This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    ((((((((((((SS))))))))))) ((((((((((((((BEV))))))))))))

If ALL of those Shippers were here NOW they would THANK YOU for NOT forgetting them

So on their behalf THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for all of your hard work !!!!
    Yes, what Tame said....lots of hard work and we appreciate it so much!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Then you'll never find me!! There are no pizza delivery places in my town!!

Neener, neener, neener...

you can't catch me!!!
      No pizza??! Hmmm..... I will just use the tried and true "Pete" method. I'll follow you from Wal-Mart.

I'll get you my pretty!!

Token ~

Comment

((((((((Shimmering Star)))))))

Thank you. That was a nice look back. We've had a really fun time on this thread.

(((((shippers)))))

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Here's my cunning new plan!
          I pay ~5cents a min for my phone calls overseas, I think I might need to phone Bev and have her sit the phone next to the TV so I can listen to the ep as it airs (I can't think that this violates ANY copyright!...... altho it might show up the depths of my addiction and the lengths I'll resort to ).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            Here's my cunning new plan!
            I pay ~5cents a min for my phone calls overseas, I think I might need to phone Bev and have her sit the phone next to the TV so I can listen to the ep as it airs (I can't think that this violates ANY copyright!...... altho it might show up the depths of my addiction and the lengths I'll resort to ).
            Ooooooo...great idea. A cheaper way may be for someone to transcribe the whole show as it happens (any fast keyboard operators?) and we can read it as it happens!!! It could work.....couldn't it???
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              Ooooooo...great idea. A cheaper way may be for someone to transcribe the whole show as it happens (any fast keyboard operators?) and we can read it as it happens!!! It could work.....couldn't it???
              I guess I could try typing as it goes..... my typing skills are dodgy enough at the best of times! I would fear for all those who tried to interpret them
              (especially if I've had a bottle or two of wine ).

Comment

Thanks, SS, but for some reason I still can't open it. We've never had this problem before. My computer is feeling very inadequate. Is there a pill that would help our relationship?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Kiwigater I think it would be asking too much of a fellow shipper to expect you to listen on the phone AND type it up for us....perhaps a fellow UK shipper could just type as she or he watches....
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    No pizza??! Hmmm..... I will just use the tried and true "Pete" method. I'll follow you from Wal-Mart.

I'll get you my pretty!!

Well, I'll just have my not-so-little dog keep an eye out for you!!

Did someone say Pete? Where!! Grrrrrr.....

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      Thanks, SS, but for some reason I still can't open it. We've never had this problem before. My computer is feeling very inadequate. Is there a pill that would help our relationship?

ship sistah
                      yes, I belive there is. I understand it's purple and can help with these sorts of....... problems.....

(one of Ship Nana's cookies, you pervs! *snickers* )

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        yes, I belive there is. I understand it's purple and can help with these sorts of....... problems.....

(one of Ship Nana's cookies, you pervs! *snickers* )
                        *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I thought the purple ones were for heartburn... The blue ones were for "relationship" mending!!!

Comment

*Mei Mei starts packing bag* Hmmm.... Airline ticket websites... I'll be right back... Need to find the cheapest fare to Scotland in time for December 14th!!

ETA: Hmmm..... $681 round trip... Didn't think it would be that cheap....
                          I could take you in my Al'kesh, MM!!

Need an Al'kesh so that we have the weaponry to defend ourselves with against Goa'uld asault on this trip! Tel'tacs are too lightly armed!!

Comment

19 Seconds in 8 Years.I finally understand why some people think the Sam and Jack Ship has taken over the show.Not.After waiting Months I really hope
                            Spoiler:
                            the Ship is great in Gemini.I will not be happy if we get a 10 second Shipper scene.The episode after Gemini is Prometheus Unbound and I doubt there will be Sam and Jack Ship.I just hope Prometheus Unbound is not another Icon episode.I really hope we get the 90 minute Threads.I cannot wait for Threads.Threads has to be the most anticipated Shipper episode ever.

Comment

*giggle* *giggle* *snort* I thought the purple ones were for heartburn... The blue ones were for "relationship" mending!!!
                              oops. I've never needed either, so I get confuzzled *raised eyebrow*

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                19 Seconds in 8 Years.I finally understand why some people think the Sam and Jack Ship has taken over the show.Not.After waiting Months I really hope
                                Spoiler:
                                the Ship is great in Gemini.I will not be happy if we get a 10 second Shipper scene.The episode after Gemini is Prometheus Unbound and I doubt there will be Sam and Jack Ship.I just hope Prometheus Unbound is not another Icon episode.I really hope we get the 90 minute Threads.I cannot wait for Threads.Threads has to be the most anticipated Shipper episode ever.
                                I am trying desperately to not get my hopes up too high on any given ep but Threads does sound to be the shippers dream... Of course the most reliable spoiler source was the casting sides for the scene at Jack's house. And casting sides don't always make it into the final script... so, again, I refuse to get my hopes up too high! I believe that Sam and Jack will get together, I just will wait to see which ep when I have better info... i.e. our UK friends telling me that it happened!!

Comment

Working...
                                X