This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Well, I'll just have my not-so-little dog keep an eye out for you!!

Did someone say Pete? Where!! Grrrrrr.....
    Good doggie! Good doggie!!

waaaa!!! Token thought Mei Mei liked her.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      Have you no fear of the red dinger!!
      Zoser, our Lord God Tame fears the idiot dinger not! This red dinger is nothing but the buzzing of flies to her!!

Comment

Originally Posted by meimei
        *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I thought the purple ones were for heartburn... The blue ones were for "relationship" mending!!!
        Originally posted by kiwigater
        oops. I've never needed either, so I get confuzzled *raised eyebrow*
        THAT is priceless!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Good doggie! Good doggie!!

waaaa!!! Token thought Mei Mei liked her.
          ((((((((((((((((((((((((TOKEN)))))))))))))))))))))))))
          Mei Mei wouldn't let Barney hurt you!! He just doesn't like Pete! He howls and growls with me whenever Pete shows up on the screen!! He was growling at Pete's name not Token!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Yea I forgot that being sick is a good excuse to drink!

Where is MG when we need him!!!
            I'm here! *hands MM a large bottle of the best vodka*

That oughta help ya feel better, MM!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              oops. I've never needed either, so I get confuzzled *raised eyebrow*
              Mei Mei uses the purple heartburn pills whenever Ptui is around. He gives me severe heartburn!! The best cure for all my ails is Sam and Jack liplocked! And not AU, dream, concussed or time loop kisses!!! REAL ONES!!! Then I can dump the heartburn meds, the happy pills, the sleeping pills, the.... Well, you get the picture!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                I'm here! *hands MM a large bottle of the best vodka*

That oughta help ya feel better, MM!!
                Thanks, Pup!!! *Mei Mei absently pats MG on the head...* I have had one too many shots of Nyquil this weekend... *giggle* Like people couldn't tell by my rather goofy OT posts!!

Sorry if they annoy anyone!! I am ship withdrawn and probably have the flu... It's a really bad combination for posting... Or writing fic... I am still wondering how Daniel ended up in bed with Janet in that last chapter.... I mean, it's an S/J ship fic FCOL!! Oh, wait... hmmm... okay, S&J are there too... NOT IN THE SAME BED!! Sheesh... gutter minds... Different bed, different chapter!!

*Note to self: Don't try to write when under the influence of Nyquil... Or vodka...*

Comment

Originally posted by X-Man
                  I've got a wee cough and freezing my knuckles off...Can I get a toddy?
                  *passes X-man a large 1-liter shipper toddy* It's on special!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    Is this your first Ship?

Disappointment with the way TPTB have handled the Ship is not limited to the non/anti-shippers. I think I can remember a rant or two on this thread, as well.
                    Despite of the way that TV execs jerk us around, we remain hopeful for the best. That's why we are the hopeless romantics . Luckily for me, though, it usually takes a me while (i.e., many seasons or character-driven episodes) to get emotionally invested in characters. Most shows don't last long enough, or my interest wans too soon. The only exception was Alias, where I became a Syd-Vaughn shipper in the first season . But TPTB messed with us on that show, too.
                    In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((((TOKEN)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mei Mei wouldn't let Barney hurt you!! He just doesn't like Pete! He howls and growls with me whenever Pete shows up on the screen!! He was growling at Pete's name not Token!

((((((((((((((((((Mei Mei))))))))))))))))))))))))

That is good to know! Barney is a smart dog! He knows bad character when he sees it!
                      Maybe I can take Barney for a walk
                      We will go to the park and play fetch with a potato stick!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                        On the other hand, I'm still in the group that is less than enthusiastic about Season 9. ... I'll give it a try, but I'm having a hard time imagining myself shushing everyone when the teasers come on for season 9. I guess that's the real difference.
                        That's pretty much how I feel about it as well. I want to keep an open mind, and I almost feel obligated -- why? I have no clue -- to give it a try. Still, I have a feeling it will end up like Atlantis episodes, sitting on my TiVo for weeks and waiting to be watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          I see Sam as some what emotionally immature. Consider how she reacts to Gen. O'Neill. Jack had a much more relaxed relationship to Hammond - visited him in his house, called him George - Carter jumps like a school girl when Jack walks into the room. She supposedly know the guy for 7-8 years. Maybe it is just bad writing.
                          Partly it was due to the appearence factor, as meimei pointed out. Being a woman in a man's world means her conduct must be exemplary. Not the way it should be, but it is.

And partly it was due to their different personalities. Sam always seems very prim and proper when it comes to authorities, where Jack is much more laid back. Another reason why he'd be a good influence on her.

Comment

Originally posted by DebbySG1
                            From where is that photo??
                            After Sam and Jack returned from their honeymoon, they were looking at some wedding photos that Teal'c had taken.

But in this reality...

It's from the S7 Director's Series for Fragile Balance.

Token ~

Comment

Well, I'll just have my not-so-little dog keep an eye out for you!!

Did someone say Pete? Where!! Grrrrrr.....
                              WOW!! that is a big dog! *backs slowly away from dog*

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Sam and better be through way before Moebius and I think they really are! ...

must be in Moebius, if he is in Moebius, in relationship to the AU or time travel of the team. So many ways to write in that a shipper could really enjoy![/spoiler]
                                Yeah, I am sure Sam and would be over in this timeline/reality/whatever. But what about all the other possibilities? I am happy for DDL having a job and all, but I don't want in Sam's life in any way, shape, or form. Or in any reality. Having to entertain that possibility in tha last episode would just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Perhaps we'd see all the different ways Sam would dump ?

Comment

Working...
                                X