Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this picture. Look at his hand, its awfully close to her .... shoulder, yeah shoulder.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
      sci fi and romance go together like sam and jack!!
      or peas and a pod
      cheese and crackers
      ect...ect...

every great sci fi movie has somehow tied in romance to the story line!!

ooo,for some reason i now have a craving for cheese and crackers... *scurrys of to find some*

Comment

(((((((shipper family)))))))
        I miss you all!!!! stupid RL is making me crazy...after Dec 3rd it will be better and I'll come back to play! Everyone have a great Thanksgiving! Oh, and I just started a live journal if any of you all read those things...I'm goodalls_clone

talk to you all soon ((((((everyone)))))

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Hello Shippers!

(((((((((Mei Mei))))))))))

Hope you feel better soon!

I'd rep you for the affirmative action link, but I have to do the spreading around thingy!

Anywho

UK shippers will know what this is all about, but you have to check out this link

SWITCH MAESTRO PENGUINS!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
            (((((((shipper family)))))))
            I miss you all!!!! stupid RL is making me crazy...after Dec 3rd it will be better and I'll come back to play! Everyone have a great Thanksgiving! Oh, and I just started a live journal if any of you all read those things...I'm goodalls_clone

talk to you all soon ((((((everyone)))))
            Welcome Back LtLisa

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              hi everybody how is it going? I'm very mad
              Hey Nuby (((((Anubis))))) whats wrong??
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Even the penguins can get it right!

So why can't Jack and Sam?!!!
                they can if TPTB would be a bit cooperative and if they let Caty join them
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Hello, shippaz!

Yeah, RL can be interesting. Especially when your college campus has magically been transformed into OZ, even down to the chem lecture hall being redecorated as the witch's castle and the prof wearing a pointy hat. LOL. Today has been interesting...

And it's even more interesting when you only had 2 hours of sleep last night. Whoa...

But as for the ship, everybody smile and cheer up. Read some fanfic, sip your beverage of choice, and let real life melt away into the very, very back of your mind. And then you'll be fine and dandy. LOL.

Seeya!

Comment

Trying to write S/J fanfic but the niggling worry that I should be doing my piles of homework is preventing me...
                    Two great Sam Jack songs have occurred to me: Alicia Key's Never Felt This Way (not my normal sort of music but variety is after all the spice of life...)
                    and the doves Break Me Gently... The S/J-ness of them just leaped out at me for the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

Aaaaawwww! Cute pic!

but.....is she looking into his ear??? *LOL*

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                        Hey Nuby (((((Anubis))))) whats wrong??
                        A teacher is being a total B**** (can't write it,it is against the rules) and she have flunked me and others too !!! She is such a B .... !!! It is like we can't do anything right
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          I like this picture. Look at his hand, its awfully close to her .... shoulder, yeah shoulder.

yeah sure shoulder He wanted to touch her shoulder.I hear you loud and clear
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

A teacher is being a total B**** (can't write it,it is against the rules) and she have flunked me and others too !!! She is such a B .... !!! It is like we can't do anything right

omg that is really unfair ((((((((Anubis)))))))))
                            have ya tried talking to someone higher up about it?

have one of mei mei's happy pill shipper cookies, or create your own which make certain persons/teachers fade away

Sam and Jack forever
                            Carolyn

Comment

Comment

I have a teacher like that for music. No matter how hard anyone tries, all she has is harsh criticism.

There are people in my class who are musically gifted - I mean virtuosos. She still finds fault with everything they do.

She'd make a great Uni'lecturer, but she's not a good teacher.
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X