X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misstweedledee
    Hey
    That would be good, plus would tie up the loose end that is cassie...... you know where she's bin since janet died.......I'm sure if sam never told her that janet would have said sumit....she would probly figure it out anyway its not that difficult
    Have we had anymore spoilers for the second half of the season ?

Leanne
    Nope. no new info

I'd love to see Cassie again! When was the last time we saw her? Season five?
    That's one loose end that TPTB have completely failed to tie up or even acknowledge.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      hello again!

just thought i'd post a piccie of the banner I'm putting up on my site soon!

whadaya think?

It's a cool banner Suekay They are all so good looking Jack and Sam are a match in HEAVEN

Caty

Comment

*waves to shipper family*

I feel like I haven't been here in ages!! RL is keeping me away
        I'm still catching up, hope I didn't miss anything important!!

Great con pics Tasha!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Sacme!!!

I got my shipper mug! It's perfect! I am a coffee fiend! And I have dozens of different mugs but this one if the perfect size with the perfect size handle and it has all the shipper cookies for me to reference right on it!!!

Thanks!!

Oh, I also got my "Got Ship" t-shirt... It's great too! But I am a coffee fiend!! I would love to get some of the other stuff on this same size mug!!! (hint, hint)
          Ship Sistah, I received my mug as well and I take it to work every day. I love having it there with me and every once in a while I read the cookies and think of Sam and Jack and of course the Shipper Family. Makes me feel kinda warm and fuzzy inside both literally and figuratively.

I also bought the mousepad of Shipper Town and put that blatantly out on my husband's desk near the computer.

And the Shipper cookie T-shirt is great as well.

Thanks for all your hard work. You did a great job!!!!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            It's a cool banner Suekay They are all so good looking Jack and Sam are a match in HEAVEN

Caty
            thank you!!!

You know I only used word, corel and paint for it!!! I'm so proud.

See (quote from someone (I can't remember who soz)) Writteh in the stars!
            sigpic

Comment

thank you!!!

You know I only used word, corel and paint for it!!! I'm so proud.

See (quote from someone (I can't remember who soz)) Writteh in the stars!
              Caty - I was thinking earlier and I posted this in the chatter forum, but two years ago, I was going to Spain overland, and our coach broke down at Dover. We were at the ferry terminal for for hours. If GW forums had existed back then, I could have come and plagued you with a visit!

Anywho
              Spoiler:
              In that live journal link a bitty back, AT saidthat replicarter has all of Sam's knowledge and experience!

I think that's great!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Caty - I was thinking earlier and I posted this in the chatter forum, but two years ago, I was going to Spain overland, and our coach broke down at Dover. We were at the ferry terminal for for hours. If GW forums had existed back then, I could have come and plagued you with a visit!

Anywho
                Spoiler:
                In that live journal link a bitty back, AT saidthat replicarter has all of Sam's knowledge and experience!

I think that's great!!!
                I live 2 hours away from Dover still on the coast though

And I also read that AT said
                Spoiler:
                that Replicarter has not got Carter's Heart and Soul
                I read it today but can't remember where though!!!!

Caty

Comment

Well I am back again catching up with all the post. Just thought i would add my two penny worth to the discussion about the lack of Jack. I agree with everything that is being said. Anyone can tell that most of the effort and money have gone into Atlantis. There deffinatley appears to be something missing this season, all the action and stories are lack luster and do not hold your attension, with the exception of the two episodes involving CJ one being written by him. I feel that a 9th season without RDA will not work. I think I may have said this before but when he is on the screen the atmospher changes even when he looks like he would rather be somewhere else. He has star quality as has been said before and he is sex on legs(hope I am allowed to say that). I hate to say this but as much as I like and respect MS.AT.&CJ I do not think they can carry Stargate on their own and replacing RDA would not work in my opinion. So TPTB give us a nice romantic conclusion to this season, then go on to make a series of feature films where hopfully RDA can give his full time as the commitment may not be as long as a series.(not sure if I am wright about this)
                  Isis
                  Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Nope. no new info

I'd love to see Cassie again! When was the last time we saw her? Season five?
                    That's one loose end that TPTB have completely failed to tie up or even acknowledge.
                    That really bugged me....especially after Janet died...its all like....o.k so where is she ? ......i get that's shes growing up and would probly be old enough to live on her own (not sure how old she is ....fried brain....to much like hard work finding out) but come on.....first her mum and *everyboody* she knows died.....then the woman who took her in , became her mum.... died..................but hey you know she'll be fine....she's a tough kid she survives.....we don't need to mention her exsistance again.

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                    honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

That really bugged me....especially after Janet died...its all like....o.k so where is she ? ......i get that's shes growing up and would probly be old enough to live on her own (not sure how old she is ....fried brain....to much like hard work finding out) but come on.....first her mum and *everyboody* she knows died.....then the woman who took her in , became her mum.... died..................but hey you know she'll be fine....she's a tough kid she survives.....we don't need to mention her exsistance again.

Leanne
                      I agree, and I thought that Sam's comments at the end of heros wasa bit of a backhander. I haven't seen Heros but I've read the transcript.
                      We need Cassie back!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        The wording on the mug is perfect! All of Ship Nana's cookies within easy reach for referencing (since my coffee is never far from me!) It's the large ceramic mug, not the travel one! It perfect! It will definately be my preferred mug of choice out of the dozens that I have!

Put more designs on the same size mug and I will definately be buying them! I think it's agreat idea to send birthday presents to JM and AT! Maybe that would prompt JM to stop by to say thanks!! LOL! Maybe be so grateful as to give us a little encouragement for the eps he is writing or has written!!
                        I got the travel mug and it is perfect also. The company did a great job of printing.

I love the idea also about sending the birthday presents to JM and AT.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Leanne

Cassie is not that old ..She is probably still in care specially if she is still studying ..May be she wants to be in the military too..Hope she already has a boyfriend cuz could be tough if she falls in love with her Colonel

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            I agree, she is having serious doubts about how he feels for her. Too bad she didn't have this conversation with the real Jack. I think it would have turned out different.
                            yup...but that might actually result in ::gasp!:: resolution...we wouldn't want that <rolls eyes>

Caty: umbrage-a feeling of anger caused by being offended. Thats a mighty strong term for her to use (publicly no less!). That would be the A$$inity scene she thought was out of character. (((AT))) its so nice to see you show your shipper colors <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              I got the travel mug and it is perfect also. The company did a great job of printing.

I love the idea also about sending the birthday presents to JM and AT.
                              When I go to the shipper shop, I see t shirts, bags, mousmats and posters - no mugs though .
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Ya know Blueiris..THAT is exactly what my husband said..........as soon as *Endgame* was over the first thing he said was "They need another Team Member" and then he started laughing and said well wait..........They did ....Star Gate Atlantis

But seriously we did sit and discuss that for a minute and the conclusion we came to was that the *Jack* character was MISSING period because we kept coming back to the question "What is missing?" ANSWER: "Someone like Jack......Duh.....Jack is missing " so I really don't think we can have a better example of just how much RDA brings to the show. Because when he is used in a *good* way he just enhances the show and when he is missing or not utilized correctly the show just drags for alot (not all) fans.

My hope is that if they let SG1 end thatSGA will have the benefit of all of our wonderful imput and be just fantastic !!!! and maybe in a few years I will like TPTB again
                                yeah, they really do need another team member...I mean seriously, how can you have an SG team with 3 people? You can't even split up properly...what "oh, yes you down the dark hallway alone and I'll stay here in the dark room alone" thing.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X