Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I repost that one here too in the new thread ....You don't want to miss that one

Video 47 " C'est pour toi" Celine Dion...Sam is expecting

Sam loves children.Jack too.Sam tells Jack she 's expecting his child. Screw the regs and good for them.

Read the lyrics and translation first....and dream well until July

I'm off on holiday on Tuesday....must pack my luggage now Don't want to forget my bikini

Lyrics and translation:

Quelques fois je dis des mots bizarres
    Quelques fois je parle trop
    Et tu me regardes et mon coeur tombe a l'eau

Sometimes I say strange words
    Sometimes I speak too much
    And you look at me and my heart falls into the water

Quelques fois je ris a contretemps
    Tu n'y comprends rien de tout
    Et tu me regardes etonne tout a coup

Sometimes I laugh at the wrong moment
    You don't understand a thing about it
    And you look at me suddenly surprised

Ne te pose pas trop de questions
    La reponse est dans mes yeux
    Elle est quelque part au milieu de nous deux

Don't ask yourself too many questions
    The answer is in my eyes
    It is somewhere in between us

Ne m'oublige-je pas a tout te dire
    Puisque tu le sais deja
    Tout ce que je fais aujourd'hui, , , c'est pour toi

Don't force me to tell you everything
    Since you already know it
    All I do today, , , it's for you

C'est pour toi toi que j'aime encore
    C'est pour toi que je suis la
    C'est pour toi toi que j'ouvrais mes bras
    C'est pour toi toi que rouge et blanc se melangent tout le temps
    C'est pour toi aussi que j'aime les enfants

It's for you that I still love
    It's for you that I am here
    It's for you you that I was opening my arms
    It's for you you that red and white mix all the time
    It's for you also that I love children

Je ne trouve rien de cette fille que j'etais hier encore
    Ta presence en moi reveille l'eau qui dort
    Je ne connais pas ce que je suis
    Je suis quelqu'un de nouveau
    Quelqu'un de plus beau et peut-etre plus fort

I don't find anything of that girl I still was yesterday
    Your presence in me awakes the dormant water
    I don't know what I am
    I am someone new
    Someone more beautiful and maybe stronger

C'est pour toi toi que j'aime encore
    C'est pour toi que je suis la
    C'est pour toi toi que j'ouvrais mes bras

It's for you that I still love
    It's for you that I am here
    It's for you you that I was opening my arms

Quelques fois je dis des mots bizarres
    Quelques fois je parle trop
    Et tu me regardes et mon coeur tombe a l'eau

Sometimes I say strange words
    Sometimes I speak too much
    And you look at me and my heart falls into the water

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

Enjoy
    You can also click on my sig to access my website

Caty aka shipdiva

Comment

First of all *woo hoo* on another shiny new shipper thread . Can't believe we are already on the 5th!

Second of all....

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I repost that one here too in the new thread ....You don't want to miss that one
      Video 47 " C'est pour toi" Celine Dion...Sam is expecting

Sam loves children.Jack too.Sam tells Jack she 's expecting his child. Screw the regs and good for them.
      Caty,

I saw that you had made this one so I had to download it straight away (I will watch the other one later on). It is so great, I love it. It gave me goosebumps; you used some great scenes to go with those lyrics.

With this and some of the new spoilers (some may be bad though), now I can't wait for September and Season 8 to come .

Oh and thank you for dedicating it to me , that is so sweet *hugs*!

~Tracey~
      Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 13 June 2004, 02:51 AM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        I feel her 'vision' of Jack in New Order 2 will be that of 'I wish this was the way it could be', and that's pretty sad when you think of it. She must feel that her situation with Jack is hopeless. I 'think' her understanding of her feelings for Jack have been resolved, but she still doesn't know his for her. And that lovely 'we CAN'T break the regs!' excuse keeps them apart anyways, so... so I see her torture dream sequence with Jack as very bitter/sweet.
        I think 5th takes pity on her when he sees she is already a 'tortured soul' by not having the man she really loves and decides to use as 'the bad guy' in his torture.

waterfall

Comment

WOW. The 5th thread. That didn't take long at all

Caty, I love the new vids. They are great
          __

__

Comment

To Marimba ..... Just watched "I'm already there" LoneStar..Excellent .....much better than the other video I 've downloaded same song by another video maker before .....You showed them as a established family(2 kids) and me I showed them as a new family starting (Sam is pregnant).. It's such a beautiful song ...I love the telephone clips ..although I don't know which episodes they are from !!!.....but it surely works ...2 people in love usually phone each other lots to either make sure the other one is alright or the kids are alright .....so I clap 1000 times for that lovely video .....What can we do with beautiful lyrics ...well....noting better than beautiful videos...and I'm glad I didn't watch it before I finished mine .....I hate being influenced ....and inviduality is so much better.

Well done

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
              First of all *woo hoo* on another shiny new shipper thread . Can't believe we are already on the 5th!

Second of all....

Caty,

I saw that you had made this one so I had to download it straight away (I will watch the other one later on). It is so great, I love it. It gave me goosebumps; you used some great scenes to go with those lyrics.

With this and some of the new spoilers (some may be bad though), now I can't wait for September and Season 8 to come .

Oh and thank you for dedicating it to me , that is so sweet *hugs*!

~Tracey~

You're welcome ... You see ..Sam is with jack ..She is now expecting his child ..it's a nice video and Cassie plays a big part in Sam and Jack's life .

You'll love "Story of my life " Kristian Leontiou ..It's Jack centric .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                WOW. The 5th thread. That didn't take long at all

Caty, I love the new vids. They are great

Me too .. I love " This love" "Story of my life" and "c'est pour toi" cuz they are a bit different and more meaningful ..

Thank you Anubis.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

The really sad part about "Chimera" is that Daniel finally saves one (Sarah)from the Goa'uld and it is all but forgotten because of .
                  Poor Daniel, the ONLY reason why he is still in the SGC is because of what happened to Sha're, and then it happened to Sarah.
                  He saves Sarah and it is overshadowed by some idiot.

I think if they edited out Sam and , it would have been a really good ep.
                  I think that TPTB should follow up on the Daniel and Sarah storyline because it at least has something to do with Stargate.

I'm hoping that whomever said "I hope season 8 really blows us away" is right!
                  Because as far as the "Jack" character goes, being a General and buried under paperwork *and* having Sam with someone else, I can't think of anything more like hell for him.
                  He deserves some happiness for all his hard work and sacrafice.
                  Both Sam and Jack deserve to be together for all they have done for the planet and the universe.
                  Weak substitutes for the real thing just don't cut it.(I'm talking about )
                  I want a happy ending, dammit!
                  I am also a "no" on a season 9, I want this resolved.

waterfall

Comment

Your right about D&C bcmilco.I was going to mention D&C in my post.I just hope we get a really good scene with Sam and Jack when Sam sees Jack for the first time in New Order.We should at least get a hug.A dream scene is not good enough.After New Order for Sam to still be with Pete is just plain wrong.In regards to Pete I cannot believe a guest character is getting all this attention.I do not like that TPTB and certain Actors are pushing the Pete character on us.

Comment

Will Sam only be with Pete until mid-season. I get the impression that AT wants Sam and Pete married at the end of the season. Okay-so maybe I am a pessimist and in dire need of an optimistic shipper cookie-so if anyone has one those-send them over. But the articles and the quotes and etc all seem to point in a direction that makes me most unhappy.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

well How is everyone holding up?
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          well How is everyone holding up?
                          Tame we need help! Please cheer us up.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                            Will Sam only be with Pete until mid-season. I get the impression that AT wants Sam and Pete married at the end of the season. Okay-so maybe I am a pessimist and in dire need of an optimistic shipper cookie-so if anyone has one those-send them over. But the articles and the quotes and etc all seem to point in a direction that makes me most unhappy.
                            I'd be interested in reading the article that gave you that impression. From what I've read she's said that in the end she wants Sam to accept Jack's fishing invite.
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Spoiler Space s8 "New Order"

A very nice and thoughtful person PM'ed me today and had me looking in the Atlantis folder (a place I've been avoiding, though I have read all the spoilers thus far ).

The following link will take you straigh to "important" post. (Be careful there are Atlantis spoilers and New Order spoilers.)
                              SPOILER -- Comments on advance review copies?

Relevant quote:
                              And no, no Jack in Carter's induced vision, just Pete and his chin.
                              So it seems that there will be no Jack-hallucinations in New Order. Honestly I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, I'm just going to wait and see.

(Thanks for the heads up, Kes! )
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                *I started this thread without having the 'previous' thread closed down for posting. Well, we need a mod to do that. Until then, I'm going to go ahead and post here.*

~oOo~

K, The Sam/Jack Ship Discussion Thread V!!

Sam loves Jack.

Jack loves Sam.

WE love THEM loving each other!!!

Sally
                                Aunt Sally! then you can make it say Thread #10 like its supposed to!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X