This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I'll be posting pics of Gemini the following week ..but do you all want something with Prometheus unbound ??!!!..or you are not bothered!!!!..if there is something shippy between Sam and Jack ..I'll post it if you like but I doubt it It will be in Gemini

Do you want pics of Daniel and Vala or no?!!

Caty
    I'll just be interested in your opinion, if it was good or not. And of course if there is anything shippy. But I really doubt that. I guess you never know. Sometimes shippy moments pop up when you least expect it.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      What is this Madshipper bus to the Studio thing??? I just joined like,yesterday, so...ya, oh well, i'm MajorSam, *waves* yes, been shipper for....well, since season one, of course.. anyways, i've been around on a bunch of the other forums, including the old ones of this... but havn't actually done anything for probly a year... you talkin about going to the studios? i live 15 mins away, i can give directions!! hahah.
      MAJORSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

*WAVES* WELCOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*laughs hysterically* REPLICARTER!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Rogue
        Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
        pittsburghgirl with her big stick
        Rogue
        Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
        Ship Nana
        gatebee
        galaxy
        Kiwigater
        Zoser with pitchforks and torches
        Watters87
        Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
        Queen Bee
        MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
        Greis
        Token
        Shipperahoy as long as you don't behave yourself
        Kazan
        scottishshipper - bagpipes
        shelsfc
        samisjacksgal
        Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
        SG1Happy
        DarkQuee1
        sacme
        Katkin

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
        We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - I think we have out grown the hippie bus. Maybe a plane or mothership?
        I'll go, but only if I get to drive the bus or fly the plane.

*I plan on offering my body to them as reward for doing what we want... just thought you'd like to know... my dedication to the cause has no bounds*

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

*I plan on offering my body to them as reward for doing what we want... just thought you'd like to know... my dedication to the cause has no bounds*

Sally
          (((((Sally))))) You are so dedicated! I thought about that, but it would be a threat and not a bribe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Well so far it is:
            Rogue
            Ship Nana
            gatebee
            galaxy
            Kiwigater
            Watters87
            Queen Bee
            Greis
            Token
            Kazan
            shelsfc
            samisjacksgal
            Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
            SG1Happy
            DarkQuee1
            sacme
            Katkin
            Bucky bring guacamole
            TameFarrar
            jafacakes
            dipsofjazz
            Lunar
            GATEWATCHER-I'LL BRING ICE CREAM!

We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - Since this is pretend, I am going to pretend the hippie bus has plenty of room for everyone
            Jack likes ice cream, doesn't he? I'll make him happy.

Comment

You can put me on the bus!

Hiya guys and thanks for all the well wishes a few days ago. It was hard but as always we do what we have to do.

The job's going great, only downside is that starting Jan 1 I'll be working my regular shift which is 1530 till 2400 monday through friday meaning I won't be able to watch Stargate!!!! Wonder how much those TiVo things are! ha ha. I've actually got the DVR from my cable company, but if the power goes out it has to be manually reset . . . maybe I'll make that my wife's priority number one on Friday nights!!!

There's a lot to learn, and I've been ready to hit the sack each night as soon as I get home. So, I'm going to give up and go pass out now. Never realized the credit\bankcard industry was so freakin complicated! ha ha

I did get to catch 'Beneath the Surface' last night though . . .

"Yes Sir"
              "Sir . . . *big sigh* "Let's go home"

LOVED IT!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Sally
                I'd offer mine too but I'm not too sure I'm their type Bah, I'll give them my muse instead. It's a double edge gift. She's a babe but a huge shipper. Everybody is happy in the end.
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Happy birthday BUC252 and Anubis!!!!
                  Welcome to the newbies.
                  Good night, all.

Comment

I hope the bus can float...or swim...that guy in the Bachelor had a car that went swimming! The bus can do that right...right? Well if it can, swing by Brisbane Australia to grab me!!

Anyone sick of Moebius spec yet? Well...I just watched this episode of Atlantis, 'Before I Sleep', and well, it has me a little scared. Cause if (spoilers for Before I Sleep and Moebius)
                    Spoiler:
                    the premise for Moebius is anything like this and it appears to be a defenite tie in to parts of moebius, with the time machine puddle jumper and all...well the concept is a bit worrying, especially for how it will pan out for the team in the original timeline
                    But, I will continue to remain optimistic, cause i'm full of blind faith. The ship WILL come in.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                    Psychotic Kitten
                    'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Do you want pics of Daniel and Vala or no?!!

Caty
                      My vote: no. I just want Sam and Jack ship stuff.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

just wanted to say happy birthday to Buc and nuby!!
                        -eats lots of cake...
                        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Well so far it is:
                          Rogue
                          Ship Nana
                          gatebee
                          galaxy
                          Kiwigater
                          Watters87
                          Queen Bee
                          Greis
                          Token
                          Kazan
                          shelsfc
                          samisjacksgal
                          Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                          SG1Happy
                          DarkQuee1
                          sacme
                          Katkin
                          Bucky bring guacamole
                          TameFarrar
                          jafacakes
                          dipsofjazz
                          Lunar
                          Karibou - cheese
                          wynter
                          BeaC
                          LtColSamONeill

We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - Since this is pretend, the hippie bus has plenty of room for everyone

I'll come along with a special recipe of cookies that Ship Nana taught me how to make!

S

Comment

Agrees with sally about........well i don't know what about but it involves sam and jack and that is good enough for me!
                            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
                              I hope the bus can float...or swim...that guy in the Bachelor had a car that went swimming!
                              of COURSE the bus can float. it's a super special shipper bus...kinda lika a TARDIS, plenty of room for everyone and everything
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise

Anyone sick of Moebius spec yet? Well...I just watched this episode of Atlantis, 'Before I Sleep', and well, it has me a little scared. Cause if (spoilers for Before I Sleep and Moebius)
                                Spoiler:
                                the premise for Moebius is anything like this and it appears to be a defenite tie in to parts of moebius, with the time machine puddle jumper and all...well the concept is a bit worrying, especially for how it will pan out for the team in the original timeline
                                But, I will continue to remain optimistic, cause i'm full of blind faith. The ship WILL come in.
                                I don't watch Atlantis, so what's got you worried?

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X