• Show
Clear All

Ship from the past:

And in the future

I'll stop with the pictures now...

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Awww!

Congratulations to Tame and her Mister of Lurve!

Your Shiffa salute you both for your many years of devotion and child-rearing!

ship sistah
      I like this one Ship Sistah so I am borrowing it (thank you) to wish Tame and Mr. Tame (liked that one too ) a belated Happy Anniversary. Hope it was a fun one Tame with many, many more to come!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        florence ..Jamais 2 sans 3 ..and if they don't give ..
        Spoiler:
        us a bed scene ,,then they are really mean and have no heart and could be associated as anti shippers too..and I didn't mean a love scene ..just talking on a bed and touching and show a bit of sensuality ...

something like that ....they don't have to leave it sublte...what for anyway???!! to tease more ..then I'll be gone.

Subtle after 8 years is not on when you can be overt in just one episode with [spoiler]another love interest[/spoilerJ Caty
        Absolutely. We need to see something pretty special and protracted between Sam and Jack, and not just a kiss. In Moebius alone...

they need to at least talk about 'it'
        get angry
        confess
        embrace
        just be close
        kiss
        ferociously protect each other in a fire-fight
        kiss again
        hug
        kiss again at Jack's cabin
        plus a morning after scene would be nice where Jack wraps his arms around Sam in the kitchen (in his boxers)
        and a farewell BBQ with the rest of SG1. There, thats not much to ask, eh?

If the entire resolution scene is a few minutes squeezed in at the end of the episode, then I'll...I'll probably not do much, but I'll think about it for awhile before consoling myself with D&C.

We need to see the aftermath, the way they're are with each other after the SGC/Regs/battle are out of the way, otherwise whats the point of their realisation if it hasn't changed anything for the characters.

A bedroom/cabin scene would be a great way to show that. Besides, like Caty said, they've done bed scenes with virtually everyone else...

Jack/Kynthia
        Jack/Kerry
        Daniel/Hathor
        Daniel/Sha're
        Teal'c/Drey'ac
        Teal'c/Sho'nac
        Jonas/Nirrti
        Sam/Pete
        Sam/Joe
        Hell even, Bynarr/Jolinar

Am I missing anyone?
        Last edited by Deborah; 25 November 2004, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          It too bad Jack didn't see her in the
          Spoiler:

halter top at the coffee shop, or the leather pants in Nightwalker. When she has dressed up, Jack isn't around.

This is exactly what I was refering to ...He never saw Sam in really cool clothes ....the dress she was wearing in the opening scene of
          Spoiler:
          the episode no to be named
          was seen by [spoiler] Pete ..and that dress was really really sexy. and obviously it's replicaterSam who is gonna wear
          Spoiler:
          the cool outfit in gemini
          ..not real Sam ..I bet she is gonna turn up with her extra large green military outfit or her usual black jumper and khaki trousers ..I mean it's nice but it happens to be boring after a while and why can't jack visit her in her house for a change ??!!!..and when she opens the door she is with her lingerie ....could be a nice change and may add a bit of spice to their relationship ..and he could give her a compliment ...how fantastic she looks .....
          (Mulder did it with Scully once ...he complimented her on her cool outfit in Chicago )

Caty

Comment

hey hey shippers!!

how we all been?

not too good by the looks of things or by the looks of the 'threads' pics AHHH scary!!

but alas my fellow shippers we must be strong and hold together durring these hard times.

Originally posted by michelleb
            I hope so, but they're really making us suffer for it. it's like..we've been fed little bits of chocolate for years, then about two years, they took the choc away. Now they're hinting we may get the biggest choc bar we've ever had..but only if we eat more and more disgusting things....first raw radishes, then chilli peppers and now we get told if we eat worms, we'll get our chocoalte. Perhaps. No promises, no proof.

Okay, maybe I stretched that metaphor a bit far. But they do seem intent on punishing shippers and giving us no hope at all for the rest of the season. serve them right if we give up and and wander away from Stargate altogether
            maybe a little far but i think you got the essance right

instead of chocolate i'm going to use a little shipper fave: the cookie.

in the begining was the cookie, and at this point we all have to admitt it was a little bland, but over the years TPTB started adding little chocolate chips and all sorts of wonderful sweet things, and then it was bland once again, now perhaps or rather deffinately worse than in the begining, then to top it all off we are made to eat double the amount of these horrible cookies.

BUT let's think about this for a moment.

our taste buds are numb, and if that sudden infusion of chocolate and sweety goodness made it's way once more into our cookies would it not taste swetter than before? would it not taste sweeter than ever imagined??

I'm afraid dear shippers that this is the true nature of a roller coaster ride that had been predicted for this ship

up's and down's, twists and turn's, until the final challenge, the loop'd'loop that provides the ultimate release, in which everything changes, turning an upside down and backwards world right again.

Bringing our chocolate chips and our ship home.

We must also remember that life is just like an equation (can't help it i just got outa school!)

IT IS BALANCED

for every bad thing in the world a equally good thing must occur to counter it

and i will admitt two very bad things have happened

so does that mean that there will be a DOUBLE good thing in the future?

I have to admit i really think so, and if it means a few more of the rubbish cookies, a few more agonising and taunting turns on this wild rollercoaster then i'm ready because i beleive and if got a family that's second to none and beleive also

(((((((((((((shippers))))))))))))))

Mishy
            xxxxx

Comment

Okay...

I've had enough of the bad vibes on this thread.

We've READ THE SPOILERS
              We've READ AT AND RDA'S COMMENTS ON SHIP
              We've HEARD ABOUT THE ORIGINAL ENDING TO THE MOVIE

THE SHIP IS COMING IN. THIS IS JUST A BUMP IN THE ROLLERCOASTER
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
                A bedroom/cabin scene would be a great way to show that. Besides, like Caty said, they've done bed scenes with virtually everyone else...

Jack/Kynthia
                Jack/Kerry
                Daniel/Hathor
                Daniel/Sha're
                Teal'c/Drey'ac
                Teal'c/Sho'nac
                Jonas/Nirrti
                Sam/Pete
                Sam/Joe
                Hell even, Bynarr/Jolinar

Am I missing anyone?

Sam /Narim
                Sam / Martouf
                Jolinar / Martouf
                Jack / woman from 100 days
                Daniel /girl from episode Need
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
                  Absolutely. We need to see something pretty special and protracted between Sam and Jack, and not just a kiss. In Moebius alone...

they need to at least talk about 'it'
                  get angry
                  confess
                  embrace
                  just be close
                  kiss
                  ferociously protect each other in a fire-fight
                  kiss again
                  hug
                  kiss again at Jack's cabin
                  plus a morning after scene would be nice where Jack wraps his arms around Sam in the kitchen (in his boxers)
                  and a farewell BBQ with the rest of SG1. There, thats not much to ask, eh?

<snip>
                  I want to see everything you said there, except I'd take out the word 'farewell'!! I'm still hoping the very last scene of the show will be SG1 walking up the ramp...or something, just to show that they're still going, they're not all splitting up and going their seperate ways. Even just a comment like Daniel saying "see you tomorrow" or something to that effect to S&J (as they get in their car and go home to their new house... ) would be ok. But the last ever scene has to be SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Okay...

We've READ THE SPOILERS

What she said.

Comment

About those Moebius pics..

Spoiler:
                      in the sole sam and jack together alone one, in the second part, Sam isn't wearing a gun. She's wincing against the cold..which makes me think this isn't our Soldier Sam, but an AU Scientist Sam. So...Jack and non-military sam walking alone together, into the sunset...this maybe the prelude to our shippy moment....I hope they don't cop out of it by making it an AU sam and jack that get togther and not ours ..

plus the bump is showing..what if AU sam is pregnant by AU Jack? Most of moebius Part Two seems to be AU, judging by the pictures
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                        What she said.
                        Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          Sam /Narim
                          Sam / Martouf
                          Jolinar / Martouf
                          Jack / woman from 100 days
                          Daniel /girl from episode Need
                          Affinity
                          Spoiler:
                          Teal'c/Krista

Comment

I hope so, but they're really making us suffer for it. it's like..we've been fed little bits of chocolate for years, then about two years, they took the choc away. Now they're hinting we may get the biggest choc bar we've ever had..but only if we eat more and more disgusting things....first raw radishes, then chilli peppers and now we get told if we eat worms, we'll get our chocoalte. Perhaps. No promises, no proof.

Okay, maybe I stretched that metaphor a bit far. But they do seem intent on punishing shippers and giving us no hope at all for the rest of the season. serve them right if we give up and and wander away from Stargate altogether
                            lol!!!
                            that's a great metaphor!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Okay...

We've READ THE SPOILERS

I'm quite new here... can someone sum up the part about RDA and AT's comments on the ship and the original ending to the movie?
                              And what movie?

I do really hope we can soon support good vibes
                              and YESSSS Da Ship is coming!

Happy anniversary Tame and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all that are celebrating

Comment

About those Moebius pics..

Spoiler:
                                in the sole sam and jack together alone one, in the second part, Sam isn't wearing a gun. She's wincing against the cold..which makes me think this isn't our Soldier Sam, but an AU Scientist Sam. So...Jack and non-military sam walking alone together, into the sunset...this maybe the prelude to our shippy moment....I hope they don't cop out of it by making it an AU sam and jack that get togther and not ours ..

plus the bump is showing..what if AU sam is pregnant by AU Jack? Most of moebius Part Two seems to be AU, judging by the pictures
                                yeah i noticed that too Sam looked pretty awkward in that picture she looks so different without
                                Spoiler:
                                a P-90 in her hands and a determined look in her eye

must admit i never really thought of the possibilty that this could be
                                Spoiler:
                                AU sam
                                until you mentioned it there

another reason for the awkwardness could be that
                                Spoiler:
                                AU sam had lost AU Jack and is a little wierd with walking along next to him

Comment

Working...
                                X