means that the person is too new to give you green or red points.

btw.. Is it about post count or rep points?

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      She is already waiting on the king size bed LOL

and he is not far away either

Caty
      WOW Caty that is so sweet.

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
        Hey everybody.

Just thought I'd pop in. I have just got home from work and now I am on a long weeks holiday yay. I am so glad I am off for the finale this week! .
        I can't catch up on all posts yet but Caty, I love the 1st honeymoon pic! Japan is a nice place to visit!

~Tracey~
        Oooo Lucky you. Ive just found out that we have sky back on again for another month so I can catch the finale aswell *joy* but my week off isnt until next week ahwell only a week to go
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          aaaah a newbie
          Hi Poetic Tragedy, if that was for me, I am not a newbie. If not then ignore this post! I just don't post that often!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
            btw.. Is it about post count or rep points?

Post ranks are different to rep points. If you get a grey/bluey coloured rep point in your 'My Controls' list, then it basically means the person who tried to rep you (good or bad) is too new to do so.
            __

__

Comment

oooo cant wait to see where they get to next

Well , they'll be exploring the planet Earth for a change

Thank you ...must go and do some cooking for Now ..so Myself ..I need to explore my kitchen right now

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                Good mornig, Good afternoon and Good evening from what ever part of the ship world you are. For me it is 1:15 p.m. I left off 24 hours ago and I had to read back for over an hour. Had to watch my daughter perform her solo yesterday. Now back to posting catch-up.

Gatebee
                Good Day Gatebee Hope it went well
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Seeing as in my mind this is around the time Sam and Jack really started to realize there was more than a spark of interest between each other. I started thinking that maybe Jack had a bit more on his mind than just being snaked before he killed Hathor.

Looks like Hathor was enjoying it. Tried to rep you but could not.

Gatebee

Comment

Enjoy your time off Tracey. In preparation for Moebius II, it's always great to have a week for it to settle in.
                    Thank you Anbuis, I will! I needed to get away from work. Although saying that, I will be leaving in April to go to uni. It is indeed.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

OK people, I've finished the next collage I've been working on this evening.

That's the last one for today, folks.

__

__

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Well , they'll be exploring the planet Earth for a change

Thank you ...must go and do some cooking for Now ..so Myself ..I need to explore my kitchen right now

Caty
                        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Had fun today. Everyone have a good weekend!

They both look good in anything. Love the pic and cap. Could not give you rep .

Gatebee

Comment

OK people, I've finished the next collage I've been working on this evening.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e_Skyline2.jpg

That's the last one for today, folks.

[/left]
                            [/center]
                            Thats brilliant Anubis

Comment

Oooo Lucky you. Ive just found out that we have sky back on again for another month so I can catch the finale aswell *joy* but my week off isnt until next week ahwell only a week to go
                              I know. Oh that is good. No Sky when a finale is on is a bad thing! Our Sky box has being playing up too, they fixed it today though *phew*! I would have died if I could not see our Sam&Jack kiss (am I hoping for too much??? )! Oh that is good. 1 week is not too bad!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                                Fly by...have to go to a Southern Living party (yuck!)...quick manip of our two most favorite peeps in the known and unknown universe...it's something that we all definitely wish for...

"to have and to hold till death do us part"

Gatebee

Comment

Working...
                                X