This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Didn't we hear also that (Season 8 speculation)
    Spoiler:
    that during this season we were going to see the "Dark Side of Sam". Boy could we go places with that or what?! Do you think that that is what RepliCarter is? The "Dark Side" of Sam?! It could be verrrrrry interesting.
    i didn't hear that! who said that? where?
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

LMAO @ myself.

I've just been out to walk out the dog. She's in season, so there've been a few strays wandering around near our house waiting on us taking her out. A wee dog started to chase after our dog, so I ran after it and fell on butt in the mud.

Oops
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        The biggest difference was the fact that RDA had a shorter schedule, in Season 7 it was very noticable and Jack seemed to be missing with no explanation to where he was but TPTB did a much better job in season 8 and i haven't noticed the Jack-liteness so far.

I agree with you on A Hundred Days, RDA did a wonnderful acting job in that episode but i just can't bring myself to watch it again. The main problem for me isn't really seeing Jack and *women not to be named* together (even though I close my eyes on the kissy scenes) its just how Jack completely ignores Sam at the end after she has worked so hard to get him back. He just walks away from her as she is talking to him.

Now, I need some shipper cookies, i've reminded myself of to much...

If you look at the last scene again (eat a few cookies and have a drink) you'll see that he has been with his team, he has been talking to them. He then notices Laira and realizes it's good bye. It's goodbye to the person who fed him when the others would have let him starve, the person who put a roof over his head and a place to sleep when the other would have turned him out. Now she may have had her own adgenda but none the less she helped him when he needed it and in her own way loved him. He told her outright that he would never forget his past (and presumably those in it). He did not give his whole self to her. He said goodbye to Laira but went home with Sam and company.
        Sam realizes in 100 Days how much he means to her.

What I don't get is I thought they knew just how much they love one another in Into the Fire. The defrosting hug is definitely more than just friends, pals, chums if you will.

I realize this post is a response to one about 30 back but keeping up is hard to do!!
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          LMAO @ myself.

I've just been out to walk out the dog. She's in season, so there've been a few strays wandering around near our house waiting on us taking her out. A wee dog started to chase after our dog, so I ran after it and fell on butt in the mud.

Oops
          lol!!!! hear that everyone?! sueKay fell on her arse!!! *ehem* sorry...
          sigpic

Comment

LMAO @ myself.

Oops

Oops....tooo funny though.....So, she's in season and the strays come a courtin.... Why don't you put doggie panties on her? It might save your outfit from the mud! Yes, they do make them...and yes, my dog has them...

S

Oh...and Jack would hate them....

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
              Absolutely. I don't think there would be anything worse than ascending Sam and/or Jack just because of scheduling problems. Not only would it seriously restrict their characters more than their abreviated shooting schedules but it would put a major crimp in the steady development of their tentative romance.

While its true that ascending one of them could have some potentially poignant moments, there's also the potential for

(a) a lot of grieving and moping, which we just had with Daniel.
              (b) a lot of air time ignoring, moving on from or not even mentioning the ascension. (a la Daniel).
              (c) a major rift between Sam and Jack for most of the season and a lot of readjusting when one deascends.

The only plus point I can think of is Jack deascending naked!

I too had mixed feelings about a ninth season. The first thing that went through my mind was this can't be good for Sam and Jack. Even though we might get to see more ship in Season 9, its bound to be a logistical nightmare to get RDA and AT in the same scene together let alone the rest of the team.
              I'm very short minded today - i just keep seeing Doggett when I think of 'grief' and 'moping' in those terms...bad experience can ya tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Didn't we hear also that (Season 8 speculation)
                Spoiler:
                that during this season we were going to see the "Dark Side of Sam". Boy could we go places with that or what?! Do you think that that is what RepliCarter is? The "Dark Side" of Sam?! It could be verrrrrry interesting.
                I don't think
                Spoiler:
                That Sam has much of a dark side. Some deomns maybe that I'd like to see explored. What I think would be interesting would be this.

We know from the episode Unnatural Selection that the replicators also have all of Jack, Daniel and Teal'c's memories.

Wouldn't it be really interesting if Replicarter had all of their memories as well as Sams, and that some of that darkness within her was from Jack's memories.

Am I making any sense?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Me too. At the end of Season 8, I want Jack and Sam to be both mortal and together as a couple.
                  I second that. I don´t want more ascentions.. I think that´d be an error cos already has been done with Daniel. There has to be another way, after all it´s Stargate..the posibilities are endless!!
                  Furthermore.. I want a little happiness for Sam and Jack, they deserve it!!!
                  Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
                  By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                    oh it is right..... where have you been?
                    this guy pierre or something said... apparently he's reliable..... sorry i haven't got a link.......
                    anyone got a link for Kri?
                    i can't wait for it!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
                    I just don't like that Pierre guy! He bashes the show, then gets to be ON IT! perhaps I am just jealous

Comment

LMAO @ myself.

Oops
                      ROTFLMAO!

May I ask why your doggie isn't fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        gads! You're right! New measures are required...... Suekay, no alcohol for you, or I'll take away your Jack clone.... I'm sorry to take such drastic measures, but we can't have the Bar and Grill being shut down (I believe MG has Asgard built security systems in here, so there won't be any cheating..... ).
                        But, can I interested you in a wonderfully yummy virgin strawberry Daquari??
                        Good Grief, Suekay has a Jack clone!! No, no, much too young - I volunteer to watch him for you til you're 18 (or 40). Now hand him over.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Thanks Hannah and SClaireF

Think I'll skip on the dog panties!

Do you think Sam and Jack will get a dog?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                            If you look at the last scene again (eat a few cookies and have a drink) you'll see that he has been with his team, he has been talking to them. He then notices Laira and realizes it's good bye. It's goodbye to the person who fed him when the others would have let him starve, the person who put a roof over his head and a place to sleep when the other would have turned him out. Now she may have had her own adgenda but none the less she helped him when he needed it and in her own way loved him. He told her outright that he would never forget his past (and presumably those in it). He did not give his whole self to her. He said goodbye to Laira but went home with Sam and company.
                            Sam realizes in 100 Days how much he means to her.

What I don't get is I thought they knew just how much they love one another in Into the Fire. The defrosting hug is definitely more than just friends, pals, chums if you will.

I realize this post is a response to one about 30 back but keeping up is hard to do!!
                            i don't think that they knew they loved each other in ItF just that they had feelings for each other...(or maybe jack just thought it was cos sam was naked on a table)...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Hey! Who you callin a hussy?? Oh, perhaps the name fits since I already went and saw it on the THUNK thread
                              Perhaps a stupid qustion but English isn't my motherlanguage but to quote Teal'c What is a hussy?!!
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Thanks Hannah and SClaireF

Think I'll skip on the dog panties!

Do you think Sam and Jack will get a dog?

of course theyll get a dog theyre Jacks favourite people
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X