This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew you would find the ep!
    Yes I agree, she should have gone with. In fact every friggin time he has asked she should have gone with!!

I guess that is what keeps us coming back though, eh? The idea that one day they will finally get their mojos working on the same page. In the same cabin, bed, kitchen table, dining room floor or might I add the new General's desk?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
      What episode was it that he asked her to go fishing and her reply was something to the effect of "Sir, you always ask me when you know I have work to do?" Would that be her letting him know that she wants to say yes?

Then again, what angle is Jack playing if indeed this is true?

Just curious.

Chris
      I think that also fits in with Sam not really knowing Jack's feelings and/or motivations for his fishing invites. I wouldn't want to be invited merely because we're friends... if I felt a heck of a lot more for this guy like Sam does. 'Maybe' she wants to take his invites more seriously, but knows he's asked Daniel and Teal'c too, so... *shrugs* I don't know.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        Yeah, yeah, go jump off a bridge... on second thought...
        Don't ya feel ShipDaddy's love?

Sally, what ever you do do NOT jump off a bridge! Seriously don't go near that bridge and don't jump off it. Keep your feet firmly planted on the ground and stay away from the edge.
        Oh, yeah!

*climbs onto bridge ledge*

I'll show you!

*slips on dog do-do on ledge... eyes bulge........ meekly steps back off ledge*

Are you still with us?
        Yeah.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by majorsal
          Yes, I've got the drinks! Margaritas and rootbeer floats. Like the variety?

Sally

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Oh yeah...... LOVE BOTH!!! but I am wondering at the mix..... may not be pretty later LOL

And adding in the shipper cookies of many colors.... I think we'll be visiting the infirmary.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            I think that also fits in with Sam not really knowing Jack's feelings and/or motivations for his fishing invites. I wouldn't want to be invited merely because we're friends... if I felt a heck of a lot more for this guy like Sam does. 'Maybe' she wants to take his invites more seriously, but knows he's asked Daniel and Teal'c too, so... *shrugs* I don't know.

Sally
            I don't know either, but I would like to think that they both know that they really want to go fishing together but can't because of their military ranks.

That is why he asks everyone to go to make it look like he is just a 'friendly' dude and that is why she is always 'busy' so they don't really have to be alone but they both really want to be. Huh? Did you get that?

We won't know for sure until we see it. In the mean time I want to keep thinking they both want to fish and then fish some more

Chris

Comment

and the fact that they put up with me well THAT says it ALL!!!!!!!!
              HA! we put up with you because we have no choice! You just keep coming back!
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                I don't know either, but I would like to think that they both know that they really want to go fishing together but can't because of their military ranks.

That is why he asks everyone to go to make it look like he is just a 'friendly' dude and that is why she is always 'busy' so they don't really have to be alone but they both really want to be. Huh? Did you get that?

That made perfect sense.

We won't know for sure until we see it. In the mean time I want to keep thinking they both want to fish and then fish some more

Chris

Yep, Chris, we're on the same page... *tweaks brows*

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                  HA! we put up with you because we have no choice! You just keep coming back!
                  ooohh I am soo feeling the love
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

What love? There's no love! Not for you anyway.
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Wow I can feel the love in here, hehe. I cant believe there are still people still up this late/early. I guess thats shows serious dedication to the S/J ship! Well I'm off to get ready for work (yup i work this early in the AM!).

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

To Ship Daddy:
                        Happy Father's Day
                        from all your little Shiplets!!

Token ~

Comment

ROFL!!! Great smiley Tame.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            Ok here it is, another Shipper Cookie!!!

Drum Roll Please....

Pink Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

How's that?! *wipes sweat from brow*
                            Ship Nana, aren't the Pink cookies for Increasing Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping? I know it is getting tough finding new food coloring for the all the different cookies we need. Instead of Pink we could call them Rosy 'cuz we will need rose colored glasses when it comes to bad spoilers.

Have I told you lately that you are doing a fantastic job? Well, you are!! Your the best Ship Nana a family could have!

((((((((((((((((Ship Nana))))))))))))))

Here's a smilie for you:

Token ~

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Ship Daddy, your picture of Clueless is insightful, stupendous, and right on target! (too bad Osiris missed the target........Did I say that outloud? )

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                To Ship Daddy:
                                Happy Father's Day
                                from all your little Shiplets!!
                                Token... I am loving this one!!. I saw it and never thought of it....YOU ARE so creative AND thoughtful!!!!!

since Ship Daddy has made it VERY CLEAR I am his *Problem Child*, his *Black Sheep*, His *Child of no love*
                                well here is my Father's Day offering

That is now on the side of our little Shipper Home
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X