This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    Whoa.....I just jumped into another thread on this forum...and this guy said Carter was his least fav and not much for RDA either.....

It was just so foreign to me! I felt like I was drowning in another thread and that he just couldn't be watching the show I was watching....

I like my shipper home in the shipper thread....throw me into the shipper commune in a little padded room for awhile....so I can get out of shock....

S
    (((hugs)))) DI and I have a a WHOLE floor in the Shipper Rehab Center....come...join...us we have Jackets and everything

Drink? ..Jack CLone?? Cookie??....relax have a nice stay ...
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      goodmorning campers how is it going?I see you have posted a little bit.It it here 6.40 AM and again another hard schoolday.Man college is heavy but this week we are working twice as hard as normal due to something Ok now I'm gonna go,need to catch the bus.I hope this day is better than yesterday
      I hope today has been an AWESOME day _Anubis!!!!! Sorry that RL has kept me from being a better cheerleader for more people... I hope everyone is having ang an EXCELLENT Wednesday!!!

SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        I'm with you, Sally! I would rather see Sam in the pink poofy jacket again before I see them kill her off, even temporarily! I want to see Sam kicking some Goa'uld posterior and then coming home to some snuggling with Jack at the end of a long day!

S8 & S9 Speculation
        Spoiler:
        Besides, they've been there, done that, and if they try to go there again, it will not bode well for S9 at all. We need fresh stories, not rehashing old ones using different characters. That is what is going to make or break S9 for me. The stories. I don't mean that they can't finish up old storylines, just don't use the same story again. I don't think anyone is going to ascend this time. Daniel has been there, it wouldn't make sense to do it again.

Jack won't, Abyss wasn't that long ago... He didn't want to then and I can't see him doing it now! And Sam, well, I think they can come up with something better to explain AT's absence than ascension or temporary death. They might not have to do anything. They are very practiced at filming around RDA's abbreviated schedule. I don't see why they can't do that with AT. The eps won't be showing until July! That should be plenty of time to work their magic. Unless, of course, they left all the magic on the Atlantis set!!

Gads!!! I so agree with you on that pink parfait jacket...MAJOR FISCHER I LOVE THE NEW SIGNATURE!!!!!!

I also agree with both you and Sally...and a few others...if TPTB have to resort to Ascension YET again...well then geez....PLEASE PLEASE someone .....Oh heck I WILL CALL THEM ...HIRE ONE just one new writer....

One new writer has GOT TO HAVE a new idea... please!!!!

ok I feel better know

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          (((hugs)))) DI and I have a a WHOLE floor in the Shipper Rehab Center....come...join...us we have Jackets and everything

Drink? ..Jack CLone?? Cookie??....relax have a nice stay ...
          Thanks TAME!!!!

Jack clone, Drink and cookie...it's taking alot for me to get over that!!! I'm beginning to relax now......

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I read somewhere that in Gemini ..Sam ...
            Spoiler:
            will become "emotional "..Got to be related to Jack ..I hope it's not to do with Pete again ....I'm sure it's replicarter who may have done something to Jack ..and she (Sam) either saw it or heard about it ....Or could be something related to the dream she had if Jack is in there If she fights replicarter at the end ..and apparently she has injuries ..they must be pretty bad ones ..so I expect a scene at the infirmary and Jack will be there too. .

Caty

Caty
            Oh Caty....I hope that a lot of what you are saying here does come out to be true... I am being vague because I am trying to read and answer .......and WORK ...so ...I don't want to get to many spoilers in here.... But I like a lot of the thoughts here....

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              ALL HAIL THE POWERFUL AND BENEFICENT TAMMY

GODDESS OF THE SHIPPER THREAD!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../hailtammy.gif

ship sistah

First I want to say THANK YOU.....

I can't see it though ... I am at work and they block ALL pictures so I will save this for when I get home.... and then I will thank you again properly

Comment

Sorry I meant Jack would kiss Replicarter thinking it is the real Carter and the real Carter would show up while there kissing.I doubt we will see that happen.We may get a Sam or Jack dream scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  . "Good to be king " Spoilers here :
                  http://www.gateworld.net/news/2004/1...odtobeki.shtml
                  They say that ...
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybourne is back ..Jack is off world with the team and is anxious that Carter fix that puddlejumper because the Go'aulds are coming. ...we'll see jack and Maybourne interact a bit

I wonder what..
                  Spoiler:
                  "anxious " means ? ..I hope he'll be supportive of Sam working on the epuipment and not push her too far ...May be she may become angry and tell him things if he does not watch his language ..a bit of comfortable banter could arise there at that moment .

Anyway "Good to be king" does look good because ..
                  Spoiler:
                  .of the team off world with Jack .

Caty
                  Oh I know Caty... When I read those I was so excited about the episode...I hope we have a *bit* of ship too.....still keeping my hopes low

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Yay!

I have 2 GLOWY JELLO SQUARES!!!!

Thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*begins huggling the monitor*

((((((Shipper family))))))
                    CONGRATS!!!!

Comment

Ditto!

Who do you thinks going to be the next GW System Lord????

Tame - Can I be one of your Royal Guard???? Pretty please with shipper cookie icing and a cherry on top???
                      You can be ANYTHING you want to be (((SUEKAY))))
                      I think Shadow, Major FIscher, Aschen, and a few others are close to.

There are alot of wonderful people out there and I know I keep trying to give out the LURVE as much as I can....So as soon as we can we will have a whole UNIVESRSE OF SHIPPER SYSTEM LORDS!!!!! WOO HOO

Comment

thanks for the advice nuby! haha! i finally got it to work!!! been trying to do it for ages!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
                          Sorry to butt in. I just read the spoilers and I gotta say, the words...

Spoiler:
                          "alternate timeline" and "time travel"

...don't bode well for Sam and Jack's potential relationship/resolution.

I always worry when the PTBs use plot devices like that to explore the 'what if' scenarios. It means they don't have to commit to anything, they don't break Air Force Regs and by the time the 45 minutes is up they can hit the RESET button. Episodes like...

There but for the Grace of God,
                          Politics
                          Point of View
                          and 2010

...come to mind.

On the other hand, Jack's potential retirement from the Air Force to be with Sam does provide an excellant cover story for RDAs further reduced schedule.

Both RDAs and ATs absence could easily be explained away with the same story-arc if the PTBs make that leap.

I think after 8 years of ambiguous shippiness and having brought Sam and Jack's respective personal lives into foreground of the show, the PTBs have no choice but to overtly confront the issue. The spoilers so far seem to indicate that both Sam and Jack aren't happy with their guest-star love-interests because of their feelings for each other. There really is only so long the PTBs can put off or skirt round the obvious answer to their dilemma.
                          WELCOME DEBORAH!!!!!!!

some VERY excellent points and thoughts...
                          I hope that TPTB HEAR you as well AND us!!! because for many it really has gotten to that point. The show has been fairly good BUT even the action is slipping and if ALL of the aspects of the show are slipping then they need to take off their *Rose COlored Glasses* and see the forest for the Money covered trees

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
                            ^I'm not fed up with the ascension thing, but that's because I watch Stargate primarily for the history and myths.

Spoiler:

I think it'd be a good plot device to have Jack ascend. It could also lead to a lot of intense personal moments between Sam and Jack. Look how close that Orlin whatever his name is got to Sam.

I really need to go to bed now.

Night night!

Suz
                            xxxxxxx

If Jack ascends....then suddenly its the X-files.

One more 'last supper' scene a la Requiem and I'm really gonna flip folks...
                            I agree with you on this one, Thinkey. If tptb were not going to use ascension to
                            Spoiler:
                            bring back Janet
                            , then it seems unlikely that they'd use such a powerful--and noticeable--plot device just to take care of some scheduling conflicts. Besides, if tptb use ascension for anything except
                            Spoiler:
                            bringing back Janet
                            , I'll be royally pissed.

But, I also agree with MeiMei about filming for Season 9:

[QUOTE=meimei]
                            Spoiler:
                            They might not have to do anything. They are very practiced at filming around RDA's abbreviated schedule. I don't see why they can't do that with AT. The eps won't be showing until July! That should be plenty of time to work their magic. Unless, of course, they left all the magic on the Atlantis set!!

There's lots of stuff they can do--head shots, "live satellite feeds"--a la "Frozen-- that could keep temporarily inconvenieced actors in an episode with filming for them done later. As MeiMei notes, they've done it already for RDA for a couple of seasons, they can do it again for him, for AT, or for anyone else who can't make spring training. They haven't been filming whole episodes at once for some time.

On the other hand, I'm still in the group that is less than enthusiastic about Season 9. With two actors playing major characters less than committed to full time participation--and many of the writers and producers distracted and seduced by the new avenues possible in "Atlantis" --it just seems unlikely that "Stargate" will be the show I love. It really hasn't been that show for a couple of years--although I would say the first half of Season 8 was better than the first half of Season 7. All I'm saying is that Season 9 could be a good show, it just can't be the same show.

I'll give it a try, but I'm having a hard time imagining myself shushing everyone when the teasers come on for season 9. I guess that's the real difference.

Bucky

EDIT: ps. [b[SueKay[/b], I was sorry to read about your terrible day--It sounded like a sinus and/or ear infection. I hope you are better--and that you don't encounter any more drug dealers! You poor baby!

Bucky
                            Last edited by Bucky; 17 November 2004, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Deborah if TPTB even think about pushing the reset button I'll push a button.The off button on my TV.I would not be surprised if TPTB used the reset button in the 1st part of the episode but Sam and Jack better be together at the end.I really feel we will finally have Jack and Sam together.
                              Well said Ses110

Fans STILL make the show...

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                                thanks for the advice nuby! haha! i finally got it to work!!! been trying to do it for ages!!!!!!!!!!!
                                you're welcome no problem.I'm like Tame wanting to help out others Soon I'll be a systemlord too.Tame and I we will change the image of the systemlords as peacefull loving Systemlords right Tame but I'm just fornow fformally recognized by the Systemlords but Tame knows me that I'm a loyal second prime.Hope soon to be the first prime but that is going to take a little while.I wish they invent more ranks! what comes after first prime??
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X