This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Gloating!!! Gloating isn't allowed!! LOL! I am considering a short move to the UK... YOU GET TO SEE IT FIRST!! ACK! Someone pass the Happy Pill Shipper cookies!! Quick! Mei Mei is having a nervous meltdown!! Ship withdrawals combined with spoiler withdrawals combined with YOU GET TO SEE IT AND WE DON'T anxiety! Maybe a nice trip to the spa with the rooms with the nice padding and the fashionable long, long sleeved jackets... Mei Mei wanders off to check her medicine cabinet....
    Meimei, I have a nice padded...um...the guest room all ready for you. So pack your bags and come to Scotland to watch the new episodes with me!
    *runs to chemist shop to replenish medicine cabinet for meimei*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amra
      Maybe Siler is a secret shipper too, just like Teal'c? That would be great, maybe everyone on the base wants them to get together too, lol. I think Hammond was/is a shipper

amra
      i think everyone on base is a secret shipper...
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
        throws pills at screen.........ooops
        *Mei Mei attempts to catch pills* Ack!! Missed! *Scrambles for pills before Mei Mei's dogs get them!!*

I think I should go work on some shippy fic.... That always gets my shipper optimism back! LOL! Unfortunately, I can't share my scenarios on GW... PG forum and all that...

Hopefully, my most wonderful beta in the world will be finished with the one she has now and I can post it to my website for shippy treatment of ship withdrawals!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Meimei, I have a nice padded...um...the guest room all ready for you. So pack your bags and come to Scotland to watch the new episodes with me!
          *Mei Mei starts packing bag* Hmmm.... Airline ticket websites... I'll be right back... Need to find the cheapest fare to Scotland in time for December 14th!!

ETA: Hmmm..... $681 round trip... Didn't think it would be that cheap....
          Last edited by Guest; 21 November 2004, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Mei Mei was a bad girl and overslept and missed Mass! But since I am sick anyway, I think He'll forgive me! I sat out in the rain half of Thursday so I actually brought it on myself though!! But Ship Nana's cookies will help me get better!
            Hope you'll get better quickly
            Lord Zedd

Comment

yes !!!! Caty I'm able to see your video's I know what the problem was.I don't use Internet Explorer anymore but Mozilla Firefox.That is why I couldn't see them
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Gloating!!! Gloating isn't allowed!! LOL! I am considering a short move to the UK... YOU GET TO SEE IT FIRST!! ACK! Someone pass the Happy Pill Shipper cookies!! Quick! Mei Mei is having a nervous meltdown!! Ship withdrawals combined with spoiler withdrawals combined with YOU GET TO SEE IT AND WE DON'T anxiety! Maybe a nice trip to the spa with the rooms with the nice padding and the fashionable long, long sleeved jackets... Mei Mei wanders off to check her medicine cabinet....
                <Pass's happy pills> ah! sorry MeiMei I dunne mean to make you have a nervous breakdown! I wont gloat anymore, promise!

amra

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  yes !!!! Caty I'm able to see your video's I know what the problem was.I don't use Internet Explorer anymore but Mozilla Firefox.That is why I couldn't see them

Good ..so ..you have some catching up to do then ....All the last ones have all spoilers from season 1 to season 8.....some of them are sad ..and some of them are happy ... try more or less from the top of the website and make your way down

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Bev! Fabulous idea, all you american shippers come over to Scotland, and we'll hire a room somewhere with a big tv and sky... (with appropriate padding and penguins to hurl at tv if it all goes wrong...)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Had to be careful how I stated it, but I'm glad someone 'got' it.

Sally
                      I got it but was too embarrassed to say so.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                        ok here goes#

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...e/bfa46944.jpg

this is one of my favourite shippy scenes because they are in 'over-close proximity' and even after the jaffa have gone they are still holding each other

another scene i like is this one
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ypayne/sj7.jpg
                        mainly because there is sooo much said just with their eyes
                        I agree with you, both are also 2 of my faves

Comment

Probably sleeping! Or at church... At least in the States time zones!
                          Church? What is this church?? Nobody goes to church in the UK (well not very many people) except at Christmas and weddings and funerals and stuff...

Sunday mornings are for lying in...

Astro-the-heathen

Comment

UK getting to see new eps never lasts long, remember you will Season 9 before us so you can get your own back and gloat to me Meimei

amra

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              spoilers and speculation for s8 and beyond (pete character discussed)

Re: Pete going to Atlantis -

I was doing some daydreaming, and I came up with a way of having Pete go to Atlantis.

After Sam dumps Pete in Threads (hopehopepraypray), he seems to take it well, until... the SGC finds out he's looking into Sam again. And this time they arrest him. Things are discussed without his participation, and it's decided that he'll be sent to the Atlantis planet (is it a planet?). Sam is the one that gives him the news. They know he can't really be trusted, so he either a- goes to prison, or b- goes to Atlantis and 'works' it off. He'll be a cop there, not a prisoner. I went on with the scenario and had it that Pete's in the gateroom, ready to go through. Daniel's in there with him and Pete asks Daniel about who Sam's in love with (Sam told him she was in love with another man and had been for years) and whether he stands a chance of getting back together with her. Daniel says that's the last thing he should be worried about right now. They say a couple more things and then Pete's ready to go. He looks up to the control room to wave bye to Sam when Daniel says something to him. He glances back up to wave again when he sees Jack walk up to Sam and stand very close... and Pete gets it. Pete glances back to Daniel and Daniel gives him a look that says 'yep'. Pete walks up the ramp and turns and waves at Sam again. Sam returns the wave, while Jack's arm is around her shoulders.

K, done with my version of how to get Pete to Atlantis.

Sally
                              I'm still not crazy about Pete in the known universe but I like how he 'gets the message'. I could see that.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by amra
                                Do you mean 'Behind Blue Eyes'? thats a great song, but yeee....very sad Would be a good vid though

amra
                                No. not that one ...Actually I'm not really sure because it says ..Gothica sometimes and sometimes it says requiem for a dream ..so anyway it's a lovely song . I'm not even sure who sings it ..because I have a few tracks of the same song by the same voice ..and it says a different group or singer underneath .. Hummmmmm.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X