• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    here we go

Spoiler:

AU sam and daniel are really nerdy!!!

both at SGC. George Hammond welcomes them!!!!!! Georgie boy is back!!!

earlier on..our daniel suggested burying the ZPM in a dig her knew would be explored around their own time...and he also bought a camera.

in the AU..they find our daniel's tape in teh dig....kinsey is president in the AU. the tape shows our danny and sam talking about the stargate and aliens. telling their future selves to find the gate. jack appears on the tape.

tape switched off. but the stargate isn't where it's supposed to be...

AU daniel working on tablets that might find the second stargate..and wants to join the expedition, but they won't let him or sam join any expeditions. daniel and sam need someone to stand up for them..

they turn up at jack's charter fishing boat....first thing jack does..smile at sam, ask if sam and daniel are a couple (daniel hastily denies it)

daniel says they have to change teh past to fix the future...

jack says no...

AU jack..smitten with AU sam the second he sees her..his face does that softening thing, that so-in-love smile teh second he sees her

OMG yeah!!!!! *Smiles*

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

here we go

Spoiler:

AU sam and daniel are really nerdy!!!

both at SGC. George Hammond welcomes them!!!!!! Georgie boy is back!!!

earlier on..our daniel suggested burying the ZPM in a dig her knew would be explored around their own time...and he also bought a camera.

in the AU..they find our daniel's tape in teh dig....kinsey is president in the AU. the tape shows our danny and sam talking about the stargate and aliens. telling their future selves to find the gate. jack appears on the tape.

tape switched off. but the stargate isn't where it's supposed to be...

AU daniel working on tablets that might find the second stargate..and wants to join the expedition, but they won't let him or sam join any expeditions. daniel and sam need someone to stand up for them..

they turn up at jack's charter fishing boat....first thing jack does..smile at sam, ask if sam and daniel are a couple (daniel hastily denies it)

jack says no...

AU jack..smitten with AU sam the second he sees her..his face does that softening thing, that so-in-love smile teh second he sees her

Spoiler:
      SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Daniel and Sam are starting to uncover everything about the stargate, Daniel wants to go on the mission to find the Satrgate after watching the tape our Sam/Jack/Daniel/Teal'c left in a canoptic jar along with tablets and things about the Stargate program and such (General Hammond told them bout this)

They aren't impressed with being left out of the loop, so Sam and Daniel (alt) go to find Jack, on his boat, the "Homer" :-D and they try to pursuade him to join them, but he isn't buying it
        No more word from real sam/jack/daniel/teal'c
        (They found no stargate in Giza, but Daniel left a few instructions for alt daniel, land of cold in south)

Comment

here we go

Spoiler:

jack says no...

Spoiler:
          aaw! Smitten Jack! How cuuuute!!
          "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
          and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
            With a little Vodka it makes a nutrious Bloody Mary!
            yummers!
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

this is so much fun! haha
              "ALWAYS"

SAM/JACK for sg1
              and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

and more..

Spoiler:

Nerdy sam and dan get shown the timeship...it's been found.

Mackay!!!!! mackay working on timeship..flirts with sam, of course. and he;s funny..tells sam he would listen to her if she read teh phonebook..loves her whole 'sexy librarian' look... (i was a librarian once...). they dial an address using teh console in the ship...did the whole gate-dialling/sesmic activity reference. find eh second gate.

see the gate being lowered into cheyenne mountain. hammond dismmisses dan and sam. they can't go through the gate...

the end.. to be continued

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Ya think this is fun, you should've seen last weeks madness!
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Moebius pt4
                    Spoiler:

Back at SGC
                    ATL Sam and Daniel are with Major Davis. He has the time travel PJ!!!
                    (BTW in this scene ATs bump is huge - really really noticeable and she looks fab!!)
                    Sam says Jack O'Niell has the gene to be able to fly.
                    In comes Rodney McKay!!!!!
                    He hits on ATL Sam - she is not happy or impressed.
                    McKay has tried to dial the stargate but no connection.
                    ATL Sam works out that they should cross reference the seismic activity to pin point where the second gate is.
                    They find the second gate in Antartica and bring it to the SGC.

ATL Sam and Daniel want to go with the team back through the gate but Hammond says no. They dont have the training and he will be sending them home!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED
                    end of episode
                    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Well...computer crashed...just back on...

Moebius-
                      Spoiler:
                      Bit with our SG1...yay! Really good!

Sam and Jack are acting like an old couple ie. Sam ordering Jack about.

But...second half...

YAWN

All in all...

Spoiler:
                      a bit of a let down
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                        Ya think this is fun, you should've seen last weeks madness!
                        madness-that is putting it mildly-we broke the forum last week.
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

thank you for the spoilers everybody !!
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

and more..

Spoiler:

Nerdy sam and dan get shown the timeship...it's been found.

Mackay!!!!! mackay working on timeship..flirts with sam, of course. and he;s funny..tells sam he would listen to her if she read teh phonebook..loves her whole 'sexy librarian' look... (i was a librarian once...). they dial an address using teh console in the ship...did the whole gate-dialling/sesmic activity reference. find eh second gate.

see the gate being lowered into cheyenne mountain. hammond dismmisses dan and sam. they can't go through the gate...

the end.. to be continued

Spoiler:

they cant go through the gate?!?! aaaaah!!!! wtf???! what kind of--?! wait a sec, was sam in the military in this atl???
                            "ALWAYS"

SAM/JACK for sg1

Comment

oh man, that was
                              Spoiler:
                              hysterical!
                              can't wait for next week! and
                              Spoiler:
                              YAY! McKay! ... and ALT Jack so had his eye on ALT Sam, "you 2 a couple?" lol

Comment

oh well we will have to wait until next week

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X