• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
    afternoon all

whats on the shippy agenda today?

Sam and Jack forever and ever and ever....well i could go on for while lol

Well not much so far but there's my new funny video "It's in his kiss" The Shoop Shoop song ) by Cher ..with all the kisses and hugs and all that

Can't wait for gemini soon in the UK

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      (snip, snip)
      I want to see a scene where Jack kisses Sam dumb. She tries to talk, but it just comes out mumbles. And Jack smirks with that 'look what I just did to the smartest woman in the universe' knowing grin. I want to see Jack kiss Sam like she's never been kissed! (and I'll be the stunt kisser for Amanda through this... *nods at unselfish act of sacrifice*)

Sally
      I agree with wanting to see Jack kiss Sam dumb but with one slight change. You know how when she starts talking technobable and he shhh's her well instead of the shhh he gives her a big fat, shipper fainting kiss. Then while Jack is smirking afterwards Sam just mumbles. Heheheheh
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Well not much so far but there's my new funny video "It's in his kiss" The Shoop Shoop song ) by Cher ..with all the kisses and hugs and all that

Can't wait for gemini soon in the UK

Caty
        downloading it now lol

neither can i ....im looking forward to ....

*gemini spoilers*

Spoiler:
        this dream sequence thingy thats supposed to happen....please say it does happen
        Carolyn

Comment

Hi everybody how are you? I'm finally home.I spend 12 hours at school that is so long and oh so boring and I got lots of homework again psychology pf boring stuff let me tell you that.Well perhaps that I'll post something later or maybe tommorow.I'm off to do my pile of homework
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
            afternoon all

whats on the shippy agenda today?

Sam and Jack forever and ever and ever....well i could go on for while lol
            Who's bringing the shipper cookies?

Comment

Afternoon, 'Shippy People.

I've been a bit out of touch with the gossip whilst managing my son's birthday festivities this weekend, so let me know if I've missed anything vital in the 'ship world.

So, I spent the week before last all into "Point of View", and then last week all into "There But For the Grace of God" (apparently I'm on an AU kick), and at the end of it all ended up with a new wallpaper.

So for anyone who's interested, go to my Main Art Page and click on "But Mine". Hope you like.

And other random 'shippy thoughts running through my head lately...

In "Revelations"--I still really think we needed some actual resolution to the Sam/Jack/dealing with losing Daniel thing. I can't help but think they were building up to something more than we saw that got cut for time or something... But there is SUCH huge fic potential there... I've read a couple of decent ones, but I would love recs if anybody has one???

I mean, here's Carter, losing a member of her surrogate family, which we know is probably her most vulnerable point, her greatest fear, and the person she's closest to, that she counts on when she really REALLY needs someone, is shutting her out completely. Oh, the angst and drama potential!! And they just dropped it! Granted, sometimes the "just accidentally move back into the usual routine" route, without ever openly acknowledging the problem, is exactly what happens in real life. But the feelings that weren't dealt with DON'T just go away, and often come back to bite you...

Anyhow, I'm not sure I had a point there, but I'm just rambling about what's been going on in my head to a potentially receptive audience...

RowanD

GateShip--Where it's all about the family. Join us!

Comment

hello shippers!!!
                just got back from long, loooong day of exams. bleurgh.
                so glad i'm back!
                somethings been bugging me all day... which episode was the other side? was that the one with the planet edora?
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Hello folks!

Computer went Kablooey there!

Sam and Jack rock!!!!

PS: I wanna have an in depth discussion, but I suck at starting them. Anyone care to do the honours????

Yours densly,

Suz
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                    hello shippers!!!
                    so glad i'm back!
                    somethings been bugging me all day... which episode was the other side? was that the one with the planet edora?
                    its the second episode of season four nope not Edora
                    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                      hello shippers!!!
                      so glad i'm back!
                      No. "A Hundred Days" was the Edora ep. "The Other Side" was the one that starts with the unrecognizable communication being sent through the gate and three impact events that turned out to be people, then they go and think they're helping this society underground that's being assaulted from the air, then eventually learn that these people were basically Nazis (white supremecists, etc.), and the OTHER side was the one they should have been helping.

I explained that badly, let me know if you need more.

RowanD, who has been writing all morning and has obviously used up all her coherent words...

GateShip--Where it's all about the family. Join us!

Comment

After seeing the news of a S9 being official, I confess I'm feeling rather deflated.

I guess I fear for any resolution, and that they'll string us along more than they've already.

even if
                        Spoiler:
                        jack is only in 4 eps, and they dump .

(i hope I did the spoiler thingy right )

I want resolution, darn it !!!!! <petulant foot stomp>

Kris <sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Hello folks!

Sam and Jack rock!!!!

PS: I wanna have an in depth discussion, but I suck at starting them. Anyone care to do the honours????

Yours densly,

Suz

In depth huh? ..........I got nothing.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by RowanD
                            No. "A Hundred Days" was the Edora ep. "The Other Side" was the one that starts with the unrecognizable communication being sent through the gate and three impact events that turned out to be people, then they go and think they're helping this society underground that's being assaulted from the air, then eventually learn that these people were basically Nazis (white supremecists, etc.), and the OTHER side was the one they should have been helping.

I explained that badly, let me know if you need more.

RowanD, who has been writing all morning and has obviously used up all her coherent words...
                            oh yeah that one... the planet was called something similar though right?
                            .......i can't believe i forgot that one!
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                              I see that SG-1 and Atlantis has been renewed. Read about it here http://www.mediaweek.com/mediaweek/c..._id=1000719388 and here from Scifi.com http://www.scifi.com/stargate/press/press_05.html
                              WHOOO HOOOO

This is great news!!! Now let's just hope that all the cast comes back!!!

well, I mean it's great news if the writing stays good!!

Ya know what I'd like to see, and someone else may have already thought of this. But I'd like to see Daniel come to the forefront more, negotiation treaties and alliances of sorts. Like a confederation of planets, Sam & Jack of course will have their time; Teal'c would continue to assist in leading the resistance . . . I just think it would be a neat premise.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Hello folks!

Sam and Jack rock!!!!

Yours densly,

Suz
                                Hrm, 'In depth' eh? Well, how about the depth of the hot tub that Jack and Sam will be in!!?!?! (man, AT in a two peice . . . heck I'd be satisfied with a one peice!!, and I doubt there would be any complaints about RDA in his trunks!)

Not sure as to what depth you are speaking Sue but give me some bait and I'll come up with something. ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X