Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there everyone - I made this about a year ago and have been using it ever since. It's specifically sized for use as wallpaper for cell phones (at least it works great on my Motorola). So if you like feel free to upload it to your cell phone too if you'd like!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      Hello to you too!

Congratulations on becoming DipsofJazz'a first prime!

--Tan
      Thankyou How has your day been
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Another chrichtonism for my fellow scaper:
        John: No, Pilot. I'm here to tell you that the Nebari are a bunch of geeks! And their damn mind-cleansing doesn't work on Momma Crichtons baby boy! John Crichton! Astronaut! Master of the universe! Ah! (Pause.) Pilot, it's me.
        Pilot: But...how?
        John: I don't know. They gave me the full monty.

LOL. Hope BB will be able catch up with his new role.
        'On my planet we don't marry people we don't love unless they're critically ill billionaires.'
        Crichton Look at the Princess - A Kiss is Just a Kiss
        'My dear, I've kicked more ass than you've sat on.'
        Zhaan Through the Looking Glass
        'I try to save a life a day. Usually it's my own.'
        Crichton PK Tech Girl
        'Human. It's kinda like Sebacean, but we haven't conquered other worlds yet, so we just kick the crap out of each other.'
        Crichton PK Tech Girl
        'Crais I want you to find the fattest target you can. Government house, missile site, McDonald's, whatever.'
        Crichton Thanks for Sharing

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          How much longer must I exist as a lowly symbiote when I am ready to take my place among the System Lords???

How much longer must I live in squaller with a generic avatar instead of a custom avatar?

How much longer???
          Hi everyone!

((((((ÜberSG-1Fan))))))))

Don't worry Keep posting and you'll soon be Jaffa Fodder like me. Then we can hide out from all the mean & nasty First Primes out to impress their new gods
          sigpic

Comment

Greetings Scaryperson! Are you feeling any better now?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
              Thankyou How has your day been
              My day has been very dark, i've been looking at the back of my eyelids most of today

I sleep alot when i'm ill, lol

Other than those, fine, thankyou

What are you planning next in your new title as first prime? I hope you're not going to take away from me the honor of being the winning immortal are you? I've only just settled in to not having to fight all the time

soo tired....
              --Tan

Comment

My day has been very dark, i've been looking at the back of my eyelids most of today

I sleep alot when i'm ill, lol

Other than those, fine, thankyou

What are you planning next in your new title as first prime? I hope you're not going to take away from me the honor of being the winning immortal are you? I've only just settled in to not having to fight all the time

soo tired....
                --Tan
                LOL! Hope you get well soon lol No I wouldnt do that....especially when your ill i'll just have to wait till your at full strength so we can have a proper Worthy Immortal Re-match, where i can use my secret weapon to win back the ship sword
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

hey whats up guys just thought i stop by and say hi i just got stargate season 5 box set so i am going to go watch that well bye

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                    hey whats up guys just thought i stop by and say hi i just got stargate season 5 box set so i am going to go watch that well bye
                    Hello Ahhh have fun im nearly there just finished up on the last few episodes of season 4

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      The honeyMoon
                      1 st stop : Japan
                      http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo.../S_J1Japon.jpg
                      Wait for the next stop ...They have indeed visited a lot of countries ...Lucky them !!!
                      Enjoy my honeymoom trip ...Next one tomorrow
                      Caty
                      Just the words....*HONEYMOON**....sound SO GOOD in the same sentence as Sam & Jack

Thanks Caty
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                        LOL! Hope you get well soon lol No I wouldnt do that....especially when your ill i'll just have to wait till your at full strength so we can have a proper Worthy Immortal Re-match, where i can use my secret weapon to win back the ship sword
                        That's so mean.......you said i could keep the almighty ship sword

Nah, when i'm back to my normal self, i shall tell you, all out immortal war!

lol
                        --Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          OK people, I've finished the next collage I've been working on this evening.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e_Skyline2.jpg

That's the last one for today, folks.

(((Anubis)) THAT is just plain Beautiful
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            Sam: Not Daniel, Jack. I am aiming at TPTB
                            Jack: Ah right
                            Tealc: Indeed
                            Daniel: Deep

Gatebee
                            Brillant!
                            sigpic

Comment

last one:
                              John: I'm tellin' you, Aeryn... it was from Earth. A television transmission.
                              Aeryn: What, you mean, like that Yoda from Degobah?
                              John: No, no, no, no, no! Three Stooges. Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo...
                              'On my planet we don't marry people we don't love unless they're critically ill billionaires.'
                              Crichton Look at the Princess - A Kiss is Just a Kiss
                              'My dear, I've kicked more ass than you've sat on.'
                              Zhaan Through the Looking Glass
                              'I try to save a life a day. Usually it's my own.'
                              Crichton PK Tech Girl
                              'Human. It's kinda like Sebacean, but we haven't conquered other worlds yet, so we just kick the crap out of each other.'
                              Crichton PK Tech Girl
                              'Crais I want you to find the fattest target you can. Government house, missile site, McDonald's, whatever.'
                              Crichton Thanks for Sharing

Comment

That's so mean.......you said i could keep the almighty ship sword

Nah, when i'm back to my normal self, i shall tell you, all out immortal war!

lol
                                --Tan
                                Im only kidding I wouldnt want to incur your wrath I shall remain true to my word 'Keeper of the Ship Sword' lol There can be only one!

Comment

Working...
                                X