This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wahey! 100 posts! go me!
    oh and i can't bear to watch chimera, affinity, or 100 days... even if they do get together (which they will!)
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      So is this definate!?!?! We really have a season 9?

Now i'm worried Do you think they will change the last few eisodes of Season 8 because of it? I hope they don't I want a shippy resolution in Season 8 and Sam and Jack together in Season 9!!!
      Hey
      and i dont think they will change the end, cause they have already filmed it all they can do is edit, which i no could be the death of it all.
      But to dramatically change it they would have to shoot more scene's, which means calling the actors back, plust AT is what 4 months pregnant she will be starting to show. No No they should just leave it and make us all happy with the RST i am praying they are giving us

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
      honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Seeing season nine has just been officially confirmed...

1.What would you like to see happen in season nine

2.What do you think will happen?

Discuss away
        1. I would like for there to be a resolution at the end of Season 8 so then in season 9 we can see Sam and Jack as a couple, being together...getting engaged etc.... andI also want TPTB to re-visit some of the old storylines like Nick (Daniels Grandad) and The Furlings and stuff. And I want RDA to be in a few more than 4 episodes...maybe 10?

2. I'm a bit scared to think about what WILL happen...once I see the finale of Season 8 and I know we have a resolution to Sam/Jack ship then I wil be happy with Season 9 as tptb can't really avoid having scenes with Sam and Jack together! and we'll see them as a couple!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
          Hey
          and i dont think they will change the end, cause they have already filmed it all they can do is edit, which i no could be the death of it all.
          But to dramatically change it they would have to shoot more scene's, which means calling the actors back, plust AT is what 4 months pregnant she will be starting to show. No No they should just leave it and make us all happy with the RST i am praying they are giving us

Leanne
          Thank You That makes me feel better! I really hope we do get RST!!! I want this whole rollercoaster to be over so I can get off and go for a nice walk around shipper town park!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Thank You That makes me feel better! I really hope we do get RST!!! I want this whole rollercoaster to be over so I can get off and go for a nice walk around shipper town park!
            I wanna be content in the happy place without getting pooed on by TPTB seagulls of doom.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              Well, since they've already wrapped production on the season...
              Yeah, I don't think it'll change much. CJ said they were making changes to the last few back in July to allow for a likely season 9, so they already did whatever they were gonna do quite some time ago. They were expecting this. It was just a matter of working out the $$$ and the terms of the deal.
              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Ya know all this talk about getting married and engaged and all that makes me think of their wedding.

So, first off;
                Do you think they would use the Air Force Acadamy Chapel or the base? Who would the best man be? Groomsmen? Bridesmaids? ha ha, Wedding guests!!!!

*just got a picture of Thor eating wedding cake!!!! ha ha, or catching the garter!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  Ok, I have a question:

Some people are worried that season 9 is not a good idea because they don't feel the writing is as good as it once was. But I disagree. I am still enjoying SG, although I do miss some of the off world adventures, but I still enjoy it. And it makes me really sad to think that it will end, sooner or later. The one episode that really got under my skin (in a bad way) was One Hundred Days. Even more so than the *seasons7&8
                  Spoiler:
                  Pete and Sam episodes
                  because I still truly believe that Sam and Jack will be together. My question is: when all is said and done, if Sam and jack are together, will the *seasons 7&8 episodes* that were un-setting to S/J shippers be forgiven? Will you be able to watch *those* episodes and not feel angry? Will you watch them and just see them as another stepping stone to the ending? Or will they always be episodes that you avoid, fast forward through, and dislike?

While I will always dislike 100 Days, I think I will be happy to watch all of *those* episodes if (I mean when) I know that the out-come is appropriately resolved to the ship that was created.
                  I agree with you, i'm enjoying Season 8 and I enjoyed Season 7, I think the writing is still as good as ever, its just that now RDA has this reduced schedule and has turned up and it just feels different...I can't really explain it but even so I still enjoy watching it and I will watch Season 9.

A Hundred Days is the only episode that I refuse to watch ever again, if I want to see the Sam/Janet ship scene I watch a clip that i downloaded from the internet. I just can't stand that woman.
                  But both episodes I don't dislike them as much and I would be willing to watch them again (even Affinity) but I would have to fast forward through the /Sam parts, and I think I would stil do that after we see the shippy Sam/Jack resolution. (You see that I used WHEN, not if )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I wanna be content in the happy place without getting pooed on by TPTB seagulls of doom.
                    Yes Its never good when you get pooped on by a seagull...especially the Seagulls of Doom that fly around shipper town!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                        Ya know all this talk about getting married and engaged and all that makes me think of their wedding.

So, first off;
                        Do you think they would use the Air Force Acadamy Chapel or the base? Who would the best man be? Groomsmen? Bridesmaids? ha ha, Wedding guests!!!!

*just got a picture of Thor eating wedding cake!!!! ha ha, or catching the garter!!!!!*

I would rather that got married in the chapel or a church. They are at the base enough. Their marriage should be something special. Decorated appropriately. On the other hand, there are *certain* guests that couldn't attend the ceremony anywhere but the base! But then on that other 3rd hand, there are family members that couldn't attend if those *other* guests attended. So I'm thinking that they need 2 ceremonies.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

They were Cloning supremist; or something. They didn't like the 'breeders'

So Asexual reproduction versus . . . well that's a no brainer for me.

I get real uncomfortable when in that episode people refer to them as either being like or whatever white supremecists; I'm not one, but being a white anglo-saxon protestant male from the south people tend to think quite judgementally of us.

I actually talked with someone in California who thought I burned churches . . . because I was a white southerner . . . very sad.
                          Unfortunately, you can't control peoples ingnorance or ideas of stereotypes. I am a white female from the South and I lived in NYC for many years. You just have to prove their misconceptions incorrect. But I believe that classifying the people in The Other Side as racist is probably the only way to do it.

The name of the planet was Euronda. They didn't like the breeders because they bred regardless of what they looked like. I think that one of SG1 even said something about "all sizes, shapes and colors" or something to indicate that. I don't think that the Eurondans were cloning, they just didn't believe in any one being different. I would have to go watch that one again. But the Eurondans were concerned with "genetic purity" which is a term that was used by the Nazi's as well.

Comment

Me to, i'll join you when it's over

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                            honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

So, first off;

air force academy chapel? never! it would be something nicer... i can't think what right now, something romantic...
                              and daniel and teal'c would both be best man...unless jacob dies, and if so teal'c walks sam down the aisle instead.
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

So, first off;

oooooohhhhh
                                I think they would use the SGC for their wedding as it is the place where they met and where there relationship has developed.
                                The best man...I think it would be Daniel, merely because he would be better at making a speech than Teal'c Teal'c could be back-up just in cause something happens to Daniel..
                                Bridesmaids...Cassie, Lya and Janet<--(I'm sure TPTB can arrange for he to come back for Sam and Jack's wedding, it wouldn't be right for her to miss it )
                                Wedding Guests All of Earth's Allies!! It would be great to see Thor and Heimdall dancing together and eating wedding cake!
                                oh, and only Jacob would be allowed to come from the Tok'ra...we all know how Jack feels about the others

What do you think the chances are of us getting to see an engagement or wedding in Season 9???
                                Personally I think about 35% for engagement, 10% for wedding and 0.9% for a little Grace.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X